Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now (1765 Views)

If You Are Not Doing Anything For Now, Click Here Now To Spply / If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now / If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
I stumbled on this Tech company Collins Tech Services, Laptop warehouse. They needed Online representatives and i decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise their words has been their bond. 5k commission for any laptop sold. They offer warranty on all their laptops; they do free delivery within Lagos only and its pay on delivery

The have a whatsApp group which makes everything so sincere and open

Please call or WhatsApp CollinsTech on 08121070625

You will be attended to

Dont sit at home again this 2019 waiting for Jobs that may never come
You are the opportunity that you have been waiting for

Stop think and act now
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
WhatsApp now
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Still recruiting
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Still recruiting

yeah
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Still recruiting
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
No delay in paying commission

No delay at all
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by Ejadike(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
vickybanks01:
I stumbled on this Tech company Collins Tech Services, Laptop warehouse. They needed Online representatives and i decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise their words has been their bond. 5k commission for any laptop sold. They offer warranty on all their laptops; they do free delivery within Lagos only and its pay on delivery

The have a whatsApp group which makes everything so sincere and open

Please call or WhatsApp CollinsTech on 08121070625

You will be attended to

Dont sit at home again this 2019 waiting for Jobs that may never come
You are the opportunity that you have been waiting for

Stop think and act now
this guy is a very big scammer. He lacks pure customer service. BEWARE OF HIM O
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ejadike:
this guy is a very big scammer. He lacks pure customer service. BEWARE OF HIM O

U dont just sit at home and start posting what ever u like about people! Have experienced his customer service and to an extend he is straight forward therefore sort out your differences with him if u have any problem
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Still recruiting
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by Ejadike(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
vickybanks01:

U dont just sit at home and start posting what ever u like about people! Have experienced his customer service and to an extend he is straight forward therefore sort out your differences with him if u have any problem
you think I just wake up one morning and start discrediting people like that? I bought two laptops from him and the first one I bought was bad, instead of listening to me or feeling remorse atleast, he went ahead to block my line from calling or sending him messages on phone and whatsapp. How would you bleeping feel if you were me? Rubbish!
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by vickybanks01: 4:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Ejadike:
you think I just wake up one morning and start discrediting people like that? I bought two laptops from him and the first one I bought was bad, instead of listening to me or feeling remorse atleast, he went ahead to block my line from calling or sending him messages on phone and whatsapp. How would you bleeping feel if you were me? Rubbish!

Thats not true!
I know him very well
Re: If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now by Ejadike(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2019
vickybanks01:

Thats not true!
I know him very well
Which part of my story isn't true? I'm just making up the whole story? I'd that what you mean?

(1) (Reply)

My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) / Just Got A Job With Nbts-national Blood Transfusion Service(safe Blood) / Do You Mind Cornerstone Insurance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.