Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge (3244 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by McStoic(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

Nwoke afu bu ezigbo ekwensu..Such a terrible tyrant.

Otua ka odi. Ma na Chukwu ka ya ike. ....i wonder how we contrived to allow such a dummy sold to us.
Akwa na agucham....
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
He destroyed democracy in 1983, he's about to do it again.

When you post images like the one you posted above it only tells me one thing, lack of basic comprehension skills.

"Focus on the north" does not mean abandon the south.
It simply means, you have more people in the north in need of aid compared to the south.

Using this sort of cheap blackmail only works on people with no brain .
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

The impending implosion would also consume you, no one is immuned.
Oga, like somebody advised,speak for yourself. If you wish evil for yourself so be it. We are not so pessimistic that we see time of difficulty as time for doom.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Friend01:

When you post images like the one you posted above it only tells me one thing, lack of basic comprehension skills.

"Focus on the north" does not mean abandon the south.
It simply means, you have more people in the north in need of aid compared to the south.

Using this sort of cheap blackmail only works on people with no brain .

Shut up that your stinking useless mouth there else Ogun will seal it for you. You are now telling us what Buhari the dullard said,, as his interpreter abi?? Don't let me curse that ur about-to-expire life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Karatum:

Shut up that your stinking useless mouth there else Ogun will seal it for you. You are now telling us what Buhari the dullard said,, as his interpreter abi?? Don't let me curse that ur about-to-expire life

I understand this kind of vapid pore will be coming from an inconsequential rouble rouser.

Madam, you better start raining your curses now because even your ogun who is no less powerful than the sole of my flip-flops will not stop me from saying what I will say, even If one million of you stand.

mumunetu like you.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Friend01:

I understand this kind of vapid pore will coming from an inconsequential rouble rouser.

Madam, you better start raining your curses now because even you ogun who is no less powerful than the sole of my flip-flops will not stop me from saying what I will say, even If one million of you stand.

mumunetu like you.

Shove that ur opinion into ur ass, stop saying it here coz u are polluting the cyber space. Try it next time and I will take it personal with you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Grade one Zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Karatum:

Shove that ur opinion into ur ass, stop saying it here coz u are polluting the cyber space. Try it next time and I will take it personal with you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Grade one Zombie

Idiot.
Madam, please take it personal.

You think everyone can be cowed by your irrelevant threats.
You can insult the life out of yourself not me.

Unfortunate irritant.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Jonathan post=75108965]
Speak for yourself and your household only [/quote
] idiot go to ur history book and learn that he is speaking the plain truth, on the night of Jan 14th 1966 following the operation wetie implosion in the then wild west following the 1964/65 election, a young tribune journalist accosted then prime minister tafawa balawe at the now mm2 international airport Lagos wit him waz Samuel akintola ,the journalist asked the prime minister"sir the west is burning wat are u doing about it" ..tafawa balewa in his usual calm manner looked around him and humously replied the young journalist "Lagos is part of the west and I can see no fire" that very night the fire he refused to see consumed him.

keep supporting evil ,mark my word soon the doom you all are hailing today will consume you all but those who fought against it will escape
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by NothingDoMe: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2019
LibertyRep:
The funny thing is that PMB may not even be aware of the suspension of Onoghen let alone the appointment of any acting CJN.
Lol. Very very true. Complete oblivion
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Friend01:

Idiot.
Madam, please take it personal.

You think everyone can be cowed by your irrelevant threats.
You can insult the life out of yourself not me.

Unfortunate irritant.
Ogbeni just shut up. Your opinions and assertions are worthless and irritating. Just gerrout, go somewhere far and quietly die there.

1 Like

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Hedonini:

Ogbeni just shut up. Your opinions and assertions are worthless and irritating. Just gerrout, go somewhere far and quietly die there.

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by McStoic(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

Nwoke afu bu ezigbo ekwensu..Such a terrible tyrant.[/quote]

Otua ka odi. Ma na Chukwu ka ya ike. ....i wonder how we contrived to allow such a dummy sold to us.
Akwa na agucham....
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by McStoic(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by NkayStory(f): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2019
McStoic:

Akwa na agucham....

I understand how you feel nwannem.

We actually warned Nigerians in 2015 but they didnt listen

1 Like

Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by McStoic(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

I understand how you feel nwannem.

We actually warned Nigerians in 2015 but they didnt listen

The same old song is being played again, and they are courting damcers again. .....nwa afo ututu oma, kedu steeti ino.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by NkayStory(f): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2019
McStoic:

The same old song is being played again, and they are courting damcers again. .....nwa afo ututu oma, kedu steeti ino.

Ututu Oma to you too...have a great day.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by Friend01(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Hedonini:

You think you irrelevant opinions has anything on me.

Try harder.
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afamed:

You are here again wailing Osu

osu caste system has been proscribed in igboland.

shameful of you to refer to someone as one, out of your personal frustration, even if it wasn't abolished.

you fall hand badly zoogerian!
Re: New CJN Is A Shariah Court Judge by SuperSuave(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2019
CrestMan:
Something I told one of my staff today. A campaign/vote for any of these young men(sowore, moghalu etc) is an indirect vote for the tyrant. My guy obviously didn't know until I spoke with me. He made an instant u-turn because he also detest Buhari
you're part of our problem in this country. Election is not nairabet that you vote based on odds. Vote your conscience and encourage others to do the same. If we all votes for a third candidate, do you this this "evil and lesser evil " will have their ways? Don't think atiku is lesser evil yet, he hasn't been at the center of authority before, don't compare VP office to GCFR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Again, APC Fires Back At El-rufai For Insisting Godfathers In Lagos Must / IMO state newly appointed commissioners and there portfolios / BREAKING: End SARS: Angry Residents Invade Senator Folarin’s House, Cart Away..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.