Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! (849 Views)

Learn How To Graduate With A First Class While Running A Business Tomorrow!!!!! / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / A Business You Can Start That Won’t Require Your Presence To Operate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! by Purplekush(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
3 Reasons Why Starting Your Own Business Scares THe Sh!t Out Of YOu!

1. It's not in your DNA.
2. You werent' taught to HUNT properly.
3. You have an EGO bigger than the freaking globe!

You see... starting a business is one of the SCARIEST STUFF anyone can dream of.
In fact, I think it should come in as 2nd place just below Public Speaking and talking to a Crush.
The thought of starting a business can literally give you chills down your spine... just thinking about it.

Guys, listen... my aim in this post is to point out the 3 MAJOR FEARS we have when it comes to starting your own business online.

Before I go on, I want to sound a good note of warning: not everyone should be a Business Person.

Truth be told, this online business thing or offline business is not for everyone.

No matter the LIE & FALSE DREAMS you've been made to believe, I want you to understand that doing business will be nearly impossible for you if you fall into any of the 3 categories I listed above.

Trust me, if doing business is not in your DNA and...
You don't have nobody in your circle to show you exactly How To Hunt (because doing business is just modern hunting)... OR
God forbid, you have the problem of having an EGO way too big it blinds your reality and makes you feel too elavated to do certain HUSTLES then you've already LOST THE GAME.

And no one can help you. Not even Jesus!

If you've grown up with the 'Go To School And Get A Job' then you're irredeemable in this current ECONOMIC CRISES no one is talking about

Guys.... it's simple.

If you want to start ANY business whatsoever, you have to understand and most importantly acknowledge these 3 little secrets I gave u guys.

It's either in you, or its not.

You need to get off your feet and actually start cutting off unnecesary expenses in other to FEED & GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

You actually need someone to tell you to your face to "Stop Being A Coward, And Start That Business Now"

Guys, understand something here... this is NIGERIA.

Which translates to: Nobody Gives Two F*cks About You or Your Welfare (well, except your mum)

You need to know that from the First Day u decide to start a business on the side, you are OYO (on your own)
But it wont last forever.
You will get help. But not yet.

YOu need to prove yourself. You need to prove your loyalty. Your commitment. Your discipline, Your sacrifice of dedication has to speak for you on the alter of Success.

You can't just wake up one morning and become wealthy!

I mean luck happens but then luck is just about 0.000000000001% of the whole equation.

It's like pledging your future on winning the US Lottery.

Nigeria may get better. But for now, I want you to do these simple tips if you are interested in starting a side business by the start:

1. Forget All Your Priveledges... no one owes you sh*t. Accept that you are alone. It's even lonlier when you're a business person.
2. Forget Your Big Boy. And get to the dirty grind. because enterprenuership is not sexy. Not a bit. Forget Instagram Entreprenuers.
3. Understand that not everybody can do business naturally. which means you have to give it something extra if its not your thing to start with...

Come to think of it... what is the worse that can happen if your business doesn't go well?? (which is the major fear we have about starting our own thing)

No.. on a serious note, let's take 1 second and talk about THAT PARTICULAR FEAR of "what if it doesn't work? what will people say?

What on earth will happen if your first business fail?

What is that fear that is keeping you from hunting food for yourself?

Let's tackle the hell of that fear tonight. Let's talk about it in the comment section now. THis very moment.

Tell me... what is the BIGGEST FEAR that is keeping you from starting your own business today.

It's the first step to understanding yourself.

I hope that as you share your fears in the comment section, it brings you more clarity and gives you the GINGER you need to start your business no matter how small or 'weird' you think it sound.

P.S: If starting your own business is not your thing... then just let it slide. And focus on what makes u happy.

