Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi (17976 Views)

2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by GarriKoro(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=khingTony post=75115593][/quote] You can cry till the death. The CJN is out
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by martowskin1(m): 4:55am On Jan 26, 2019
U will never see this kind of courtesy in the SW ..... Let them keep destroying this nation ... With their tribalism ...
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by ZAWs: 5:13am On Jan 26, 2019
“I have identified those who will receive the President; so, when you see our people at the stadium, don’t be angry, because it is my arrangement"

The people's Governor
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Cantonese: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2019
odiks:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has assured that President Muhammadu Buhari would be welcomed to the state by at least 2000 members of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

Umahi has also allowed the All Progressives Congress (APC) to use the Pa Ngele Oruta stadium, Abakaliki for the party’s presidential rally on Jan.30.

He disclosed this on Friday at Ugbodo, headquarters of Ebonyi Local Government Area, during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship rally.

He said the President would be accorded all necessary courtesy.

“We would take our rallies on that day to our three senatorial zones while we allow them (APC) to use the stadium,” the governor said.

He sought the permission of the PDP supporters to allow some members to be at the stadium to receive President Buhari.

“At least, 2, 000 PDP members would receive the President at the stadium while you go about your rallies in your various zones.

“I have identified those who will receive the President; so, when you see our people at the stadium, don’t be angry, because it is my arrangement.

“We would even help them (opposition) with buses to get people from Enugu and Abia,” he said.

He thanked the people for the support for his administration and pledged to deliver more dividends of democracy such as infrastructure and health care services, if re-elected.

“I urge our party supporters not to destroy posters of the opposition party because we have the crowd and are on ground,” Umahi said.

Sen. Sam Egwu (PDP—Ebonyi North) said the large turnout of people at the event was an indication that people have accepted the governor.

Egwu, who is the first civilian governor of the state, noted that Ebonyi had been a peaceful state and should remain so before, during and after the elections,” he said.

Chief Goddy Ogbaga, Former Minister of State for Power, who hails from the area, commended the governor for his numerous infrastructure provisions to the people.

“We also thank you for appointing our people into strategic government positions and have resolved to reciprocate these gestures by voting massively for you and all PDP candidates at the elections,” he said. (NAN)

http://thenationonlineng.net/2000-pdp-members-will-welcome-buhari-ebony-umahi/

What does Umahi mean by that? First he will back his APC opponent with 5 million naira and now will receive Buhari with 2000 members. Is he not campaigning for Buhari as already alleged? Is he not one leg in APC and one leg out of PDP for 2023? I think he is deceiving himself. The goat that plays with a lion calling the lion a friend will end up in the stomach of the lion.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by drey076(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Sai baba jare, they are free to hug transformer

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Oneperson9: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2019
odiks:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has assured that President Muhammadu Buhari would be welcomed to the state by at least 2000 members of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

Umahi has also allowed the All Progressives Congress (APC) to use the Pa Ngele Oruta stadium, Abakaliki for the party’s presidential rally on Jan.30.

He disclosed this on Friday at Ugbodo, headquarters of Ebonyi Local Government Area, during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship rally.

“We would take our rallies on that day to our three senatorial zones while we allow them (APC) to use the stadium,” the governor said.

He sought the permission of the PDP supporters to allow some members to be at the stadium to receive President Buhari.

“At least, 2, 000 PDP members would receive the President at the stadium while you go about your rallies in your various zones.

“I have identified those who will receive the President; so, when you see our people at the stadium, don’t be angry, because it is my arrangement.

“We would even help them (opposition) with buses to get people from Enugu and Abia,” he said.

He thanked the people for the support for his administration and pledged to deliver more dividends of democracy such as infrastructure and health care services, if re-elected.

“I urge our party supporters not to destroy posters of the opposition party because we have the crowd and are on ground,” Umahi said.

Sen. Sam Egwu (PDP—Ebonyi North) said the large turnout of people at the event was an indication that people have accepted the governor.

Egwu, who is the first civilian governor of the state, noted that Ebonyi had been a peaceful state and should remain so before, during and after the elections,” he said.

Chief Goddy Ogbaga, Former Minister of State for Power, who hails from the area, commended the governor for his numerous infrastructure provisions to the people.

“We also thank you for appointing our people into strategic government positions and have resolved to reciprocate these gestures by voting massively for you and all PDP candidates at the elections,” he said. (NAN)

Highest order of stupidity . If all Governor is acting like him where lies the beauty of opposition . Let him keep deceiving himself PDP will deal with him when they win
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

Umahi gives no bleeps... cheesy cheesy

The man is running his state with no interference from the centre, his state is enjoying the support of the central govt, above all, every governor is treated fairly irrespective of party affiliation....

