Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bible Download. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bible Download. (153068 Views)

Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Complete Bible Download Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Download. by honsule(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hi guys,do anybody know d site where i can download bible direct to my LG U8180 fone.my fone support only JAR application.thanks
Re: Bible Download. by alleno: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2007
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2007
@Alleno.my fone does not support the bible application in "wap.getjar.com"i hv tried dat several times,but it didn't work.Although am glad to tell you that using my opera to search through google i was able to get two sites that support JAR.i have already downloaded the bible into my handset.in fact,i even downloaded Amplified version of d BIBLE.thanks once more 4 ur concern
Re: Bible Download. by thegenie(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2007
for a .jar KJV bible, go to http://gobible.jolon.org/

cheers!!!
Re: Bible Download. by thegenie(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2007
aplified? pls post the link, will you?
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
i had ealier tried gobible.jolon but 2 no avail.i downloaded d bible 4 one of my guy using dat site,but using my fone it was not succesful,until i got this site:WWW.BIBLEPHONE.NET/MODULES.There are ten versions of d bible there.spice up ur fone with d WORD because it's our LIFE.Note:i use opera in downloading mine.Cheers!!!
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
i had earlier tried gobible.jolon but 2 no avail.i downloaded d bible 4 one of my guy using dat site,but using my fone it was not succesful,until i got this site:WWW.BIBLEPHONE.NET/MODULES.There are ten versions of d bible there.spice up ur fone with d WORD because it's our LIFE.Note:i use opera in downloading mine.Cheers!!!
Re: Bible Download. by IBBFan(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
@honsule
what network are you on?
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2007
@IBB Fan:i am on celtel network just because of d free wap/internet gprs am enjoying.and maybe because of d 15 free sms.wen i activated my line to simply,and addeded 5 F& F,it was instatanta,i dont know why d hiccups now.i guess celtel shd upgrade their network,so as to meet up with consumer demand.make dem no 4get sai CONSUMER NA KING OF THE MARKET.dat axiom dey apply 4 naija at all.i cogitate reverse is d case,
Re: Bible Download. by IBBFan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2007
i was a dedicated 0802 subscriber (noticed i used 0802 because of their frequent name changes) and they started letting me down later on. my gprs stopped working just like that (last year). even when i wanted to change my line (to stop some certain old callers from reaching me), i went for 0808. and it was like things were just getting worse for me. i ended up using glo and i must confess some kind of satisfaction. however, i'm considering picking up my 0808 line again, but i'll need a power-driver cellphone to do that job. i always wanted to have a bible in my cellphone cos i'm a person who doesn't go to church with a bible. i feel having it on my phone will make me more attached to the word of God on a daily basis.

nonetheless, thanks for the info! wink
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
Another inimitable site to download the bible to your phone is:WWW.PHONYBIBLE.ORG.In fact,the bible application in this site is superb in the sense that,you can change the bible text colour and background ranging from the multifarious colours available.delete some of those games in your phone and stuff your phone with the word and read it.Note:i downloaded mine using opera.Cheers!!!
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]if any person has a site(s) of bible download,pls post it here and u will be greatly blessed. kiss
Re: Bible Download. by otuwe(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2007
the downloading thing, do u go to the website with your fone or with the computer
Re: Bible Download. by pespes: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2007
Go to www.Phoneybible.org u'l get diff versions free

1 Like

Re: Bible Download. by IBBFan(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2007
thanks, honsule and pespes. i downloaded the phoney bible on my pc and transferred to my phone. works very nice, i must confess. old and new testaments very complete. now, i can move around with a mobile bible and never forget it anywhere. cool
Re: Bible Download. by sadetunji: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
well I read all you siad on the topic. I was not able to get the bible to my mobile LG U8180. If you use the same handset and you have it in your mobile kindly advise me on how to get it. God bless
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Sadetunji.You make me reminisce when i was still using my LG U8180.downloading bible into it then was a real challenge for me.Although,it might interest you to know that,honsule have step up.(level don change)the only constant thing in life is change.Am now using N72.Although,i will still help you.Do you browse with your phone?Or you want to download it via pc.Tell me the one you want,and then i will tell you the next step for you to have Bible(The word)in your LG U8180.Waiting for your reply.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2008
I need links where i can download bible versions like.Amplified bible,Niv,The message etc.Thanks
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2008
Am still in search for it.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
Http://rapidshare.com/files/53/502679/en3AmplifiedBibleVersion.jar or just go to bible4phone.com
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
Http://rapidshare.com/files/53/502679/en3AmplifiedBibleVersion.jar or just go to bible4phone.com.Just for amplified and other version.Am still in need of The Message,NIV
Re: Bible Download. by koyedemi: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2008
Here is a link for free download of the following Bible versions: NIV; NLT, Message, and NKJV - http://teddy.christianxp.com/bible/. I have been looking for Amplified too and i am glad to get it at Naira forum few minutes ago. Anyone with links to Good News Bible, Living Bible or any other newer translations should please post them.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
@Koyedemi.Thanks for the link.I will try it later.The other day i downloaded matthew Henry's concordance and it's working perfectly in my N72.I will soon post the link.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
@Koyedemi.Thanks for the link.I will try it later.The other day i downloaded matthew Henry's concordance and it's working perfectly in my N72.I will soon post the link.
Re: Bible Download. by funmeme(f): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
pls hoh can i download bible on my system, i need soo much. plsss help if u know.

1 Like

Re: Bible Download. by funmeme(f): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
please how can i download bible on my system,? i need it soo much. plsss help if u know.
Re: Bible Download. by DualCore1: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
goto google and search for "e sword". its a bible software for pc.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
Here is a link for free download of the following Bible versions: NIV; NLT, Message, and NKJV - http://teddy.christianxp.com/bible/
this link is da bomb.i just downloaded those four versions this afternoon.the word is Life.guys,anybody that has other links to more versions shouldn't hesitate to post it here.remain blessed.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2008
The Message translation is da bomb.Genesis 1:1 first this:God created the Heavens and Earth-all you see,all you don't see. 2 Earth was a soup of nothingness,a bottomless emptiness,an inky blackness,God's spirit brooded like a bird above the watery abyss.3 God spoke:"Light!" and light appeared.I love this translation.
Re: Bible Download. by AKO1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
honsule:

The Message translation is da bomb.Genesis 1:1 first this:God created the Heavens and Earth-all you see,all you don't see. 2 Earth was a soup of nothingness,a bottomless emptiness,an inky blackness,God's spirit brooded like a bird above the watery abyss.3 God spoke:"Light!" and light appeared.I love this translation.

got this translation, its damn funny men and im quite sceptical about it's authenticity. What's it called and who made it?
Re: Bible Download. by chitex125(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
please house i use nokia N6500s i have tried downloading the bible to my phone and it has been difficult please some one should tell me the step to take.
Re: Bible Download. by hayprof(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2008
Any1 that's got the application file (raw) and upload it here. . for Ease**

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.