Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (15846 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
See eh my fellow nairalanders, I'm living in Accra, and what i can tell you is that the country is very hot for nigerians. They are catching us anyhow and bundle us unto their van and we either end up in jail or they deport us back to nigeria. All these scam boys have finally destroyed whatever good relations nigerians living in Ghana previously enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by willsonzzy: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
They shouuld release the innocent man biko...the hatred ghanians have for nigerians over here is too much,when ever a crime is been committed they will blame any nigerian around the corner...they should look for their so called sakawa boiz and arrest takoradi the western part of ghana is the head quaters of scammers in ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
cool
Ohaneze Ndigbo, PDP, Atiku, Obi etc. are playing the ethnic card, and as a Yoruba, you want to support them against your own, are you an "Omo Ale Yoruba" ni? If Igbo want to support their son, then it's common sense for Yoruba to support their son too.

Shut Up there...

Buhari is a failure...

Don't look for an excuse to vote a failure
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by amazon14: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=75095274][/quote]

Ode eshi
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by safetyInspector(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2019
I am yet to believe this pant story. There are millions of used pants that comes into Nigeria via Lagos on monthly basis. Does it mean that imported pants can't be used for this ritual? I am not getting it.
awelekiti:
don't tell me you don't know what's trendy in Nigeria today among our youths...only God knows what the future of Nigeria would look like. In a restaurant in abeokuta close to a uni campus yesterday, 4 G-guys with guns were reported to have invaded a restaurant where people were eating, forcing all the ladies in the place to remove their panties It was learnt that the only girl who didnt wear one was given a pant to wear , after which the guys now asked her to remove it and give it back to them. I received videos of guys who were mobbed and beaten mercilessly in different parts of Nigeria because they were caught stealing female panties. My question is, do panties now give them ritual money faster ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by GenFunction: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
they shud go nd hold shatta wale jor
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by cescky(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
willsonzzy:
They shouuld release the innocent man biko...the hatred ghanians have for nigerians over here is too much,when ever a crime is been committed they will blame any nigerian around the corner...they should look for their so called sakawa boiz and arrest takoradi the western part of ghana is the head quaters of scammers in ghana.

amazon14:
They left home and never returned, how does it connected to this Nigeria student? I am sensing victimization.

Nukilia:
Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians grin grin grin

You all should just shut up ...

You read a half story..U don't believe it yet U have concluded

The criminal above kidnapped those girls and he's on the run now.. security reports say he's in Nigeria...

Nigeria country of the damned.
Evil nation where nothing good can come out..

Stupid people, Ghana accommodates them but see how they treat nationals of country in their own country?

And U people up there choose to be saying rubbish?

Anyways when shit de your body you nofit smell am,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yahoo+ tinzs. Lets pray those three girls are found all in one piece.
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Amina2019: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
last last this broda fit be innocent oo, have they checked there boyfriends how?.. anyways i hope the girls are found and if he is innocent , be released and if his not thrn let him been incarcerated.
newsynews:

Kemi Filani News

A Nigerian student has made Ghanaians to launch a campaign tagged #BringBackOurTaadiGirls after three young girls went missing since last year.

The campaign was launched as a way of mounting pressure on the police to intensify effort in rescuing the girls believed to have been kidnapped.

The Nigerian student, Samuel Udoetuk Wills, is the prime suspect in the matter and has been in, out and in of police custody.

The girls from the Western Region town of Takoradi were kidnapped from separate families.

21-year old Priscilla Blessing Bentum was the first to be kidnapped in August 2018. She left for choir practice but never returned home.

18-year old Love Ruth Quayeson was kidnapped four months after, while the third girl, Priscilla Mantebea Koranchie, 15, was kidnapped on the 21st of December last year.

Other parents who have lost their children through similar means staged a protest on January 4 demanding for the whereabout off their children as they questioned the lackadaisical approach of the police to the situation.

