Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (11392 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Platony(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Amechi and Akpabio may be corrupt, but they are not Chief Judge
It's you defending thieves who requires to be saved

I believe you're an adult,...How many of APC Top Notch members have your god "BUHARI" prosecuted? How come Akpabio & Amaechi are now saints in APC?....meanwhile, 90% of their wealth were gotten from PDP.

BUHARI is the most sentimental President Nigeria has ever had. Only wicked souls like d tyrant clamor for him.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by sunbilor(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Why re we trying so hard to protect a corrupt chief judge?
Why did Buhari not suspend the CCT chairman when he was accused of corruption?
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by earthsync(f): 3:51am On Jan 26, 2019
kilmer:

It seems to me you are the dumb one here. Your President does not have the constitutional right to suspend the CJN.

U must be dumb. In fact you really are. Dude was suspended based on tribunal order. Pls quote for me where it says the president can't suspend the CJN.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by earthsync(f): 4:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Equation89:

Read the Constitution before commenting.

The president don't have the Constitutional power to suspend the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

If only Buhari knows what the Constitution says, he won't dare to suspend the CJN.

Because there is a government inside this government, that's why he acted that way.

It's a let down on the principle of separation of power and Rule of law.

Buhari should stop drawing a battle line.

Installing another Muslim CJN is a clear indication that this country will one day be islamatised.

Baba please, just quote a part from the constitution that says the president has no right to suspend the CJN since you've read the constitution. I'm waiting.

And since the president replaced him with a northerner is now your problem, when Jonathan did same to sanusi who did he replace him with.
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2019
martineverest:
Ijaw youth council or PDP youth council headed by tonyebarcanista
my level never reach headship of IYC
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Platony:

I believe you're an adult,...How many of APC Top Notch members have your god "BUHARI" prosecuted? How come Akpabio & Amaechi are now saints in APC?....meanwhile, 90% of their wealth were gotten from PDP.

BUHARI is the worst sentimental President Nigeria has ever had. Only wicked souls like d tyrant clamor for him.
Joshua Dariye and the other former gov from Tarawa both of who have been sentenced to jail are members of the APC

When PDP come back to power they should also witch hunt the APC by prosecuting all corrupt APC members
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
kilmer:

How did you determine that he is corrupt?
A strong question mark is currently hanging on his integrity owing to his patial declaration of asset due to 'fogetfullness'.

The question now is, how many other proper thing has he forgotten to do?
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
my level never reach headship of IYC
lol...u mean say u be ordinary floor member?
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Apostlepee: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
was obasanjo right when he said the 2019 election is concluded already
Re: Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Apostlepee: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2019
shall we continue to build on faulty foundation
earthsync:

Baba please, just quote a part from the constitution that says the president has no right to suspend the CJN since you've read the constitution. I'm waiting.

And since the president replaced him with a northerner is now your problem, when Jonathan did same to sanusi who did he replace him with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP / Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo / How To Address Election Rigging In Nigeria – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.