Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

You Too Can Make Money Working Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Make Money Working Online (264 Views)

Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online / Earn Extra Money Working As A Paycentre Agent / Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Make Money Working Online by Estoyak: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Online Business Manager | Virtual Assistant | Shopify &Dropship Expert
��� You're overwhelmed with how disorganized things feel in your business. You've missed important deadlines and you're wasting time looking for files or figuring out what has to be done next. ���

You want to grow your business but feel stuck and like you're spinning your wheels doing the same repetitive tasks over and over again.

You want to serve your clients by using your talents, but the day-to-day is getting in your way and hindering your growth.

We can change that! �

Hi, I'm Esther and as an entrepreneur myself, I love supporting passionate business owners in the online space.

I work with clients in two different ways:

� 1) VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE �

I help online business owners like you with all areas of operation, from general administration to email marketing and online course management.

This includes the following areas:
- Email Marketing (Automation and campaign setup, newsletter formatting and management)
- Social Media Management (Content curation, graphics, scheduling, monitoring)
- Blog Management (Research, formatting & website uploads, writing)
- Online Course Management (Content uploads, system maintenance)
- General Admin (Email & calendar management, proofreading, website maintenance)

� 2) PROJECTS & CONSULTING �

:: SYSTEMS / STREAMLINING PROCESSES ::

I specialize in setting up effective business systems and streamlining processes.

Using my background in psychology and online business management, I'm able to create processes that make sense to YOU. Processes you WANT TO USE because they're tailored to your personality and the way you work.

In working with me, you'll have a partner at your side who understands business needs and strategies, and an organization and productivity pro to help you set systems in place that allow you to focus on doing the work you REALLY LOVE. ❤️

������

I specialize in recruitment and team management. By carefully assessing your business needs and the way you work, I'll help you find the perfect team members to help you in carrying out your goals!

������

** Interested in working with me? Hit one of the buttons at the top of my profile and we'll set up a consultation call! **

������
If you need an account the following sites;
Upwork account
QA account
People per hour
Gotranscribe

We can also help you with that
Contact us on estoyak0408@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Product Review Blog That Pays / 10 underrated businesses in Nigeria / Cement Hauling Trucks Available For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.