Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Need A Man As Rich As Dangote For Marriage - Actress Nazo Ekezie Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Man As Rich As Dangote For Marriage - Actress Nazo Ekezie Cries Out (523 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man As Rich As Dangote For Marriage - Actress Nazo Ekezie Cries Out by chiomarita: 2:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Nazo Ekezie is an actress and a movie producer who has acting in her DNA. She has struggled so hard to rise through the ranks in the movie industry. She talks to [url]Goldenpearlmediang.com[/url] about her career, love life and more.

These days everyone, especially celebrities are always online showing off different lifestyle, what's your take on that?
I can only say that it depends on who and what you want for yourself.
I think my biggest problem is realness. I don't know how to fake it or pretend. I can't even snap besides someone's car because there is no gain in it. I'm so real to a fault. Although the society would expect more from us as a celebrities. A lot of actors are pressured by the society

Nigerians are conflicted, they want you to be humble, then the next minute, the complain you are too humble.
These problems are often created by women. So, if people tend to live fake lifestyles, I won't blame them. They have to meet up.

Sadly, now it's like women against each other?
Women don't like each other. Please, quote me, Nollywood is one of the worst places to have female friends.
Because most female actresses see genuine compliments as something else. The worst are those who are doing better and well paid, endorsements and all, with the fame, yet they still say rubbish about other actress in the industry.
Every battle if I had faced in Nollywood is surrounded around women. It's that bad. They believe once they have made it, nobody else should.
These big actresses (the A-List). They are scary. Seriously. You would be in your corner, thinking they are all made and won't stress it again. But they are the ones that are more jealous. Even on set.

I have heard from someone in the industry, that some of the actresses use juju to knock someone off the way to get a role?
Although I've heard stuffs like that but I don't think I've come in contact with such.

Are you in any relationship now?
I'm very very single and available.

What's your spec of a man?
In the course of my job as an actor, there are too many expectations from celebrities. One thing about famous people is that most times, they don't change but people around them do.
I have always looked out for someone who fame doesn't entice or affect. One wouldn't consider it a problem. I want someone who would be patient enough to know me and not look at me from the movie angle. I would love someone who sees me as Nazo and not an actress all the time.
My name is not actress, my name is Nazo.
Right now, I want to be in a relationship so bad. I want to be someone I love, someone who loves me as me, but not as an actress or movie star. I want to be with a person that actually knows me, loves me and willing to relate with me as Nazo.

In terms of physical looks what do you look out for?
Well, I'm not a physical look kind of person but then you won't be looking like masquerade though.
I want an OK looking guy, average. And most importantly the acceptance that I'm talking about. Then your brain is more important to me and how the mind functions.

What about the pocket?
That one it's so important. I'm looking out to marry a Dangote, he needs to be very comfortable. He has to be able to provide for me. These are the issues.

Those that can't provide are now going for females underwear, how do you secure your pants these days?
(Laughs). It might sound cliché but I don't wear pants anymore. Because I'm not going to joke with my destiny and if there's anywhere that I'm taking my clothes off, my underwear are going straight to my bag.

If you don't wear panties what do you replace them with, especially when you wear gowns?

(Laughs)There are other things you can wear. You don't have to go out naked. At first I took it as a joke but now it's very serious matter. So, no more Pants.

Re: I Need A Man As Rich As Dangote For Marriage - Actress Nazo Ekezie Cries Out by itspzpics(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Lol
Re: I Need A Man As Rich As Dangote For Marriage - Actress Nazo Ekezie Cries Out by Krizoblex08(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Then go for dangote

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Daughter Shares Photos As She Enrolls Into A Nursing College In U.S / Don't Ask Me For Shortcut Into The Bbnaija House - Anita Joseph / “I Am Confused Why Anyone Will Want To Vote For Buhari Again”- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.