Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (15847 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Primitive azzwipe grin from an ape-hole country grin smoking weed all day and talking trash grin welcome to Shitnigeria, a country full of impoverished, simple- minded ediots grin grin grin

Bambambiglo:

Today had got to be the best day of your life since you have actually been able to talk to your lord and saviour a "Nigerian"

You can now crawl back to the hole you came from because you ain't getting no more attention from me. Unfortunate primate
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin petty traders spiralling Ghana down
wow this is legendary stupidity

What a dummy! grin grin grin
Go and play in the sand grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nanatrendy(f): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2019
The first girl have been reported to have been seen in a car with 4men about crossing the border in a nigerian registered car claiming she's their sister and is mentally unstable so they're taking her to nigeria for treatment.

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nanatrendy(f): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2019
It is believed they are in Nigeria kindly help us find them.

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Just30: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Nukilia:

What a dummy! grin grin grin
Go and play in the sand grin grin
unfortunately i dont play

go build your country up
it is too poor
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by ChaosMagus: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Nukilia:
Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians grin grin grin

Wow... Because the victims are Ghanaians all of a sudden you soo much love Nigeria. You have turned it into a Ghana vs Nigeria issue.
But why am i surprised, Its not your daughter or sister who was kidnapped. Its one "useless good for nothing Ghanaian" girls. They can be kidnapped for all you care.

But thank you... I wont even wish my enemy's daughter is kidnapped, whether he is Ghanaian or Nigerian. Neither will i say this even if the kidnapper is a Ghanaian.

For your information... Remains found burried at the suspect's residence in Ghana has been confirmed to be that of the girls upon series of investigations. It was announced by the Ghana Police at a press conference yesterday.

You wont wish it was your daughter, would you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident / Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape / Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.