Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (35002 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Symphony007: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeira (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial at the Code of Condcut Tribunal.

President Buhari announced the suspension at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja He said the suspension followed the order of the CCT directing him to suspend Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial.

The President has swore in Justice Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as the acting CJN. Mohammed who hails from Bauchi state is the most senior justice of the Supreme Court.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nameo: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Not possible..... Buhari and his minions cannot be that stupid.

There are only 3 ways a serving CJN can leave office:

1. Removal by Prs5odent on the recommendation of the NJC.
2. Impeachment by the Senate.
3. Resignation by the CJN.

There are no other way.

And like I said: Buhari is not that stupid.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin
That bag though ... Nigeria is doomed. Terrorists running over the country! I dey laugh oooo!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by deboysben(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bad days ahead

Our democracy is in danger

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Amarabae(f): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol .
Zoo kwontry

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Why not a Yoruba CJN? tongue tongue
SMH!
E be like say this Uniferciti una dey go na for show. grin

Let's watch and see how far you will go.Shebi na all of us dey this country so?Soon gbegiri will be a luxury.We igbos kukuma na vegetarians...we put pawpaw leaves,mango leaves and cashew leaves together and viola!A pot of highly nutritious soup is ready! cheesy cheesy

Next morning we off to our 2 by 2 shop to sell our overpriced substandard syringes to an IDP officer from Bornu!Who be the fool here?

55 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
I never doubted obj when he said Nigeria is going back to Abacha kind of government

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by oyetunder(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy whoever among those at the top that the government of Nigeria wants to nail is always very easy to nail. The reason is that they are all compromised...they are like pigs accused of violating environmental laws. I cannot waste my time defending any of them based on tribal or religion affiliations.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by gudluckgreat(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Done and Dusted

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by gbaskiboy: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
No wahala, we are following
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by hedonistic: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Imagine. This bastard called Buhari would have to perish before this nonsense illegality stands. God punish him and every member of his smelly cabal that are determined to cause a constitutional and political crisis in Nigeria. Fire of devastation would consume them all!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
k
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ashacot: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
YOU MADE MY DAY BABA BUHARI

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Goke7: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
I just laugh in chinese when folks call pmb a dullard!

Wetin that General get for im head eh? Reason obj is running up and down

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by chloride6: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kill yourself if dont like it

grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Symphony007: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
More photos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by babyphaze07(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lawless country without constitution. Run by idiots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Mopolchi: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Una go just rant online. Nothing go happen.

this is interesting for the first time in this country the common nigerian actually knows what is going on in government and the system.

sai baba!

as for the people trying to protest tomorrow just know they'll be a counter protest too. Lol february is next week o. Don go and kill urself.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Racoon(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators."-Wayne Gerard Trotman
“What many consider as the great corruption is stealing of money but what to me is the great corruption is when people are deprived justice,when you do things without regard to the rule of law.”
-Disregard for Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds.(The United States ambassador to Nigeria, William Stuart Symington)

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Brio984(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
well played it reminds me of a game of chess.. time to go withdraw all my money from the bank u know he who fails to plan has planed to fail.. 60% war loading.. GOD SAVE THIS NATION..

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by morikee: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na wow o
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by franchasng: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
cry

Nobody is against Buhari because of religion! Yaradua was a Muslim (we all loved him).

Nobody is against Buhari because of ethnicity! Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him).

Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him! Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him).

Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic of transformation. Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.

There was global recession in 2007-2009, one man came, saved us from the crisis. Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria, increased salaries, reduce pump price. I don’t know how he did it when he was sick,
and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is
Umaru Yar’adua.

We never hate rather our brain is intact to feel the realities.

When a president is incompetent, he blames the opposition. When he is intellectually lazy, he blames the youth. When he fails in securing Nigerians, he blames Libyans. A man who appoints the dead will always disappoint the living.

Buhari has no excuse.
#Nigerians_Be_Wise

Vote APC out.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by CapitanPan: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:
Not possible..... Buhari and his minions cannot be that stupid.

There are only 3 ways a serving CJN ca leave office:

1. Removal by Prsodent on the recommendation of the President
2. Impeachment by the Senate.
3. Resignation by the CJN.

There are no other way.

He has not left office; suspension is not same as removal. Get that.

And like I said: Buhari is not that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
LMAO!
Everything is happening for a reason.God makes no mistakes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ogbonti: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
IF Buhari gets 1,000 legitimate votes from south east, hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Racoon(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
ashacot:
YOU MADE MY DAY BABA BUHARI
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by igwefivestar(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Symphony007:
President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeira (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial at the Code of Condcut Tribunal.

President Buhari announced the suspension at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja He said the suspension followed the order of the CCT directing him to suspend Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial.

The President has swore in Justice Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as the acting CJN. Mohammed who hails from Bauchi state is the most senior justice of the Supreme Court.
Buhari and his iconoclastic style of government will end on may29

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Randy100: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Rape on democracy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje / Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / NEWS FLASH: Zamfara Election: Supreme Court Voids Votes For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.