Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (29980 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Newznow: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you oby for Atikulating

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ranting of a failed Presidential Aspirant trying to curry ipob pigs favour...
Don't forget the role you played if this great country finally breaks up.. You will never know peace should this happen.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by MrAJQ(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
What you did to your party is another clear evidence of corruption
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

senseless rant

You have no intellectual capabilities to understand what i wrote. Hence, i will ignore you so you can discuss with your likes with infinitesimal IQ. Radarada

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by DavSagacity(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
sammyj:
Even if Buhari want to change the man why not replace him with another southerner! Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari
.No . don't you know that the South are not qualified.?, The North has the highest ratio of honest men full of integrity. Corrupt , Nepotistic, and Tribalistic president Nigeria has ever have.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by terryflexy: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please, Tinibu. Do not take actions like this for granted.History is watching you. It is better you stay at the right path of history than keep quiet and allow our democracy suffer
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is a Dictator and must be fired!
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

You have no intellectual capabilities to understand what i wrote. Hence, i will ignore you so you can discuss with your likes with infinitesimal IQ. Radarada

I won't waste my time with a dullard like you , go find your brain grade and argue with but know the law is very clear that executive cannot not suspend the CJN..the only body that can suspend a Judge is the NJC... Now take your low IQ somewhere else because I am not your mate intellectually ..Shame on U!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

And you are Igbo. Ogbonna
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by sylvacent007: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
DLondonboiy:

SMH. I read your post and i am speechless. Who did this to you people? Lord have mercy.

N Power Children....no mind them.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by yrex01(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Which democracy is she talking about ? Hope it's not d one that being in favor of those looters n left d common civilian to suffer?
This man just make ma day.
This is d kind on leader dat can lead us to d promise land.
U do anyhow, u see anyhow. No one's above d law !!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I won't waste my time with a dullard like you , go find your brain grade and argue with but know the law is very clear that executive cannot not suspend the CJN..the only body that can suspend a Judge is the NJC... Now take your low IQ somewhere else because I am not your mate intellectually ..Shame on U!!!!

The difference between me and you is that I do not work for any party, and my comment is just for the passion for the country because i've been to places where i see things work and i always wish Nigeria can be sane for once and things can get better.

Lol, rubbish analogy from a failed corruption crusader. You can report Buhari to the UN, USA, AU, and ICC because that is what the blatantly corrupt people always do. In sane society, the CJN ought to have resigned honorably, but because of people like you that celebrate corruption, he chose to remain coz he knows zombies will always bring out the tribalism card and the usual phrase "Democracy is in danger". Radarada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Im so happy Buhari is using his own hand to plot his downfall.. if you remember vividly Jonathan started his own downfall sometime around late 2014 to early 2015. When God wants to destroy someone, he would make him mad/deaf /stubborn and full of himself just like he did pharoah and Clinton/Obama..

apparently people are getting it all wrong. the crux of the matter here is that as a constituted authority, you should not handle these kimds of issues the way or dirtier than they came up. as a "corrupt" CJN, the best thing this man would have done was to resign but he did not and the executive has no right constitutionally to intefere in the Judiciary and that is what everybody is against. the moment this happens then its a telll sign that thereis no more respect for the constitutionamd rule of law which means that of this is let to slide, we arein for deeper shitss as they would also be let to slide too.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
This woman is a crook, was she not the woman who lied about girls been Abducted?

So be because she failed in her Attempt to run as president. now she is ranting like a cow.Very ugly woman.

Buhari till 2044!! sai baba!! grin
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is not just a grave danger to democracy, allowing him to continue for the next 4 years would probably be the end of our democracy.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
aonag:
Im so happy Buhari is using his own hand to plot his downfall.. if you remember vividly Jonathan started his own downfall sometime around late 2014 to early 2015. When God wants to destroy someone, he would make him mad/deaf /stubborn and full of himself just like he did pharoah and Clinton/Obama..
err.. i don't think so! buhari has Always mean well for nigeria, some people are just hating him for no reason.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

The difference between me and you is that I do not work for any party, and my comment is just for the passion for the country because i've been to places where i see things work and i always wish Nigeria can be sane for once and things can get better.

