Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (57761 Views)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Iceness: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
[b][/b] Who else noticed dat 90% of d people saying Igbo n crime are actually igbos
That is one bleeped up tribe
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ogadimma
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Elijah4332: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nothing we no ho see for Nigeria undecided undecided
12 year old girl

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by odizeey(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
'Don't beat children crew', this girl will visit you locality soon.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by AbamOnyerubi: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yambee:
Abia again?

In another thread i read minutes ago, a mother took her three young children, the oldest being like seven to a Church,and the kids were instructed to start stealing purses,and phones.

Mother and children were nabbed.

Again in Abia, a girl of twelve was caught fine-tuning her criminal skills by breaking into stores. So is it safe to say that in Abia, they train their kids early in life to be criminals?

Some of the most hardened kidnappers,Armed Robbers and Ritualists from the East, are from Abia State.

Even the greatest coward from the East( Nnamdi Kanu) is from Abia State too.

This girl is a product of of a failed home upbringing.
Sorry, but you're a BIG FOOOL
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Kingbookies: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
If it's ABA I know, RIP in advance cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Tpower: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
l dont believe the report about this little girl.May GOD come to her aid and deliver her from the wickedness of man.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by codeNinja5378: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problem I am posting this with a Bot I wrote from scratch using C++. This should give a cue of what to expect from me

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by okoroemeka(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:
What a backward state from a backward region .
That kid must be a product of Baby factory
most times the level of. ignorance and tribal hatred. of my. fellow Nigerians is shocking,you call a state. with ABA in it backwards, hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Epifanio(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
12 yr old Ugly biafran beast. Nothing new that's how they train their useless children. Worthless things.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by staytravel: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
dainformant:
A young girl has been apprehended over series of alleged theft in Abia state.

According to reports, the 12-year-old girl was said to have been terrorizing the entire community in Amaeke Ututu, Arochukwu local government area of the state.

According to the villagers, the girl has been bragging that "what a man can do that she can even do it better" including stealing.

She was caught this morning by her victims. 

After being beaten by the villagers, the girl allegedly confessed to burgling a shop last night and stealing some cash including packets of Indomie noodles and other foodstuff. She also allegedly confessed to breaking another shop 2 days ago.

Some of her victims narrated their ordeals at the hands of the young girl as can bee seen in a trending video posted online. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/12-year-old-girl-terrorizing-abia-community-nabbed-by-villagers-photos.html

Although what she is doing is wrong, she is 12, for such a young person to be doing that she needs some mental help/guidance.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by oneTIMEman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
I pity the poor girl .
Who knows what happen to her parents.
God help us
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by oneTIMEman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Epifanio:
12 yr old Ugly biafran beast.
Nothing new
that's how they train their useless children.
Worthless things.
You are just a GOAT
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Chidexd34: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
This 1 wan bcome professional from a young age
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by DJCRAZY(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
undecided
landmark86:
And sum idiiots will say na igbo gals fine pass
What can will call this one? The worwor grin
Abeg free the poor gal
75% of Abians gals do theft
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by DJCRAZY(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thinking outside the box
MissRaine69:
So rather than try to understand why a 12 year old child is resorting to this sort of behaviour the option is to beat her in within an inch of her life? This is Nigeria though why should I expect anything different. Failed country , failed everything.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Skyonebaba: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
AH AH NAWAH OO .... SOME PEOPLE HERE REACT TO ISSUES AS IF THEY REASON FROM THE BLADDER ... BUT BEATING THE GIRL IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG , THIS IS VIOLATION OF CHILD RIGHT AND BRUTALITY , WHO IS SHE SELLING THE GOODS TO ? WHERE ARE HER PARENTS ? WHY IS SHE INTO STEALING ? , THIS ARE QUESTIONS THAT NEEDED TO BE ANSWERED BEFORE RAISING A FINGER AT HER , AGAIN , I CONDEMN THIS !

#NO
#TO
#JUNGLE
#JUSTICE
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by neighbourhud: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
12year old, terrorizing.... undecided

Journalism in deed undecided

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Toseenlove: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
So rather than try to understand why a 12 year old child is resorting to this sort of behaviour the option is to beat her in within an inch of her life? This is Nigeria though why should I expect anything different. Failed country , failed everything.

Aunty I feel your pain, I'm tired too honestly.

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
At her age, she already know how to steal, that's serious o, there should be a problem somewhere.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by 10mobile: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Some people are mentally fvcked up and You are one.
If you can't understand a joke as a joke, then judge for yourself who's mentally ducked. I hate how so many I'll mannered products of broken homes have filled Nairaland, and always seeking opportunity to abuse others even unprovoked.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
DJCRAZY:
Thinking outside the box
I certainly cannot relate your comment to this situation, if anything it shows a regressive mindset not an enlightened one. So maybe you could care to explain what exactly it is you mean.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Epifanio:
12 yr old Ugly biafran beast.
Nothing new
that's how they train their useless children.
Worthless things.
And you are meant to be the enlightened one? Sorry state of affairs indeed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by 10mobile: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbos and clime are like bread and butter, it's in their DNA

https://www.nairaland.com/4981772/pastor-seyi-adelana-remanded-gay
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by adigun98(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Igbo and crime be like 5$6
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Happyfela(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
12 years old, what gonna happen when she turns 18 and 24
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Child abuse. They want to kill a young girl of 12 because she took what does not belong to her
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
10mobile:

https://www.nairaland.com/4981772/pastor-seyi-adelana-remanded-gay
Igbos and clime are like bread and butter, it's in their DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.