Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (29978 Views)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ranting of a failed Presidential Aspirant trying to curry ipob pigs favour...

Do you think
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by ihatesycophant(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Is this not only suspension and not sack\removal? Some go to school but did not allow school to pass through them. The constitution is silent about how CJN can be suspended but only told us explicitly how he can be removed. Many of these people ranting are either playing politics with the issue or tribalistic. The President has not gone beyond the constitution because no single section tell of how CJN can be suspended. I expected people to test this in the court of law. This case is just like the case of the death of Abubakar Audu of Kogi state then.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by WebSurfer(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.
Best comment

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by homirefacuny(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari wants to destroy this country...

The one he has destroyed finish Abi which one...mtchew
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Chukzy44(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
I don’t know why God even created me in this Nigeria. It’s like most of us have lost morals and we condone corruption while hiding under the banner of democracy.

The CJN in question is not sacked or removed but he was just suspended and the president derive the power from the CCT order. Even looking at the constitutional quote being bandied around one can see that the excecutive can exploit that clause coz it talked nothing about suspension. He Onoghen is still the CJN pending the time he will be discharged or guilty of the offense.

Buhari has been too weak for my liking, he should have shown all this useless corrupt elite the way out because even if he dosen’t, they always term him a tyrant but in essence to me, he was totally weak.

This is the first time he will be taking a decision that indicate that he has balls and courage to checkmate these corrupt rogue we call judges. That is why I like Obasanjo, he might do wrong sometimes but he is coreageous and no one dared question him without consequences.

I don’t even wanna know if this has any political backing or not, but the main issue here is that the CJN failed to declare his asset and he even dared tell us that he forgot. If the top echelon of our judiciary is corrupt, then the justice system makes no sense.

You batter and spill so much words yet they all looking empty,i repeat loud and clear to your hearing sir, the executive do not have the right to meddle into the affairs of the judiciary,be it extradition,removal or even suspension,you don't trade beyond your boundaries,as we aren't savages neither living in a lawless country,whether he was found wanting or not,the right for a removal or suspension should and can only be decided by the judicial system alone,That's the only way to go and also upholding the right course of our constitution and everything we exist for as a nation.
This is called 'the principle of the separation of power''
This isn't about been supportive to any party,mr.president as just made a massive blunder,and owes the nation an apology to that effect.
as the case is in progress with the C. C. T
And a rule is yet to be made,this isn't the first time that Mr President is defiling our rule of law!!
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Whazar(m): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2019
even Buhari dogs (Femi, Shehu) who gets paid have found it difficult to defend this but a foolish one will still keep ranting on nairaland lol
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by ejose4real: 3:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:

.....oga why not tell ur president to follow due process
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by sammyj: 3:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Silent is the best answer for a grin grin
ledaman:
Can you see how stupid you are,After he explained that the new CJN he is the most senior don't allow Hatred for Baba to affect your thinking !
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:

STFU

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by freedomjabs(m): 4:40am On Jan 26, 2019
AstralBody:
I really pity those idiots are clapping for Buhari now. Buhari and his supporters are a real danger to our democracy!!

Honestly speaking.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by andyanders: 5:04am On Jan 26, 2019
You cannot caution a man who has no brain to reason, rather than follow his followers who run the government for him. PMB does not know what his negative action/decision could turn this country into. He reasons through his anus as his brain is not functioning anymore. This is the worst leader/government EVER in the history of Nigeria since independence.

Curse be the day Buhari came into being a democratically elected leader.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Staro: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2019
khingTony:
Buhari?

Can he read?, can he write?, does he know what democracy means?

He has no Idea what's going on, he's just a puppet being used to the detriment of Nigerians

The dullard is lifeless

The dullard is a bigot

The dullard is a dull dullard

We have to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians

We have to vote the dull puppet out

2019..........Our choice matters
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by mustafa006: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2019
why the rant when the man has admitted he has not declared $3m, in a sane society he would have resigned and faced the law.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Ugosample(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:

??

So there should be a total disregard for the constitution and courts

do you people when reason at all?
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Ugosample(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Cloud007:
We all know baba's and osibanjo's decision is unconstitutional. Let stop blabbing and move forward with our keyboard.

I fink what we should be arguing now is if this type of Gross Misconduct is impeachable offense or not.

Our stay on this same loop for hours today is worrisome for me as a Nigerian.

mhmm
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by phase1: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Iblad0994:

Why do Yoruba Muslims love tyranny and autocracy so much. When this country divides, you demented Muslim must be avoided and treated like north Korea by the rest of the sane world.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by AnanseK(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari my man, well done!

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by busterr(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Ranting of a failed Presidential Aspirant trying to curry ipob pigs favour...

You're just as annoying as your Monica. She's not a failed Aspirant, she's a Nigerian who wants the progress of this nation, unlike you.
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Oby comes for Buhari cheesy cheesy if u knw u knw..
Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Yet to see where you advised Ganduje to resign you hypocrite...See your life ...I assure you Buhari must leave office this year
I wonder were these beings come from......I'm sure he was one of them saying the gandollars video is doctored.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2019
This sell out, disowned even by her own party - abeg keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.