Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? (1454 Views)

Gbajabiamila: The Peter Who Saw Tomorrow / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / Gbajabiamila Is On Course To Become Speaker - Tunji-ojo, Reps-elect Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 12:54pm On May 25, 2019
The Gbajabiamila was convicted while practicing in the US for stealing money belonging to his clients is in the public domain. The court records are accessible on the internet.

Now why should Nigerians allow a convicted felon who stole from his clients become the 4th most powerful man in Nigeria?

What is the guarantee that he won't steal Nigerians blind and loot us to death?

Discuss.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
Immhotep, lzaa, beg call everybody make we discuss this matter.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 1:05pm On May 25, 2019
Lalasticlala how far na?

1 Like

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 1:12pm On May 25, 2019
dokyOloye:

Add mynd44 + Seun

Dem do like dem no see. Substitute Gbaja's name with Peter Obi or Ibori, the thread will hit front page within 3 seconds. grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by dokyOloye: 1:16pm On May 25, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Dem do like dem no see. Substitute Gbaja's name with Peter Obi or Ibori, the thread with hit front page within 3 seconds. grin
Everytime, Yorubas keep forming posh plus accomodator but they are d most tribalistic things on earth.
Even b4 nairaland, it was a shock during NYSC when only yorubas among d 250 tribes in Nigeria that will protest whenever Igbos deservedly win in cultural dance,cultural attire,native foods etc.
My yoruba colleagues here kept mentioning Igbo sense,Igbo sense until I asked them one day "looks like you believe God created Igbos and gave them extra sense "? grin grin

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by bencr7: 1:17pm On May 25, 2019
Hw can Nigeria be better when we continue voting for corrupt politicians or thief

1 Like

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 1:19pm On May 25, 2019
dokyOloye:

Everytime, Yorubas keep forming posh plus accomodator but they d most tribalistic things on earth.
Even b4 nairaland, it was a shock during NYSC when only yorubas among d 250 tribes in Nigeria that will protest whenever Igbos deservedly win in cultural dance,cultural attire,native foods etc.

Na so we see am. The jealousy no be here. During NYSC I found out many Ibos actually trust aboki pass Yoruba. The devil you know they say...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by wordcat(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
Is it only CRIMINALS we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Mraphel: 1:22pm On May 25, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
I know is his Yoruba names that's making you sad.. He will win. But place yourself on punishment if he emerge s.
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:25pm On May 25, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
The Gbajabiamila was convicted while practicing in the US for stealing money belonging to his clients is in the public domain. The court records are accessible on the internet.

Now why should Nigerians allow a convicted felon who stole from his clients become the 4th most powerful man in Nigeria?

What is the guarantee that he won't steal Nigerians blind and loot us to death?

Discuss.
So unfortunate! These are the kinds of people now governing the affairs of this country!!!

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is!!!

He was so docile! What meaningful contribution has he made so far

I mean to be a speaker, you ought to be outstanding!!!

Is Femi Gbajabiamila outstanding

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Mraphel: 1:27pm On May 25, 2019
dokyOloye:

Everytime, Yorubas keep forming posh plus accomodator but they are d most tribalistic things on earth.
My yoruba colleagues here kept mentioning Igbo sense,Igbo sense until I asked them one day "looks like you believe God created Igbos and gave them more sense "? grin grin
That's why we Igbos we are nothing in this country called Nigeria. We envy, hateful and greedy. Again you showed hatred for the Yorubas. I know is an individual that opened thread and commenting. Femi Gbajabiamila will emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Mraphel: 1:34pm On May 25, 2019
My tribe supported Atiefku a Renowned THIEF in Nigeria.

We voted a governor just bcox of a litter of kerosene

We voted Obasanjo the Grand father of corruption brought from prison to become president.

Saraki another thief we supported

We claimed that we do not want corrupt chief judge removed. Someone that failed to declare his assets.

We hated Yoruba so much but they are ahead of us. Bitter truth.

When Femi Gbajabiamila emerge as the deputy speaker we will be looking for another Yoruba names to prevent from getting to a position.

