Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bible Download. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bible Download. (153072 Views)

Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Complete Bible Download Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Download. by halfcurren: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dear All,
Millions of thanks to you all. I am so delighted. Could'nt believe it was that simple to download the Holy Bible, free of charge to my mobile phone; and its so easy to navigate to different chapters and portions; just like that - I used http://wap.getjar.com; and it went so smooth.
Once again, Nairalanders I thank you for the quality information!!!!.
Re: Bible Download. by lanredew: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
yea t'was
Re: Bible Download. by Alldruns: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2010
@Honosule. I was searchin 4 a mobile parallel bible when i just stumble to dis link. sweet! I use nokia n73, pls kindly send me bible in The Message (TM), NIV, NLT, NKJV, American Standard Version, Webster Bible Version, English Darby Version, Matthew Henry Concordance, Amplified Bible. My email is alldruns@yahoo.com. Thx.
Re: Bible Download. by Alldruns: 4:44am On Jan 14, 2010
@ Honosule. I'll appreciate unsplit. Many 'gbosir' in adv.
Re: Bible Download. by zacharid: 12:06pm On May 15, 2010
@honsule If you could send me the nkjv niv and nlt ones I would greatly appreciate it. I tried doing my own but realized i dont have the skill for it. my email is zacharid@gmail.com
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2010
zacharid:

@honsule If you could send me the nkjv niv and nlt ones I would greatly appreciate it. I tried doing my own but realized i dont have the skill for it. my email is zacharid@gmail.com

i will try sending it later.Cheers
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2010
@Zacharid.Done.check ur email
Re: Bible Download. by Sadusalam: 4:58pm On May 16, 2010
Greetings to all who contributed to this thread because many are benefitted.
Re: Bible Download. by sbabatunde1: 5:42pm On May 16, 2010
Yes, thanks to all.
Re: Bible Download. by babyphiser(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2010
Hi Honsule
Av been trying to download TM, Kindly send to my mail box babyphiser@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Bible Download. by alldruns1: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
Alldruns:

@Honosule. , I use nokia n73, , pls kindly send me bible in The Message (TM), NIV, NLT, NKJV, American Standard Version, Webster Bible Version, English Darby Version, Matthew Henry Concordance, Amplified Bible. My email is alldruns@yahoo.com. Thx.

Yet to hear from u.

Thx in adv.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2010
Sadusalam:

Greetings to all who contributed to this thread because many are benefitted.

sbabatunde1:

Yes, thanks to all.

Yes we all have benefited.God Bless u all cool cool
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2010
Alldruns:

@Honosule. I was searchin 4 a mobile parallel bible when i just stumble to dis link. sweet! I use nokia n73, pls kindly send me bible in The Message (TM), NIV, NLT, NKJV, American Standard Version, Webster Bible Version, English Darby Version, Matthew Henry Concordance, Amplified Bible. My email is alldruns@yahoo.com. Thx.

alldruns1:

Yet to hear from u.

Thx in adv.

U want to use the MHC On laptop?I will email u the ones i have soonest ok.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2010
babyphiser:

Hi Honsule
Av been trying to download TM, Kindly send to my mail box babyphiser@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Check ur mail.U have 1 New msg.Enjoy TM Bible.Stay Blessed cool cool cool
Re: Bible Download. by lemur: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hi,
Can anyone share the following versions of the Go Java Phone Bible: TM (The Message), NKJV, NIV and Amplifed version?

Thanks!
Re: Bible Download. by Miketomi: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
@honsule
Thanks for spreading the gospel. The Lord will surely reward you for this labour of love.
Help me with The Message (TM), AMP and GNB versions
Email: mike.tomi@yahoo.com
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2010
Miketomi:

@honsule
Thanks for spreading the gospel. The Lord will surely reward you for this labour of love.

I don't have GNB.But i promise to send u TM and AMP.
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2010
lemur:

Hi,
Can anyone share the following versions of the Go Java Phone Bible: TM (The Message), NKJV, NIV and Amplifed version?

Thanks!

what is ur email?
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2010
Miketomi:

@honsule

check ur mail.U have 1 new msg.
Note:GNB i don't have GNB
Re: Bible Download. by primeson1(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2010
hi honsule, longest times. Pls kindly send me d Niv, Amp and Tm versions of the bible to primeson1@yahoo.com. I tried downloading NIV with my nokia 6233 s40v2 usin zain lite bt says file too large to be saved. Pls what can i do? Thank u.
Re: Bible Download. by fadaz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2010
i just love the spirit here. Uncle Honsole pls can u help me with The Message translation for java phones. i really appreciate. Tanx alot people.
Re: Bible Download. by fadaz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
Honsole, pls my email is meetlincoln4life@yahoo.com tanx am really expecting the TM version
Re: Bible Download. by temodent(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Honsule, pls I'll very muich appreciate if the link to download NKJV bible to me. stephmandisa@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Bible Download. by temodent(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Honsule, pls I'll very muich appreciate if the link to download NKJV bible can be forwarded to me at stephmandisa@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Bible Download. by kelvindapo: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2010
Hello, i was able to download different bible version from this site. www.bible4phone.com
They have over 15 bible version, do check it out i think that is what you want.
Re: Bible Download. by Azanor(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
@kelvindapo: thanks for d link. Lots of different translations. I even found the message translation.
Re: Bible Download. by kimvit: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2010
@Honosule. thanx for your work.
pls kindly send me bible in The Message (TM), NKJV, Amp. I use n97 mini.
my mail ( kim.khv@gmail.com )
God bless you. Thank you^^
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 1:26am On Sep 18, 2011
kelvindapo:

Hello, i was able to download different bible version from this site. www.bible4phone.com
They have over 15 bible version, do check it out i think that is what you want.

the website is still very active.I just downloaded some translation now
Re: Bible Download. by cemeseh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
@honsule and all. i have a china nokia l- 600, can i download bible? my email> cemeseh@yahoo.com thankx.
Re: Bible Download. by bamoza(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Bible Download. by honsule(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
cemeseh:

@honsule and all. i have a china nokia l- 600, can i download bible? my email> cemeseh@yahoo.com thankx.

It won't work

bamoza:

@honsule please I need this version for my phone, Niv, Amp, NKJV, TM,MSG, NLT. thanks my mail is bamoza4real@yahoo.com

Get them here: http://www.bible4phone.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.