Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? (324 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm asking for a friend.

She works in a business center with two photocopiers, two printers, scanners and other electronics?

Is prepaid meter going to favor her business or should she keep following the estimated billing system?
Re: Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? by peteruuu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Depends on how 'busy' she works there.

If she works within a very busy area..e.g Higher Institutions, I'll prefer her getting a generator or the normal estimated billing system.

Prepaid metre ain't easy stuffs for business...I must confess.

But well, it's just a piece if advice, you can decide to follow my advice or not.

Everything is based on choice.

Shalom!.
Re: Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
peteruuu:
Depends on how 'busy' she works there.

If she works within a very busy area..e.g Higher Institutions, I'll prefer her getting a generator or the normal estimated billing system.

Prepaid metre ain't easy stuffs for business...I must confess.

But well, it's just a piece if advice, you can decide to follow my advice or not.

Everything is based on choice.

Shalom!.
Thank you
Re: Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
How much is Kwh in Nigeria? Anyone

(1) (Reply)

Hub One A Tech Hub By FCMB In Lagos,nigeria / Please Help With The Price For A Brand New Iphone 6+. / Nigerian Telecom Operators In Shock As States Demand Environmental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.