Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (29979 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by FearGodinall: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
DavSagacity:

Mumu. she used to be the "Presidential candidate" of her party. "Not Presidential Aspirant". Too many educated illiterate for Nairaland sha.!!!!
. Some of them are too stupid to respond. They celebrate idiocy.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
erosimo:

I stopped reading your comments after the second paragraph and smiled because a time is coming in Nigeria where people like you will have no place again

Thanks, there will also be a time in Nigeria history where people like you will have no place to call home again.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by fiercehillz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ranting of a failed Presidential Aspirant trying to curry ipob pigs favour...

Robot
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
gypsey:
err.. i don't think so! buhari has Always mean well for nigeria, some people are just hating him for no reason.
Buhari does not mean well for nigeria. maybe northern nigeria but thats where his "mean well" ends. he isalso a tribal bigot. i am still trying to figureout why that guy triedso much to contest elections ehen he knew he would perform belowpar like this..with the way nigeria is, we do not need a Buhari at the helm of affairs. we need someone who is up and going and diplomatic. i must say Buhari has none of that

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by ledaman: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
sammyj:
Even if Buhari want to change the man why not replace him with another southerner! Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari
Can you see how stupid you are,After he explained that the new CJN he is the most senior don't allow Hatred for Baba to affect your thinking !
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Zicchoease(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Up till today, we are still learning hw to do politics. All what we do and know is hw to cieat and denial others from their rights
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by rusher14: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
LibertyRep:
To some people, Buhari can do no wrong and they must defend his actions at all cost however irrational they might be.

Let's be honest, is a corrupt CJN worthy of the position?

Does due process, to be overseen by his cohorts, make sense to you?

Does his previous ruling on the CCT being the superior court for matters relating to code of conduct not validate the president's actions?

It appears some of you are more interested in calling him names, chasing shadows, than actually pursuing a better society.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is wrong and shud be careful. Follow the law and due process with integrity and not hypocrisy.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by DavSagacity(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some of them are too stupid to respond. They celebrate idiocy.

When I joined Nairaland in 2012 during my NYSC program . The forum used to be a medium where guys engage in intellectual arguments, constructive criticism hot debate about Government policy from people in different states all over the country and a place where you read and learn from other people you don't even know.
But Unfortunately , tribalism and religious war is now the order of the day. This is such a pity my brother. it is highly pitiable
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by erosimo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

Thanks, there will also be a time in Nigeria history where people like you will have no place to call home again.

YES, and your Buhari has started destroying ur home already by turning the constitution downward
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
erosimo:

YES, and your Buhari has started destroying ur home already by turning the constitution downward

If Buhari leaves the thieves alone without trying to checkmate them, Mr. erosimo you won’t have any country to call your own in the nearest future
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

haha, of course i know lol, and did i ever said a robot wrote it on Wikipedia??. C'mon bro, i don't know you, but i can perfectly deduce the level of your intelligence from the way you communicate, and i am sorry to say, you really need to sharpen your reasoning abilities. Please do, so you won't just be embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

Actually boy, the person to sharpen his reasoning abilities is YOU. Stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum. It doesn't speak well of your family - please.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
the funniest shits is that i dreamt about all these, before it happened
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Karatum:

Actually boy, the person to sharpen his reasoning abilities is YOU. Stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum. It doesn't speak well of your family - please.
Who are you by the way!! My family is proud of me and i wish yours could be as proud as mine. Help me say hi to your family irrespective of their current condition. Gracias
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Iblad0994:

Who are you by the way!! My family is proud of me and i wish yours could be as proud as mine. Help me say hi to your family irrespective of their current condition. Gracias

A family that takes pride in a criminal and a law breaker is not a family. Its your gang. Now buzz off

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Ferdinandu(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
[
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

After Atiku assumes the presidency in May this year, he along with Saraki and lovers of a great and united Nigeria should make it a matter of legislative urgency to review/edit the electoral conditions to emerge as president in Nigeria to ensure an irredeemably divisive and poor personality like Buhari that breeds hateful souls like you never emerges in the future. NEVER AGAIN NIGERIA
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by staytravel: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2019
This seriously makes me sad.

It's actually ridiculous.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by precious1967(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari and Maduro of Venesula are on the same road of no return.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Ken4Christ: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari wants to destroy this country...

If we allow him. I think we are all cowards. In civilized countries, he will be forced to resign. Where are the Senators that are supposed to check the excesses of the President? Are they now toothless dogs. There must be a change. We need a revolution. Enough is enough.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by fergie001: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.
Did you see the Court of Appeal judgement?
And may I ask: Which is higher,the CCT or the Court of Appeal?
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.

See how your mouth is dripping with saliva while you're talking absolute rubbish. You oafs are beyond disgusting.

Where have you been all this while when corruption allegations with substantial evidence were consistently leveled against people like Buhari's own Chief of Staff (Abba Kyari), several of his serving ministers, his party chairman, and numerous other appointees and bigwigs of the current administration? How many of them have been sacked and prosecuted by Buhari? Why not put your stooopid pontification to good use by asking these tough questions?

Now that it suits your very very useless interest or biases, you've crawled out of your cesspit like a bedbug to talk nonsense about Buhari's "balls and courage".

I'm not surprised that despicable characters like you can only spew this rubbish online. I am desperately looking for anyone to support Buhari on this action in real life, to my face. I will spill blood.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Evercurious(f): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:

If Buhari leaves the thieves alone without trying to checkmate them, Mr. erosimo you won’t have any country to call your own in the nearest future

DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Oya ssssssshhhhhhh. Last last na 100 naira dey fuel your ranting. Get a better Job dem no gree. Na E warrior for Apc dem wan be and last last na 70 naira dem go give you buy sachet dry gin.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Karatum:

A family that takes pride in a criminal and a law breaker is not a family. Its your gang. Now buzz off

confused bunch of clowns who is supporting criminals here , if a lenied CJN can break the law back2 back why should a dullard like jubril be an exemption from such charade
kemi adeosun was removed & replaced by whom .... did yorubas promise war or cry ... if pdp could rejoice about adeosun resignation why cannt they rejoice over cjn walter's resignation afterall both are apc appointees.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2019
DLondonboiy:

SMH. I read your post and i am speechless. Who did this to you people? Lord have mercy.

stay out of politics London boy, this is not ur usual yahoo business,
fret not, d truth will soon come out, Buhari might be a dull#d, but I really like how he strikes down especially if there is solid confirm evidence against you. Anyways as long as u are not one of those people who hate anything Buhari, the truth will be obvious really soon, try & be neutral until then, ok grin boya
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by CaptainFM1: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

SMH. “In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve.”........Joseph de Maistre.

You obviously deserve Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC / Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.