Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me (975 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by fayded(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2019
okay, guys. good day.
I have a Lil dilemma. okay not much of a dilemma sh,but I really do not understand it.
straight to the point, I have a girlfriend, if u read my previous thread, u would see where I talked bout being confused between her and some other girl.
anyways, I stuck with her and ended things with the other girl before they get serious.
now, school just started, and my gf has been having some financial issues. she told me she, buh was in a complaining kind of manner.
I told her, okay.. send ur account number,lemme see what I can do. she was like she is not telling me ds stuff because she wants my money or anything (if I might add, I'm also a student, although ahead of her in level).
I was like, send it still.
Guys, it's been like 4 days now, she hasn't sent the account number.. and we talk everyday oo, we haven't seen sha, cos I'm busy. and whenever we talk, she just keeps talking bout seeing me and things we would do...
and whenever I ask of the acct number, she just ignores me,or sometimes, she will say I know u don't have much na, so just hold d one u have for now.
now if I might add, on my birthday, she bought me some designer shirts.. really cool.
I saw the alert she paid to the delivery company.
her birthday was on Xmas day, so I couldn't do much, buh I Gat plans to get her stuffs sha.
my confusion is.. why would a girl not want to send her account number..??.. I mean, I'm glad Dt she is considerate, buh it's very weird, I swear. I've never experienced this in my life. and I know Dt she isn't cheating sha. and she is a terrible liar,her palms gets wet whenever she lies or tries to.
Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by dingbang(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2019
You ain't serious op.
Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by chiommy123(f): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2019
If you're so desperate about sending money then send it to the motherless they'll appreciate it more

2 Likes

Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by HonAdeli(m): 4:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Op she is the understanding type of woman, she doesn't want you to Lack..keep your money
Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by Next2Bezee(m): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Do you know how many people are ready to rob you off the great girl you have? shocked You are a really lucky guy. Stop overanalyzing things.

She may have only told you her problems because she needed someone to talk to, not an ATM. She is even getting you stuff even though she doesn't have much.

Op, cherish her, love her, never cheat on her again, and never let her join Nairaland - or else, the oloshos that full here will influence her negatively.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by Offpoint: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2019
I no understand human being again o..
They send account, you call them whóre/G.diggers
They don't send account, you call them cheaters.

Guy if the money dey scratch you to send to person, na my UBA account be this 20801025--, quote me when you wan send am.
Re: I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me by Richdad50(m): 6:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Lol.....! She is only leading you on like a sheep to a great slaughter. By the time she gets you to abattoir, you would have spent the last of your meager savings. Don't be fooled Son. A woman's heart is deep and her maneuvers are sharper than any man in love.

I would advice you pursue your dreams and reactivate your focus from where you last left it.

#Richdad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Cotton Bedsheets For Sale / Why Are Kalabari People So Sophisticated / Iyabo Ojo Pretty Daughter Defends Her Virginity Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.