Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie (1170 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Newsloft: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Nollywood actress, Nazo Ekezie has declared that she is no longer wear pants, due to the high rate of rituals in the country. .

This was made known in a report by Sunnewsonline, where she revealed that she ditched the underwear so as to secure her destiny. .

She said; “I might sound cliché but I don’t wear pants anymore. I’m not going to joke with my destiny, and if I’m taking my clothes off anywhere, my underwear is going straight into my bag.” In the same report, the actress also spoke about her love life, revealing that she is desperately in need of a man who would love her for her. .

She said; “I’m single and available. I am looking for someone who fame doesn’t entice or affect. I want someone who would be patient enough to know me and not look at me from the movie angle. I would love someone who sees me as Nazo and not as an actress all the time. “Right now, I seriously want to be in a relationship. I want to be with someone I love, someone who loves me as me, but not as an actress or movie star. .

I want to be with a person that actually knows me, a person who loves me and willing to relate with me as Nazo and not as an actress. That one is so important. I’m not looking out to marry a (Aliko) Dangote but my man needs to be comfortable. He has to be able to provide for me,”

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-do-not-wear-undies-anymore-nazo-ekezie-reveals/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Olalan(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2019
All these hoes claiming actress......
BTW we seems to live in an era where nothing is private anymore
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Mrop(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Trendme: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Olalan:
All these hoes claiming actress......
BTW we seems to live in an era where nothing is private anymore
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Dis one jus dey advertise her market.. Hoelosho
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Mintygod: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Your pant has been used already
Medcine after death grin

Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Twinj2: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2019
so we dat still wear panties should now remove ours abi?
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Trendme: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Twinj2:
so we dat still wear panties should now remove ours abi?
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Trendvoice: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2019
grin surely
Mintygod:
Your pant has been used already

Medcine after death grin
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by naijaguy123456(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2019
I want to fu@k you please.
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by celebgistz: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Lol
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by Trendme: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
grin does your parents know you have a phone at all
naijaguy123456:
I want to fu@k you please.
Re: I Do Not Wear Panties Anymore – Actress Nazo Ekezie by naijaguy123456(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Trendme:
grin does your parents know you have a phone at all
I have ya mama's pant, she forgot it at my place last Sunday, if in doubt check her cupboard. It's the big green one with holes everywhere, you'll see it's missing.

(1) (Reply)

SEE YOUR BARSS, Fan Blast Regina Danial's Over New Car / See What Nigerians Did After Nairamarley Was Arrssted(pics). / Cardi B Postpones Show Due To Plastic Surgery Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.