The police has, however, denied the claims of the residents who say seven girls have been missing so far. According to them, only three girls are missing.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/01/nigerian-student-accused-of-kidnapping-three-girls-as-ghanaian-launch-bringbackourtaadigirls.html
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yambee:
How is this story related to the accused?

The accusers have not stated how the Nigerian did anything?they should go look for their daughters at their boyfriend's houses, and should stop bothering this guy.
the boy have suffered ehn. They said they found one of the missing ladys' dresses in his room recently after he was recaptured. But what would he be doing with them? I just don't understand, the boy is just a suspect but you know how other African countries handle Nigerians. I have been searching for Nigerian embassy in Ghana handle on twitter but not sure they are on twitter. The case is in Takoradi but there is another in Ho which means Ghanaians are the ones kidnapping themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
cescky:

[s]You all should just shut up ...
You read a half story..U don't believe it yet U have concluded
The criminal above kidnapped those girls and he's on the run now.. security reports say he's in Nigeria...
Nigeria country of the damned.
Evil nation where nothing good can come out..
Stupid people, Ghana accommodates them but see how they treat nationals of country in their own country?
And U people up there choose to be saying rubbish?
Anyways when shit de your body you nofit smell am[/s],

See the psychiatrists ASAP grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
amazon14:
They left home and never returned, how does it connected to this Nigeria student? I am sensing victimization.

If a Ghanaian man is unable to impregnate his wife, the first person he accuses is a Nigerian... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:
the boy have suffered ehn. They said they found one of the missing ladys' dresses in his room recently after he was recaptured. But what would he be doing with them? I just don't understand, the boy is just a suspect but you know how other African countries handle Nigerians. I have been searching for Nigerian embassy in Ghana handle on twitter but not sure they are on twitter. The case is in Takoradi but there is another in Ho which means Ghanaians are the ones kidnapping themselves.

They are the ones committing these crimes and pretending like its caused by foreigners... Those guys are crooks
Their major investment "Menzgold" has collapsed after one of the biggest Ghanaian fraudster in African history duped them. I suspect they are using their girls for rituals
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nukilia: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Angrydaveed:
See eh my fellow nairalanders, I'm living in Accra, and what i can tell you is that the country is very hot for nigerians. They are catching us anyhow and bundle us unto their van and we either end up in jail or they deport us back to nigeria. All these scam boys have finally destroyed whatever good relations nigerians living in Ghana previously enjoyed.

Take away all the Nigerians from Ghana and watch how Ghana spiral down so quickly grin
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nonsense! I guess you’d say Nigerians and their love for Ghanaians,huh? Such crap! You sound like a f00l grin only f00ls talk this way grin

Nukilia:
Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians D
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin take all Nigerians from Ghana and see Ghana spiral down so quickly? grin grin grin grin. Let me ask you a very “small” question,huh? How come, as you claimed, Nigerians have built up the Ghanaian state, and their own country Nigeria is a certified Sh1thole? I was told charity begins from home,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, what special thing are Nigerians doing in a Ghana, apart from crime, pr0stitution, kidnappings etc? grin grin grin. Can anyone tell me? Roforoforo! grin

Nukilia:

Take away all the Nigerians from Ghana and watch how Ghana spiral down so quickly grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahahaha you need help! We are know Nigerians are Nigerians. The whole world know about you Nigerians. Or is it only Ghanaians that are complaint about Nigerians? grin
Nukilia:

If a Ghanaian man is unable to impregnate his wife, the first person he accuses is a Nigerian... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
So who do you blame? Do you blame Ghanaians who are seeking to safeguard lives and property in their country or your criminally-inclined people engaging in all sorts of criminal activities in Ghana and around the world? Tell your people to behave. Let me drum it into your head that Ghana will not allow foreigners to come to Ghana and misbehave and and do nothing, right? Fuckeduppedness . Get that into your head.