2 Likes

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by dokyOloye: 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
Mraphel:

That's why we Igbos we are nothing in this country called Nigeria. We envy, hateful and greedy. Again you showed hatred for the Yorubas. I know is an individual that opened thread and commenting. Femi Gbajabiamila will emerge.
Why not write in your native language.
Cos you sound like som1 trying to translate his mother tongue directly to English.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Mraphel: 1:53pm On May 25, 2019
dokyOloye:

Why not write in your native language.
Cos you sound like som1 trying to translate his mother tongue directly to English.
Let it sink in
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by dokyOloye: 1:55pm On May 25, 2019
Mraphel:

Let it sink in
Honourable.
Me n U no dey d same category.
Don't mention my moniker again,abeg
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin
Ngenekwenu and sarrki your attention is needed please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by LZAA: 3:24pm On May 25, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
grin grin
Afonja and crime sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
Mraphel:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, this ya lamentation cannot fill a basket. Will we Yoruba not shout to high heavens, if Gbajabiamila the convicted felon were to be an Ibo man? We simply want the world to know that we Yorubas are very hypocritical and lack principles. Why is his conviction not being discussed on 'journalist hang out on TVC'? grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, this ya lamentation cannot fill a basket. Will we Yoruba not shout to high heavens, if Gbajabiamila the convicted felon were to be an Ibo man? We simply want the world to know that we Yorubas are very hypocritical and lack principles. Why is his conviction not being discussed on 'journalist hang out on TVC'? grin
Journalist hangout where babajide go open buhari ass they leak am grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 6:53pm On May 25, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Journalist hangout where babajide go open buhari ass they leak am grin

With that him big black Conehead. grin
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by aremuforlife(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
Let the sleeping dog lay.
You guy's have started digging out things that are melt to forget. I know very soon the Yoruba's we start digging out your leaders old black book files. And you will start to shout tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
aremuforlife:
Let the sleeping dog lay.
You guy's have started digging out things that are melt to forget. I know very soon the Yoruba's we start digging out your leaders old black book files. And you will start to shout tribalism

Sleeping dogs will not lie. If he were Ibo, we Yoruba will be convulsing.

Is Gbajabiamila a convicted crook? Yes!

Why should a convicted crook be rewarded with Speakership of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? That's the question that must keep slamming on the heads of zombies.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by reccy(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2019
Well, in my opinion, if we have to look for the profile of everybody, we may end up not having a single person among these senators or reps that merit the seat.

Nothing bad if we give him chance to prove himself .

1 Like

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by oilPUSSY(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2019
He's chasing a shadow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by aremuforlife(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2019
[/quote]f[quote author=MorufuAtanda post=78718036]

Sleeping dogs will not lie. If he were Ibo, we Yoruba will be convulsing.

Is Gbajabiamila a convicted crook? Yes!

Why should a convicted crook be rewarded with Speakership of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? That's the question that must keep slamming on the heads of zombies.
It is not a reward, but an election
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by MorufuAtanda: 10:18am On May 26, 2019
aremuforlife:
f
It is not a reward, but an election

It's an election that he is not morally-qualified to contest. He is a convicted greedy criminal who will loot the country to death, someone with a clean slate should be the speaker, it's too sensitive to allow crook Gbajabiamila to be there.
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by RichBoy247: 10:28am On May 26, 2019
Too late, Gbaja is already Speaker. Any group of honourable miscreant that plans any surprise would be locked up by DSS a night before inauguration of the House. After inauguration and voting of Speaker Gbaja, they will be released and they can then go to Court to complain.
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by aremuforlife(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=MorufuAtanda post=78730154]

It's an election that he is not morally-qualified to contest. He is a convicted greedy criminal who will loot the country to death, someone with a clean slate should be the speaker, it's too sensitive to allow crook Gbajabiamila to be there.
What power does a speaker has to loot the country. Can you point out any one of the elected political seat that is not greedy criminal. They are all they same, we need to stop playing political tribelisms
Re: Should Gbajabiamila The US Convicted Felon Become Speaker? by Modarun(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

What power does a speaker has to loot the country. Can you point out any one of the elected political seat that is not greedy criminal. They are all they same, we need to stop playing political tribelisms

so you know this? but for the last 4years acussed Saraki of looting Nigeria dry? hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community Passes Vote Of No Confidence In Gov. Obiano 's Chief Protocol Officer / Ruga Settlements - You must read this / Why Anambra Should Be Ceded To North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.