Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Remember He Is Calling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember He Is Calling (271 Views)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember He Is Calling by ochibuogwu5: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
HELLO DEAR,
I want to remind US that
GOD {JESUS CHRIST} LOVES US(HUMAN BEINGS) no matter what is happening in our lives currently;

“repent from sin (today 25th January, 2019) and believe the Good-news for the kingdom of God is near at hand”
{Mark 1:15}

YOU/I *must* make up our minds to *reject SIN AND ALL ITS PROFITS/ADVANTAGES* and be *ready/eager/willing* to accept *both the advantages and disadvantages* of *believing in JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND GOD*

repent from sin/unbelief, sinful-gains, sinful-plans, sinful-profits, sinful-engagements, sinful-relationships, sinful-business, sinful-teams, sinful-clubs, sinful-friendships, sinful-careers, sinful-pursuits, sinful-groups, sinful-pleasures, sinful-sweetness, sinful-advantages, sinful-ideas, sinful-thoughts, sinful-imaginations e.t.c.

Surrender to JESUS CHRIST and RECEIVE/BELIEVE in the ETERNAL LIFE He gives to EVERY HUMAN BEING on this earth through THE *FREE GRACE* OF THE ATONING BLOOD HE ALONE SHED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY to redeem(buy-back) *every human being from the eternal condemnation we inherited from Adam's disobedience*
Ask the HOLY SPIRIT to POSSESS EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE through his daily progressive and consistent teachings of the SOUND GOSPEL OF GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS as you study your Holy Bible *personally and willingly with ease* even as you listen to audio/video gospel messages, attend bible studies regularly and meetings of fellow BELIEVERS under a SOUND GOSPEL TEACHER in order to CONTINUALLY GROW IN GRACE AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

May the Father of all grace release his grace from his throne of grace to all us in times of need(every tick of time today 25th January, 2019) to RECEIVE SALVATION(eternal life in Christ Jesus), say NO TO sin AND WORLDLY PASSIONS, to WILLINGLY AND EASILY LIVE HOLY, RIGHTEOUS and SELF-CONTROLLED LIVES in this GENERATION{25th January, 2019} through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 25th January, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth in Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Remember He Is Calling by zyzxx(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Bbsharon Hi / Jumanji / Why Most Relationship Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.