Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (34034 Views)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by brainpulse: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good move
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by martineverest(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nobody will answer Ozekhome. They see him as a corrupt lawyer
like minds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

We will protest. Nigeria will burn.

And we will not allow cowards like some people I quote, stop us from saving the very soul of this Nation.

Yet the lot of you want to run to Canada?

Loool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by semyman: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ozekhome your days of sharing loots with the looters are numbered

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by highsurge: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is how to use "POWER"..... Arise.. O ye Nigerians... Arise
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by lafuria1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nothing happened and nothing will happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by zeromeridian: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let me tell these southern fools that this is not about APC or PDP. The islamisation of Nigeria has just started.

4 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Declatt:
I'm shocked
only shocked?....u could faint as well
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by RockHard: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Stop all these 'as long as his family would be in front' bullshit..Nigeria belong to us all. If we cant stand up and defend it, which other country do we have?

But Mynd44 didn't say people shouldn't protest, just that the one calling for the protest should also walk the talk along with his own immediate family. I see nothing wrong with that.

4 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Kayode1979: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Atikulated every where you go

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by MPESA(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

You are moderator for Christ sake kindly keep off from political issue here .
Na how much APC paid you self

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by googlepikins: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari will die soon

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by stonemasonn: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
just convert to Islam now...it doesn’t need reincarnation.

6 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by dam2000(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oh lord my God please kill buhari b4 he kill our dear country

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Viking007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
I know you are just trolling. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by antidote06: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
This rogues ar nt even aware dat nigerians hav so much 2 worry abt than currupt n wickd individuals.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by ClassicMG(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
G
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by mu2sa2: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
History repeating itself! Gej suspended Salami, then president of court of Appeal and refused to reinstate him even after he was cleared by Njc, and Salami remained on suspension till his retirement. NBA and hypocrites like ezekhome said nothing, did nothing.
Ezekhome, a dubious lawyer, is deliberately misleading the public by citing a provision of the constitution that's inapplicable in this situation. The provision talks of removal, not suspension. Buhari has only suspended Onnoghen from office of the cjn - he still remains a justice of the supreme Court. Onnoghen accumulated over a billion naira through corruption and was hiding it. God bless Pmb for his courage and resolute determination to expose the rogue no matter whose ox is gored. While he is himself a criminal, Onnoghen sat on the highest judicial seat in the land sentencing other criminals. God has exposed him.
Ozekhome and other rotten lawyers can go ahead and boycott the courts. When they are tired they will end the charade. Of course, lawyers of good conscience will never be part of such nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Badeku: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who is talking please?

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by rusher14: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who has time for a corrupt lawyer and judge?

Ozekhome let your son lead the way.

6 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na wa for Buhari.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
LOL
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by terryflexy: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
If the judiciary keep quiet , why laws are being broken and can not stand to protect one of their own.It may be your own turn tomorrow.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

Don't mind him. People neva chop, them want make them go protest. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Adakintroy: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
I told you once now I tell you twice. After this electoral process many of you will find a new respect for otueke king.

You are just starting.

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by shutto: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
You got no points on what you are talking about....How many of the northerners has Buhari removed or suspended even seeing the naked truth that are corrupt and GEJ was never biased making appointments...He made sure northerners enjoyed his era

4 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
I dare them. Bloody cowards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by millionboi2: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
PrincetonYun:
shocked
jobless idiot

Thy suspend ur oda moniker,u stupidly open another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.