Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members (25007 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Turantula(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

Did he or did he not "FORGET" to declare almost "$3,000,000

Like i said in another thread....

"Wike & PDP will push Onnoghen pass landing point inside gutter... "

Zombie did Gandollar collect kickback?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by semyman: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sat in Court to judge who? It will never be well with you and your generation of fraudulent judges
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Fraiser(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
You will be put to shame and drag on the floor at last just like Tafa Balogun.... CRIMINAL.

A judge that is a CRIMINAL is worse than 10 CORRUPT politicans out TOGETHER.

Just imagine his effontery.

PDP is no more in power Stupid man.

900 MILLION Naira, apart from foreign currency?
55 Houses?

Devil punish your generations.
Zombie tell Ganduje to resign first, crazy afonja Muslim
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let the law take it course!
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by paq1: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

He declared it afterall. FG's persecution will fall flat.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fraiser:
Zombie tell Ganduje to resign first, crazy afonja Muslim
mumu
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by PierreAbutu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

Oga pls tell us

Did Buhari, Magu and malami forget to probe MAINA AND HIS N1.6trillion pension loot?

What is good for d goose (North) is good for d gander (South)
Onnoghen ain't going nowhere till 2021 angry angry
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigerian With Fake News is Better Story Than Twilight
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Moventist: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ikology:
We are still waiting patiently for the Supreme court verdict on Rivers APC,

while at it, the cabals are getting impatient..

Nothing will come out of it. APC should forget Rivers
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Moventist: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

A corrupt judge as a saviour!

He will only destroy Nigeria for his own personal interest.

Nigerian Judiciary is the most corrupt institution. Police are learners

Did Buhari destroyed Nigeria when he forged his waec certificate?

Nonsense
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Moventist: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, will be swearing in the members of the various 2019 election petition tribunals on Saturday, January 26.

Hahaha! APC are pooing in their pants

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by flowx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Alexk2:
Oh my dear country. We obviously have two set of laws; one for the previledged and the other for the common man but what is more painful is that it's the common man that often blindly & quickly take side with these so called "priveledged" to pervert justice and create the "two edged law" indirectly.
Let me state this clearly to all who care to listen; corruption have no tribe, no religion, no party and no colouration... And unfortunately, that is our no. 1 problem from which all other challenges can be solved easily when we decide to join hand together and fight that cancer ♋ that's killing our dear country.
. You are very stupid. I mean very very stupid.... How many people are bidding under the so called broom that are extremely corrupt? Are u kidding me? What of osho baba, ekeremadu, amachi, fashola, fayemi, to mention but few..... Do you have sense at all? CJN onoghe is going nowhere.... Go and die with your stinking phone zombie....

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by slimfit1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nbote:
It is becos of election tribunal dey are trying to bully dis man into submission

It's more than election my friend, you won't know when too will start going to the mosque if you are a Christian at the moment. Majority of the ministers are Muslims Yoruba and Muslims Hausas.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Skengman: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
flowx:
. You are very stupid. I mean very very stupid.... How many people are bidding under the so called broom that are extremely corrupt? Are u kidding me? What of osho baba, ekeremadu, amachi, fashola, fayemi, to mention but few..... Do you have sense at all? CJN onoghe is going nowhere.... Go and die with your stinking phone zombie....
The person u are cursing out is profoundly more intelligent than u. Pay him some respect, kid. It goes without saying, I feel insulted to be quoting u.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Charly68: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why holding forth when you have allowed your integrity as a judge to be subjected to public opprobrium
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by lomprico(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

What have u and ur evil party done about gandollar?
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Xisnin(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

Fake news.
The transactions on the account totalled $30000 and the accounts were last used in 2010.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by flowx(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Skengman:

The person u are cursing out is profoundly more intelligent than u. Pay him some respect, kid. It goes without saying, I feel insulted to be quoting u.
. Very sorry for you.... Unfortunately, APC zombies of Nigeria can't do me anything, talk less of only you. Bleep your mother ass!
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Chinashopping84: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

Trash

Did Buhari declare his assets...
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by onmyowncj: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Smart move by CJN ,the members of election petition tribunal to be sworn in should be pdp members and very courageous jury who can stand the already concluded plan by inec and fg to rig the election,with that a critical scrutiny would be carried out after the rigging,then the case of Peter Obi and Nwabueze Ngige in Anambra Governorship election will repeat itself.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Naajjii: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
A very fearless and hardworking CJN.One of the very best this country has seen.
Supporter of bad things, illegality. You are supporting someone that should show example to people being the number law officer but he failed to do that by not declaring funds in his accounts. Is that a good thing? Anyways we got a new CJN so no qualms.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by akdjr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
How was Ayo Salami removed? Abeg who still remember
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Alexk2(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
flowx:
Since you can write, I want to assume you can also read... So I'll pretend you don't read my submission well before rushing to attack and insult 'yourself'.
I'm hence replying you so you can go back and read word by word, line by line and point out how my post didn't condemn every corrupt person's be it pdp or APC; neither of them didn't merit my support cos of anticidents. Now, if those insult and swearing didn't exactly qualify you, you'll have to remove shame on you by apologising unreservedly thereafter.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by springtech(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
A very fearless and hardworking CJN.One of the very best this country has seen.

One of the very best. I see.

Also one of the best at amassing wealth whose source can not be accounted for abi.

Nigerians and snetiments , make una continue.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by googlepikins: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

he doesn't even have up to $10,000 in those accounts. Fake news

Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
akdjr:
How was Ayo Salami removed as CJN? Abeg who still remember
you are too daft,AYO salami was just d president of the court of appeal,zombie please read history
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by aku626(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Never knew the executive arm wielded such power over the judiciary. I though it was the job of the senate to suspend him?
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by mindtricks: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
modath:
h

The people haunting him are no better, and must not violate due process in handling the matter.
It's rather mischievous to feign ignorance of bias of a government that parades itself as an anticorruption crusader.
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Corrinthians(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Exercise in futility. cheesy
Re: I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members by Belleful: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
orion7:
Lol

onoghen is going no where.

zombies should chill
but he's gone now o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion / Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.