Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS (34036 Views)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Not2young: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chosen1984:
This is not Good for our Democracy at all at all....

Every Nigerian should ensure this is Nullified cos it's the Nigerian people that will bear the Grunt!

This is an invitation to the Nigerian Military....

So forgetting to declare 55 houses, and over $700,000 that is good for our Democracy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Ubiudumo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
What is Buhari turning Nigeria into? Our democracy and constinually being abused by this government.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Lavoca: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

Yet the lot of you want to run to Canada?

Loool
Baba you are a disgrace, I expected you to condemn this unconstitutional act but you are only justifying the talk of you being a BMC member

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Baroba(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
I pray for the demise of this beast called Buhari, may DEATH visit this animal..
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by hayesconcept(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thief want to shut down. Buhari is coming for you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by tesppidd: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
February 2014, Mike Ozekhime reacts to the suspension of Sanusi by Jonathan.

Mike Ozekhome says Jonathan should have sacked Sanusi long ago.
Mike Ozekhome asserts that the CBN act which allows only two-thirds of the national assembly to remove the CBN governor only talks about removal not suspension.

See how layers and judicial persons are killing us in this country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by awa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

Not your next life GOTV....why not just convert today because they will accept you as their religion.
As if I heard

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

We will protest. Nigeria will burn.

And we will not allow cowards like some people I quote, stop us from saving the very soul of this Nation.
Burn our family first, then we will consider your opinion
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Tareq1105: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
terryflexy:
If the judiciary keep quiet , why laws are being broken and can not stand to protect one of their own.It may be your own turn tomorrow.

Let's promote Truth.

Is there solidarity in law?

So, justice is now turn by turn?
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by nairaman66(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are unnecessarily heating up the polity with this unpatriotic rejection of this new incorruptible CJN appointed by president Buhari. Muric and other Muslim organizations must stand up to defend this new CJN against the hypocrisy of we southern Christians. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi, we Christians laughed and said nothing to condemn the move all because he was exposing GEJ's corrupt government. Now Buhari has suspended this thief called onnoghen and every Christian is spilling thrash. We Christians are indeed a problem in this country. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

Your foolery knows no bound!!

2 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by slimghost(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him.

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

At least you sycophants should have taught your power drunk despot about the 3 arms of government in a democracy. This is the height is madness.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by alphaNomega: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari should just swear himself in as president on Monday

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Lavoca: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
jmaine:

I can remember your quote in 2015 that GEJ should be voted out in order not to reward failure.

Now here you are sarcastically taunting a good call to Nationhood over a man who have been an unimaginable total disaster and is threatening to destroy the very institutions that ensured his victory at the polls.

Your stance is quite clear, do not post a challenge asking me to reference a post you made supporting the APC cos it is written over your replies.
The guy is a disgrace and Seun should suspend him from being a moderator because he has shown to be an irresponsible one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Ebios(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mmmm
Wait oh.
Buhari get mind oh.
So he actually wants to soak d blood of d baboon and monkey this time eeeh
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
if you are Christian truly, may it be well with you. But If you are a Muslim pretending to be a Christian, it is deceit. May you and your family never see anything good

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Goke7: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

As long as he, his wife and his kids will be in the front row for a week. Then after a week, I will see if I want to join

Unfortunately ozekhome sef no get liver talk less of his family

Nigerians are just bunch of noise makers, shebi dem say pmb na dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by LagosismyHome(f): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

This is by far the best comment grin grin

Nobody forgets to declare such an amount of assets. No clean hands then regardless of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Muscomide: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

Coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

I disagree with you, as one of the moderators on Nairaland, you have to lead Nairaland members for the protest tongue

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Viergeachar: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
martineverest:
only shocked?....u could faint as well

This illegality cannot stand.

We shall see.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chosen1984:
This is not Good for our Democracy at all at all....

Every Nigerian should ensure this is Nullified cos it's the Nigerian people that will bear the Grunt!

This is an invitation to the Nigerian Military....

For all that the nigeria judiciary as done so far to nigerians may God repay them in 100folds.
poor man wey steal maggi ,will be sentence to 10yrs imprisonment with hard labour with no option of bail ,and if their is bail naa 100k above
Rich man wey embezzle billions will sentence to detention with bail option less than #2m ...installmental allowed grin
NJ as never been the hope of a common man ,infact they're the backup support that give our politicians necessary leverage to loot national funds .. ASUU is on strike which arms of the govt as shown concern not to talk of protest , why should we care they never care about us, fvck govt ! fvck the legislative & fvck the judiciary ... the lion king is awake grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by tammie24: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:
you are a fool! You are not a Christian
This is offensive
What an idiot!

1 Like

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Chuksmonika(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
only nigerians that dont value their lives will come out to protest,who CJN help,abeg,make una dey do una thing joor...Buhari till 2023,CJN must be removed and nothing will happen,the ever galant Nigeria army and police will be on ground to test rubber or live bullet with tear gas on any protester,if this eventually turns to constitutional crisis,the military will be glad to step in

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by philos(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
GoTV:

Your next life? Why must you wait for your next life?
If you like, rush to the nearest Mosque now.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Lumig: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let your wife and children lead the way, others will follow. MAD LAWYER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by switch47(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is a bastard
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by sleemomymy: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

And we will not allow cowards like some people I quote, stop us from saving the very soul of this Nation.
. Pharmaceutical pls can you define the WE you are using? O.Y.O

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Tareq1105: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
February 2014, Mike Ozekhime reacts to the suspension of Sanusi by Jonathan.

Mike Ozekhome says Jonathan should have sacked Sanusi long ago.
Mike Ozekhome asserts that the CBN act which allows only two-thirds of the national assembly to remove the CBN governor only talks about removal not suspension.

See how layers and judicial persons are killing us in this country!

As if we were not in this country when Jonathan forcefully removed Justice Ayo Salami, former President of the Court of Appeal.

Salami's removal was okay then to Ozekhome.

Corrupt lawyers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tinubu's Boy Boy is Vice of the Buhari, and he must have interpreted it favorably to Buhari or he is purely docile.
Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by flowx(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
braine:
This guy should be arrested.
. Meanwhile, vote start today: Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari. Let see u will carry first.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Afamed: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

Who are we? You haven't learned from the damage Nnamdi Kanu did few months ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS by Timatayo1: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Another idiami of Uganda in Nigeria you're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address / Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.