Sai Baba....4+4...

my dear salaamrushdie would soon jump into unprecedented comments soon just watch out
jonnyessence are you dead or alive?
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Numlock: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
The best governor of federal republic of Nigeria
Best governor? How?
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:

Buhari often appreciate people that lie to him.., Exactly what Umahi is doing!!!

go and collect another set of drugs cos you're showing symptoms of illness

2 Likes

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Mrmark0442: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2019
See prove below!!

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Ikpongiton: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy we still have some sane people from East.
south is full of saner people,while you and and the rest in the north are terrorist and mad people

2 Likes

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2019
Great. Let the enemies of progress and Ohanaeze Ndiara do their worst! angry
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Seetto: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Please this man , should be our next president, after pmb, I so much like him
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by kelechiodo(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Mankosi:

The APC senseless people here did not understand this statement of umahi and are here praising him. He simply means he's going to rent out 2000 PDP members to Apc to increase their numbers and they will even help them with buses to import people from Enugu and Abia to increase their numbers because he know they won't get the crowd they expect in Ebonyi so in order to help them not to Shame themselves he will give them 2000 pdp members and also help to import crowd from the two states.
That's an indirect mockery and the senseless Apc guys are here jubilating simply because they lack common sense of understanding just like their grand master BUBU.

Thank you brother. I wonder how senseless people can be. I was amused and shaking my heads while reading their comments cheesy cheesy
This clearly shows that most of these guys supporting Buhari lack common sense and are incapable of reading between the lines. Incapable of analyzing simple speech let alone complex matters like governance.

2 Likes

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Kingsley10000: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2019
buhari might win

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2019
This man will surely win his reelection, and I also believed that he will decamp to APC after winning. Wash out because the love of this man for Buhari speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2019
Mankosi:

The APC senseless people here did not understand this statement of umahi and are here praising him. He simply means he's going to rent out 2000 PDP members to Apc to increase their numbers and they will even help them with buses to import people from Enugu and Abia to increase their numbers because he know they won't get the crowd they expect in Ebonyi so in order to help them not to Shame themselves he will give them 2000 pdp members and also help to import crowd from the two states.
That's an indirect mockery and the senseless Apc guys are here jubilating simply because they lack common sense of understanding just like their grand master BUBU.

Most sensible comment I have read this morning..

Louder please

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Nuzo1(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2019
No doubt, Umahi is for Buhari. But in this case, he's being sarcastic.

He won't do it, he's only mocking APC as it is expected they will have a low turnout. He also mocked the APC's gubernatorial candidate by promising him N5million to change his billboard to something befitting of a gubernatorial candidate.

That being said, Umahi's kind of politics does not last. Once that government power he holds elapse, it will be difficult for him to climb back on top because everyone will be cautious of his antics.

He can't be trusted. PDP can't trust him. APC can't trust him.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Ngbeman: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2019
I hope he will also rent them 2000 votes as well
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Wantedmiller: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
weownthewest:
Dave Umahi is another efulefu who is heading towards a disastrous path due to his unholy alliance with buhari. Let him not complain of the sounds when the drum starts beating.

Efulefu..... indeed. Because he is romancing with the president .

If you are in politics play it with all your sense....... there is no sentiment in politics. Am sorry to say this southeast is lagging behind in Nigeria system of politics. But I think there is a serious improvement now
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by adiman1(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=weownthewest post=75115690]Dave Umahi is another efulefu who is heading towards a disastrous path due to his unholy alliance with buhari. Let him not complain of the sounds when the drum starts beating.
True. I am suprised at his romance with apc.is there any state that is ruled by apc that ve such love for the opposition? None. So oga governor if matae(decamp), jejely dey go biko.

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by khingTony(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2019
GarriKoro:
You can cry till the death. The CJN is out
Said by a Zombie who don't know how to Quote a post properly

1 Like

Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by TruthinAction: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2019
odiks:

Poverty is indeed a curse. How much where they paid? Suffering and smiling.
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by Nigerdailytimes: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2019
All you need to know about Nigeria 2019 election https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/local-news/2019-election-news%E2%87%A8-read-now/
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by hush15: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2019
odiks:

This governor is a Christ Embassy Member and i understand his act totally. Its the year of the light. I hope and pray that his good wins....
Re: 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi by googlepikins: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:

Saraki issues don open baba eyes

Cjn messes up by romancing wike

Unfortunately Buhari is not 1999 constitution so he's failing on his plans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Engage Youths To Avoid Protests - Buhari Tells Women / Vacate Site Now, FG Orders Illegal Miners / Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.