Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) (1462 Views)

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Is Senator Shehu Sani A Prophet? See His Throwback Tweet / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by eyeview: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Every word has come to be true

1 Like

Re: Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by SalamRushdie: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
He was spot on then...I pray to God that Buhari gets the firing squad one day
Re: Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by onez: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2019
If you know all these about a man and still support him, it means only one thing. Selfishness. To Mods, this is time to save the soul of Nigeria. Buhari is not fit to be the midst of humans.
Re: Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by mybestlove(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Don't mind Tinubu, he is the evil genius who sold this cancer to Nigeria in 2015 knowing all that he said about him in 2013.
Now he's against Atiku whom he praised years back that Nigeria needs. Tinubu is just an old greedy fool who forgets that he is very close to the grave and should amend his ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by omogidi234(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Politicians, hmmm! I am sure he would deny it.
Re: Was Tinubu A Prophet?(see Pix) by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari will not last one year if he rig himself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Katsina Campaign Rally - Pictures And Videos / Militants Were Unleashed On My Administration – Buhari / Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.