Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos (18252 Views)

UNN Students Stage Night Protest Over 100% Increase In School Fees / #EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!! / ASUU STRIKE: Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2019
choky26:
grin
whats funny undecided
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Dayoara: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Long over due.....what are you guys been waiting for..... Until you hold the cow by the horn....nothing will get done.
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by choky26(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
LINTUNE:
whats funny undecided
This is Nigeria
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2019
choky26:

This is Nigeria
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Sadiq3051(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Only ingrates will be blaming ASUU for going on strike.
It's like they are giving thumbs up to this insensitive Buhari government
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by kandydude1(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Numlock: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
You better vote out this useless government that have refuse to make you return to school.
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by percyshelu(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Deep down.. Very deep down.. I want this strike to continue.. E get y..
u be uniben student??
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Numlock: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
ASUU is paid agent of the private universities and their foreign universities counterparts.
They have been sponsored to ground public universities in Nigeria and nothing will government do that will appease ASUU.
Way out, disband ASUU
Sack any recancitrant lecturers
Recruit massively locally and internationally
Charge any one causing obstruction or obstacle for economic crimes

Go and disband NNPC first, I wonder where you got all this your analogy from, ASUU an agent of private universities?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Deep down..
Very deep down..
I want this strike to continue..
E get y..

True talk bro
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by STILESGANG: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
ASUU is paid agent of the private universities and their foreign universities counterparts.
They have been sponsored to ground public universities in Nigeria and nothing will government do that will appease ASUU.
Way out, disband ASUU
Direct your anger to your stupid government not ASUU undecided
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by toxicbrain: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
Way out, disband ASUU

sometimes I can't help but wonder what some people reason with, from your comment it's definitely not your brain.

so the fight to keep public universities in the game is now a collaboration with private universities?

how much do you think these lectures even take home in this hard economic condition? yet you will complain how they teach with outdated scheme and old notes.

what infrastructure do we have in our public universities? where my department in the acclaimed top university in the country shares what isn't up to two blocks of the faculty building?

baba... carry time o
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2019
theoldpretender:
I don't blame them, but they should realize that ASUU is fighting for them, so that they don't have to pay higher school fees.

But with the way the original 3trillion agreed upon in 2009 has been beaten down to 1.5 trillion over 5 years, and now 50 bn, fee increase is a matter of when.

I doubt Government has the money again to keep universities fees low. Not when oil is low.

ASUU fighting for who?
Do you that some people that experienced the 6 months strike of 2013 are still in school experiencing this strike?
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by JJOF(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
Way out, disband ASUU

1 Like

Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Uyi168: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2019
percyshelu:
u be uniben student??
..yea..
Why u ask?
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by twokayeighteen(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
jumper524:
make dem jampack traffic, block roads no to no fro and see the changes..
Make them block soldier man way day go office nah....
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by professorchuks(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Lol... ASUU is striking
DELSU is writing...
Not just writing o, but writing exam.
E nu go, bia to DELSU, una no go gree. grin

Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
semyman:
Way out, disband ASUU
What kind of myopic view is this? undecided undecided
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Saintsami(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2019
May GOD help us
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by RichardKajola(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2019
The protest is not against ASUU oo, it's majorly against the Federal government.
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by WonderManly(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2019
naptu2:
Students of universities in Lagos are staging a protest march today to call for an end to the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities. The march is tagged The Black Friday March.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/theBlackFridayWalk?src=hashtag_click

Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by tabithababy(f): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2019
Glink2018:
I remembered , I used to do this back in my school days ....
Then I involved myself in school politics.... No be for free o! I got paid for it..
there are some people somewhere that used to pay us....( If you know , you know)
Those days, I used to be part of the school politcal cabre. Whenever they want to share money , I get my cut from it. I don't use to go broke...

We will gather mumu students infront of campus gate and start bamboozled Dem with big grammar - may the Lord forgive me...

So, student of institution, give yourself brain before you join any protest .... some people somewhere have been heavily paid for it

cheesy
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by wckabuoh(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2019
If only Nigerian politicians were playing issue based politics, Buhari has no reason to be barnstorming at this very moment when our children have been forced to stay out of school for 4 months and counting due to irreconcilable feud between FG and ASSU. Its totally disqusting that these guys have no shame.
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Delaw00(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Over months FG has done several meeting with ASSU and no positive result that shows this goverment is incapable......let's we student come out in mass and vote em out.
SOWORE2019
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2019
Hmm.. We now live in the age of online protest.. Issorait grin
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by semyman: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Numlock:

Go and disband NNPC first, I wonder where you got all this your analogy from, ASUU an agent of private universities?

Smh
You are too daft like a dingbat to understand
I can't help your situation because that is the limit of the chromosomes from the two
Re: Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos by Bahdsypha(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2019
1Ronaldo:

ASUU fighting for who?
Do you that some people that experienced the 6 months strike of 2013 are still in school experiencing this strike?

That's why they're on strike, the FG has failed to honor the agreements from the 2013 strike...
ASUU is fighting for us ooh...i don't think you know why they are even on strike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Facts You Ought To Know About Birthdays / Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. / Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.