Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? (354 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? by ajoguegbe(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2019
I'm sure a lot of people are asking same questions because it is now that Nigeria needs to be saved. I know he supported this government to power just like he supported gej to power. While he could boldly and publicly challenge Jonathan why is he hiding now that we need courageous men like him

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is simply using corruption fight as cover up. We all know he's busy carrying out his heinous agenda he had been nurturing over 3 decade which was what led to his ouster in the 80s by the concerned citizens in the military . What happened to abba kyari's mtn kickbacks? What of daura's 2bn embesslment as dss boss which was uncovered after he was sacked? What about Aisha buhari's purchase of millions of USD from central bank which she resold at the black market rates? What of turai yaradua's billions of naira theft when her husband was on sick leave overseas? Why did buhari not beam his ati corruption search light on yaradua government, which was also a part of Jonathan's administration? Once you're a fulaniman you could do anything and get away with it but once you're southerners( irrespective of your religion) or a Christian/non-fulani from the north, you're in trouble. I blame our selfish southerners for supporting anything associated with buhari in Nigeria. We claim they're foolish but hey, they're wiser than our southern politicians. They push them to do the campaigns, rebranding, publicity, etc. But when it comes to appointment and governance/power after they have won, they sideline us. I hope our southern leaders would wake up someday and decist from this unfair marriage with the fulani people because they're seriously toying with our future. If they don't want a revolution that would sweep all of them away, they should do the needful now. If you're a president from the south, they do all they can to intimidate and eventually remove you from office but once they're in power, they cover up their mess amd abuse the power and nobody dare threaten them. Had obasanjo not have military background, they'd have succeeded in impeaching him as president even in his first term in office. We're the world capital of poverty today, no thanks to fulanis. We're being drawn backward as nation every year but they don't care. India, Brazil, Malaysia and the entire BRIKS have left us far behind . What is more pathetic is this forceful marriage that is being painted with beautiful colours which makes them always deceive us that we are one. My fellow southern Muslims cannot lead prayers in any northern mosque. This I had witnessed several times cos of my background. We cannot live as a first class citizen amongst them. They keep slaughtering people like cows and till date, no fulaniman has been apprehended and jailed. Truth is bitter. I hope our southern leaders and politicians would shun greed and selfishness in no time so our future wouldn't be tampered with anymore or revolution would solve the problem. Millions of graduates are of no hope of getting jobs. Their parents still harbour and feed them when they're supposed to be married and living their own lives and build their families. Those supporting this man called buhari are just as myopic as he is.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? by babyfaceafrica: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2019
go to his church at ogba

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pst Tundra Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? by overall90: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
all their eyes are fixed and fixated on 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Mobilising the UN Against Buhari Tyranny! / Breaking News / Lamorde, Inalegwu, 16 Others Promoted Aigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.