What is keeping you from starting your own business? What cowardly habit is keeping you down since last year? Let's talk about it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! by Cyrix(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2019
It's Right here at my front, but I just can't seem to start, I mean, I have all the tools I need, and there's still that little fear, I don't know exactly what I'm scared of, but the fear of starting is there!
Re: Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! by Dangrace01: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Thought provoking
Re: Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2019
What to start with and how to start
Re: Stop Being A Coward And Start That Business Tomorrow!!! by seegi(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2019
Purplekush:
3 Reasons Why Starting Your Own Business Scares THe Sh!t Out Of YOu!

1. It's not in your DNA.
2. You werent' taught to HUNT properly.
3. You have an EGO bigger than the freaking globe!

You see... starting a business is one of the SCARIEST STUFF anyone can dream of.
In fact, I think it should come in as 2nd place just below Public Speaking and talking to a Crush.
The thought of starting a business can literally give you chills down your spine... just thinking about it.

Guys, listen... my aim in this post is to point out the 3 MAJOR FEARS we have when it comes to starting your own business online.

Before I go on, I want to sound a good note of warning: not everyone should be a Business Person.

Truth be told, this online business thing or offline business is not for everyone.

No matter the LIE & FALSE DREAMS you've been made to believe, I want you to understand that doing business will be nearly impossible for you if you fall into any of the 3 categories I listed above.

Trust me, if doing business is not in your DNA and...
You don't have nobody in your circle to show you exactly How To Hunt (because doing business is just modern hunting)... OR
God forbid, you have the problem of having an EGO way too big it blinds your reality and makes you feel too elavated to do certain HUSTLES then you've already LOST THE GAME.

And no one can help you. Not even Jesus!

If you've grown up with the 'Go To School And Get A Job' then you're irredeemable in this current ECONOMIC CRISES no one is talking about

Guys.... it's simple.

If you want to start ANY business whatsoever, you have to understand and most importantly acknowledge these 3 little secrets I gave u guys.

It's either in you, or its not.

You need to get off your feet and actually start cutting off unnecesary expenses in other to FEED & GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

You actually need someone to tell you to your face to "Stop Being A Coward, And Start That Business Now"

Guys, understand something here... this is NIGERIA.

Which translates to: Nobody Gives Two F*cks About You or Your Welfare (well, except your mum)

You need to know that from the First Day u decide to start a business on the side, you are OYO (on your own)
But it wont last forever.
You will get help. But not yet.

YOu need to prove yourself. You need to prove your loyalty. Your commitment. Your discipline, Your sacrifice of dedication has to speak for you on the alter of Success.

You can't just wake up one morning and become wealthy!

I mean luck happens but then luck is just about 0.000000000001% of the whole equation.

It's like pledging your future on winning the US Lottery.

Nigeria may get better. But for now, I want you to do these simple tips if you are interested in starting a side business by the start:

1. Forget All Your Priveledges... no one owes you sh*t. Accept that you are alone. It's even lonlier when you're a business person.
2. Forget Your Big Boy. And get to the dirty grind. because enterprenuership is not sexy. Not a bit. Forget Instagram Entreprenuers.
3. Understand that not everybody can do business naturally. which means you have to give it something extra if its not your thing to start with...

Come to think of it... what is the worse that can happen if your business doesn't go well?? (which is the major fear we have about starting our own thing)

No.. on a serious note, let's take 1 second and talk about THAT PARTICULAR FEAR of "what if it doesn't work? what will people say?

What on earth will happen if your first business fail?

What is that fear that is keeping you from hunting food for yourself?

Let's tackle the hell of that fear tonight. Let's talk about it in the comment section now. THis very moment.

Tell me... what is the BIGGEST FEAR that is keeping you from starting your own business today.

It's the first step to understanding yourself.

I hope that as you share your fears in the comment section, it brings you more clarity and gives you the GINGER you need to start your business no matter how small or 'weird' you think it sound.

P.S: If starting your own business is not your thing... then just let it slide. And focus on what makes u happy.

What is keeping you from starting your own business? What cowardly habit is keeping you down since last year? Let's talk about it now.
Sir please we're waiting for those videos

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me / Loan Urgently Needed!!! / I Will Be Your Fiverr & Upwork Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.