Angrydaveed:
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by habinccihub: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Look at this Shitnigerian f00l. Trust me, between Nigeriaians and Ghanaians, we know who the evil ones are. If Ghanaians are evil, I wonder what they will call you Shitnigerians...... a goat spewing crap!

Bambambiglo:
They are trying to pin it on him because he's a Nigerian.

All these evil Ghanaians self angry
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Just30: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Fuckeduppedness grin take all Nigerians from Ghana and see Ghana spiral down so quickly? grin grin grin grin. Let me ask you a very “small” question,huh? How come, as you claimed, Nigerians have built up the Ghanaian state, and their own country Nigeria is a certified Sh1thole? I was told charity begins from home,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, what special thing are Nigerians doing in a Ghana. Can anyone tell me? Roforoforo! grin

grin grin grin grin grin
petty traders like Nigerians claim to build Ghana

only you will respond to their stupidity on this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Just30: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nukilia:

grin grin grin grin grin

petty traders spiralling Ghana down

wow
this is legendary stupidity
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Bambambiglo: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Look at this Shitnigerian f00l. Trust me, between Nigeriaians and Ghanaians, we know who the evil ones are. If Ghanaians are evil, I wonder what they will call you Shitnigerians...... a goat spewing crap!

Who's this stupid ape mentioning me?

Do I look like I interact with low life ghanian baboons

Get thefuck outta my face chimpanzee
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahahahaha Fuckeduppedness grin sh1thead dig barking like a crazy mudder fugger grin how is it my fault that your country is fvcked, bleached albino? grin Shitnigerian terrorist sh1thead grin aponkye! grin

Dirty, ugly pig grin. Dung ape grin.

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mudder fugger grin. Go fvck ya mother! grin
grin

Bambambiglo:

Who's this stupid ape mentioning me?

Do I look like I interact with low life ghanian baboons

Get thefuck outta my face chimpanzee
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Bambambiglo: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Hahahahaha Fuckeduppedness grin sh1thead dig barking like a crazy mudder fugger grin how is it my fault that your country is fvcked, bleached albino? grin Shitnigerian terrorist sh1thead grin aponkye! grin

Dirty, ugly pig grin. Dung ape grin.

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mudder fugger grin. Go fvck ya mother! grin
grin

Today had got to be the best day of your life since you have actually been able to talk to your lord and saviour a "Nigerian"

You can now crawl back to the hole you came from because you ain't getting no more attention from me. Unfortunate primate
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

So who do you blame? Do you blame Ghanaians who are seeking to safeguard lives and property in their country or your criminally-inclined people engaging in all sorts of criminal activities in Ghana and around the world? Tell your people to behave. Let me drum it into your head that Ghana will not allow foreigners to come to Ghana and misbehave and and do nothing, right? Fuckeduppedness . Get that into your head.

Your stereotypical views about Nigerians is the common problem of Ghanaians. I know for a fact that you guys are not the peaceful bunch you make yourselves out to be. If anything I know that Ghanaians have more evil in their hearts than Nigerians.
*If any Ghanaian sees this and replies me and insults me I won't reply you*

Because the truth hurts.
Re: Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback by BlcoChina2018: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dummy the dumb dumb grin Remember, we are in MUMU country,huh? grin tell me, how is it Ghana’s fault that your sh1thole is the recognized global capital of poverty? Nigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good grin grin cheesy a dystonian sh1thole where people are killed for fun grin grin grin I am going to throw up cool

Angrydaveed:

Your stereotypical views about Nigerians is the common problem of Ghanaians. I know for a fact that you guys are not the peaceful bunch you make yourselves out to be. If anything I know that Ghanaians have more evil in their hearts than Nigerians.
*If any Ghanaian sees this and replies me and insults me I won't reply you*

Because the truth hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Lawrence Anini Saga: 32 Years After (full Story Inside) / SUG Pres. Of FUTA, Adeyemi & Sch. of Midwifery Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.