Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) (32029 Views)

Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

I thought so too....the guy looks suspicious.
See how fresh he is looking compared to the skeletal baby...
Poor baby! cry
The baby is the sick one and not him.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
fedora04:
Good Question asked..
Jesus was with his disciples one day and they saw a man born blind..They immediately asked the question who sinned that this man was born blind.The believe of the Jews is that there is always a reason for every misfortune..Someone must have sinned for this to happen.

Jesus being divine answered their question like this.."This man did not sin,neither did his parents...but this happened that the name of the Lord might be glorified"

Sometimes God in his Sovereignty allows some things to occur that the ultimate result be the glorification of his name.

I'm glad I could get a reply and I hope He forgives me if I took too far.

Concerning your answer, how does a Loving God takes glory in the suffering of His creation? does that still qualifies Him as a companionate and a loving father?
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
NkayStory:

There is no need getting your knickers all twisted up in a knot..To be honest you are the fish brain cos Nigeria is crawling with scammers like you ripping folks off through emotional blackmail like this.

There are countless news on how the under-privileged and helpless kids are used to beg for money on the streets by males like you...I have been a victim of giving money to a thief who pretended that the child he was carrying was his meanwhile he had kidnapped him and was using the helpless child to make money.

It is not enough for you guys to cry pretentiously on my mentions meanwhile will not help..

.Nigerians can be so pretentious it is not even funny,..Give him money if you can and forget about my concerns cos i bet i have helped more people than every one of you hypocritically crying against me here.

.I feel sorry for the baby but not the man cos he is suspicious to me....Period.
the more you talk the more stupidd you sound,

You are being corrected by everyone yet you're still sounding like a fellow with a malnourished brain.

So to you, an infant like that was stolen just to beg for money, without no probable cause you just have to negatively doubt and say the man is suspicious for no reason just because he's not looking lean like the child.

If you a human with compassion, the first thing will come to your head about a child that has terminal disease will not fraud.....but obviously like I said na only fish brain you get.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by sloye5(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
its legit just checked on fb.just gave the little i could..God save you beniah!!!
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
harmbhrosz:
the more you talk the more stupidd you sound,

You are being corrected by everyone yet you're still sounding like a fellow with a malnourished brain.

So to you, an infant like that was stolen just to beg for money, without no probable cause you just have to negatively doubt and say the man is suspicious for no reason just because he's not looking lean like the child.

If you a human with compassion, the first thing will come to your head about a child that has terminal disease will not fraud.....but obviously like I said na only fish brain you get.

Begone with your fake correction please.. Go and help if you are so 'compassionate' and stop ranting like a faulty discrepit type-writter...but ofcourse you will do nothing but make pretentious noise and shed crocodile tears on faceless forums.

Typical Fake Nigerian Hypocrite!
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most Everything be about Politics in this country? Now it is getting annoying
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
haywire07:
And the wife must have abandoned him and hoeing on a chief's bed

But he should sit on a highway where Dangote truck drivers can help him. Dangote is kuku the richest man

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by redeyes2016(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Did he ask you to feel sorry for him...
He is showing you a baby and you are looking at him. even if he is a thief, that child is too young to be one.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
TechCapon:
mumu

One day you all own up this courage and walk up to your own father and call him Mumu..... And it will be this year!!
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by karlboss: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
TechCapon:
Nigerians?

Americans, Canadian etc it's a world wide donation website
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
TechCapon:
Happened in port Harcourt He was sitting in front of rivers government house hoping that wike will drive by and help him Police were just harassing him anyhow. I was there but as a tech blogger I can't report it.

Will your blog shut down if you do?

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Bloggingscope: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
dominique:

Lol on a tech blog?

Tech and entertainment are two different ends that can never meet

He should have send it to an entertainment blogger though undecided but posting it on his blog is a no no!

Unprofessional

Just like posting a relationship topic in sports section, derailing right?
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
dominique:

my dear. It's its not related to my niche but maybe next time, I'll post it.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by wokemzine: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2019
TechCapon:
Happened in port Harcourt He was sitting in front of rivers government house hoping that wike will drive by and help him Police were just harassing him anyhow. I was there but as a tech blogger I can't report it.
Touching!!!

I guess that is Tekena Iyalla asking questions
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Offpoint:
About those asking God to heal the child.
I'm a Christian, but sometimes I feel like questioning God... why can't God heal the child without a pastor praying for it? what sin has the child committed that warrants a prayer before healing?

Can a caring father starve a toddler until the toddler ask for food? For the mere fact that people walking around with bushy hair does not mean that there are no Barber's in the community,I pray to see that beautiful baby healed,I know you got pity for the baby,but the ways of God are not within the thinking pattern of men,God who has kept him alive would raise helpers for the boy,in a sane society that boy should be raised up with adequate medical attention by the rich of the society,that boy is a 'generation' waiting to explore the World

Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by temitiffy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari effect continues.....

Nigeria on the brink
Y would you refer to buhari effect, he was born wig that, was buhari there during his labour
Was buhari responsible for the hole in the eye
God will grant him a quick recovery as well see mercies from good people
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
TechCapon:
my dear. It's its not related to my niche but maybe next time, I'll post it.

Ok.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by jameskerry: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is so sad. Man, I feel for the health of the little kid. Hope well-wishers will come to his rescue.
Re: Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) by OdiaI(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2019
NkayStory:

I thought so too....the guy looks suspicious.

See how fresh he is looking compared to the skeletal baby...

Poor baby! cry
what if he was fatter than that before the child came? Did you know him prior? If it has been verified that the child is actually his, why bother about how the father looks? Isn't it obvious that the child is very sick and dying? The child, not the father is the one who is sick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.