Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (57765 Views)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Simplecity(m): 3:55am On Jan 26, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
I have read over 1000 articles in Crime section.

1001 of the criminals happen to come from .....lemme check...

AGAIN!!!? shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Simplecity(m): 3:55am On Jan 26, 2019
youngest85:
See beauty
ehn??
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Simplecity(m): 3:57am On Jan 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbos and clime are like bread and butter, it's in their DNA
you wan start tribal war grin grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by ohuatc(m): 4:05am On Jan 26, 2019
dainformant:
A young girl has been apprehended over series of alleged theft in Abia state.

According to reports, the 12-year-old girl was said to have been terrorizing the entire community in Amaeke Ututu, Arochukwu local government area of the state.

According to the villagers, the girl has been bragging that "what a man can do that she can even do it better" including stealing.

She was caught this morning by her victims. 

After being beaten by the villagers, the girl allegedly confessed to burgling a shop last night and stealing some cash including packets of Indomie noodles and other foodstuff. She also allegedly confessed to breaking another shop 2 days ago.

Some of her victims narrated their ordeals at the hands of the young girl as can bee seen in a trending video posted online. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/12-year-old-girl-terrorizing-abia-community-nabbed-by-villagers-photos.html

It is very clear that the girl is possessed by the evil spirits. I believe there are pastors in that community who should know this and should have done the necessary things to free the helpless child from the demonic activity. Torturing the girl in a dehumanized manner was meer wickedness and ungodly.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2019
She will eventually graduate to the level of this her Igbo snr sister, who was the leader of her own armed robbery gang.

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by donsheddy1(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Yambee:
Abia again?

In another thread i read minutes ago, a mother took her three young children, the oldest being like seven to a Church,and the kids were instructed to start stealing purses,and phones.

Mother and children were nabbed.

Again in Abia, a girl of twelve was caught fine-tuning her criminal skills by breaking into stores. So is it safe to say that in Abia, they train their kids early in life to be criminals?

Some of the most hardened kidnappers,Armed Robbers and Ritualists from the East, are from Abia State.

Even the greatest coward from the East( Nnamdi Kanu) is from Abia State too.

This girl is a product of of a failed home upbringing.
Have you heard this name before "Amandugba"? Na them.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by B2mario(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Yambee:
Abia again?

In another thread i read minutes ago, a mother took her three young children, the oldest being like seven to a Church,and the kids were instructed to start stealing purses,and phones.

Again in Abia, a girl of twelve was caught fine-tuning her criminal skills by breaking into stores. So is it safe to say that in Abia, they train their kids early in life to be criminals?

Some of the most hardened kidnappers,Armed Robbers and Ritualists from the East, are from Abia State.

You are sick in the brain
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Fixitgood(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Check your spelling before bringing disgrace to your parents. Fool.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by Brightdude007: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fixitgood:

Check your spelling before bringing disgrace to your parents. Fool.
clime is how you and your people pronounce crime grin grin

E pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Simplecity:
you wan start tribal war grin grin grin
Buhari has already declared the war
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by LASTBHORN: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yambee:
Abia again?

U AR MAD
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by LASTBHORN: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
ohuatc:

It is very clear that the girl is possessed by the evil spirits. I believe there are pastors in that community who should know this and should have done the necessary things to free the helpless child from the demonic activity. Torturing the girl in a dehumanized manner was meer wickedness and ungodly.
C DEM RELIGIOUS BINGOWAPI
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos by LASTBHORN: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I totally blame Buhari for this calamity. If that dullard had created jobs and made the economy better, all these wouldn't have happened.
DEM FOR EMPLOY HER TOO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) / I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.