Lol, rubbish analogy from a failed corruption crusader. You can report Buhari to the UN, USA, AU, and ICC because that is what the blatantly corrupt people always do. In sane society, the CJN ought to have resigned honorably, but because of people like you that celebrate corruption, he chose to remain coz he knows zombies will always bring out the tribalism card and the usual phrase "Democracy is in danger". Radarada

Yet to see where you advised Ganduje to resign you hypocrite...See your life ...I assure you Buhari must leave office this year

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by naijapips04: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.

you are quite dumb. the constitution also mentioned nothing about CJNs marriage and dinner time table. Does that mean you should determine these for the judge? don't insert things that are not in the law into the law. The constitution is,very clear.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Afamed:
Tell Sister to return the donation she fraudulent collected from donors
I WAS TO SCROLL BUT I SAW U. U ARE AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA. YOU ARE A SLAVE OF INJUSTICE. GET HELP.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Yet to see where you advised Ganduje to resign you hypocrite...See your life ...I assure you Buhari must leave office this year

I care less about your frustration because either Buhari win or lose, i do not care.

Wikipedia already uploaded the name of the new acting CJN (Tanko Mohammed). He (Omoghen) is now a thing of the past. You bring a good point, and i will also join in the call to tell Buhari to persuade Ganduje to resign, but the last time i heard he is enjoying some form of immunity presently. Let us try the thieves one by one, it will get to Ganduje turn soon and all the corrupt elite can know that there is consequences for any corrupt actions they partook in while holding public office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Justice_of_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Jesusloveyou: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
mycar:
Buhari no try at all, is it court that confirmed his appointment?
Is it court that recommended him?
He should have gone back to those a that recommended him?
Hmm, anarchy roaming!!!
is it court that told him to thief and not to declare the stealing.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by chinedumoooo: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Coward, kettle calling pot black.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

I care less about your frustration because either Buhari win or lose, i do not care.

Wikipedia already uploaded the name of the new acting CJN (Tanko Mohammed). He (Omoghen) is now a thing of the past. You bring a good point, and i will also join in the call to tell Buhari to persuade Ganduje to resign, but the last time i heard he is enjoying some form of immunity presently. Let us try the thieves one by one, it will get to Ganduje turn soon and all the corrupt elite can know that there is consequences for any corrupt actions they partook in while holding public office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Justice_of_Nigeria

If not for your low IQ you will know that anybody including you can update a Wikipedia page ..You are just village man !!! Buharis action remains Null and Void and by Wednesday you will know .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Sugarboyy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
This Yahoo Yahoo woman again
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

If not for your low IQ you will know that anybody including you can update a Wikipedia page ..You are just village man !!! Buharis action remains Null and Void and by Wednesday you will know .

haha, of course i know lol, and did i ever said a robot wrote it on Wikipedia??. C'mon bro, i don't know you, but i can perfectly deduce the level of your intelligence from the way you communicate, and i am sorry to say, you really need to sharpen your reasoning abilities. Please do, so you won't just be embarrassing yourself on a public forum.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by erosimo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.

I stopped reading your comments after the second paragraph and smiled because a time is coming in Nigeria where people like you will have no place again

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by dockokwus: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
You are a pathetic,nauseating person.
Tufiakwa!!
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

haha, of course i know lol, and did i ever said a robot wrote it on Wikipedia??. C'mon bro, i don't know you, but i can perfectly deduce the level of your intelligence from the way you communicate, and i am sorry to say, you really need to sharpen your reasoning abilities. Please do, so you won't just be embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

shut there !!! If you knew you wouldn't come and try to pass off a wiki page as an endorsement of an illegality . I remain adamant you have an IQ of below 55 and you are in no position to even discuss with me ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Woman Removes Man's Teeth With Slap. / #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.