Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No (1816 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Benbellamor: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where is pastor Tunde Bakare and the Save Nigeria Group?

Most Christians submit their brain to the decision of this spiritual father called Pastor Tunde Bakare

He was so sure of leading mass protest to ahut down Nigeria and open the way to the promised land for his people

A worst scenario is here but pastor Bakare and Wole Soyinka with the Save Nigeria Group are dead silence ever since

This further raise suspicion if truly these polical pastors truly relate with the holy spirit or are just using their followers for their selfish purposes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere you turn

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by pharmagba: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
The question is what are you the ops doing?

You can't emotionally blackmail anyone to follow you conviction, if you feel you are aggreived please organise you own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Benbellamor: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2020
pharmagba:
The question is what are you the ops doing?

You can't emotionally blackmail anyone to follow you conviction, if you feel you are aggreived please organise you own.

]i am Not an activists But my common sense tells me in 2015 then that Some Fools Dont Know what they ve got untill its gone

we had a documentary by AIT refreshing our memory but like a doomed dog determined to get lost by fire by force they went against Jonathan and they are crying now..while Pastor Bakare smiles to the bank

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by pharmagba: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Cry me a River

You the judge and victim
Organise your own so you can also smile to the bank
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by pharmagba: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Benbellamor:

]i am Not an activists But my common sense tells me in 2015 then that Some Fools Dont Know what they ve got untill its gone

we had a documentary by AIT refreshing our memory but like a doomed dog determined to get lost by fire by force they went against Jonathan and they are crying now..while Pastor Bakare smiles to the bank

Cry me a river
You the judge and victim
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Benbellamor: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2020
pharmagba:
Cry me a River

You the judge and victim
I don't know why its very difficult for you to know that some of us don't reason like crooks and take advantage of the gullible like you...we rather school you pastor Bakare silence now shows he is a coward

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by SimplyRoyale: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Hypocrites on the run

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Faces of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by shugabasbn: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2020
Those guys don tried. Let start from where they stopped. This Baba is stretching his luck too much
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Yinka odumakin's wife is part of the protests.I have never heard her speak against the bad decisions taken by this government.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by leofab(f): 3:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Nn
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by McCoy662(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2020
All of them are now deaf and dumb. They knows that the stiff necked buhari will mame anyone that tries to thwart his evil agenda.
Where is Rev fr Ejike Mbaka now? He knew how to rant under Goodluck
Thank God Soyinka tore his green card because Trump won. We die here.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by EagleNest(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2020
They are very ashamed to speak.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Benbellamor:

A worst scenario is here but pastor Bakare and Wole Soyinka with the Save Nigeria Group are dead silence ever since
They have been scammed beyond shock by hushpapa grin grin grin

Seriously keeping quiet now, is a dent on their image!!!

Does that mean that they were cajoled then

Now that this administration is even worse, they are nowhere to be found

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by true2god: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin N65.00 or Revolution now!!!

The same revolution Sowore was arrested for and they claimed he wants to destabilize the country grin grin grin

Look at their faces, they were destabilizing the country back then

Now the same opportunity has been given to them and fuel now sells for N162.00 and these hypocrites are afraid to speak the truth to power (Buhari)

It's a pity that we forget so soon in this country! Entrusting Edo into the hands of liars and hypocrite like Adams Oshiomole will not breed development but excuses!!!

He has been tried and cannot be trusted!!!

Wake up! Nigerians, wake up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2020
If Nigerians are in their right frame of mind, what will make them believe in these people again

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Pinkybush: 5:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Maybe they are unaware of what is happening here.

Old parrots have now become dumbs. Now that nigeria and nigerians really need them to use the same mouth they used in rubbishing Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration and tell us how the country is now better, compared to when they showed their sorry faces on the streets in the name of protesting.

I believe they are now enjoying X2 of those privileges they had under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 04, 2020
They must be dead or choked by dollars in their troath

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by femi4: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Benbellamor:
Where is pastor Tunde Bakare and the Save Nigeria Group?

Most Christians submit their brain to the decision of this spiritual father called Pastor Tunde Bakare

He was so sure of leading mass protest to ahut down Nigeria and open the way to the promised land for his people

This further raise suspicion if truly these polical pastors truly relate with the holy spirit or are just using their followers for their selfish purposes

They are old now, you are younger. Take up the baton from them, no one is going to stop you
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Gurionng247: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2020
It is well.

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Meti99(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2020
They have been kidnapped with dollars...

Meanwhile, electricity tarrif increase and we will still run fuel in our generators ...

Where is seun that supports one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by mightyhazell: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2020
grin 65 naira or revolution now
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by mightyhazell: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Meti99:
They have been kidnapped with dollars...

Meanwhile, electricity tarrif increase and we will still run fuel in our generators ...

Where is seuun that supports one Nigeria
my guy everybody on his own o.. all man for him own pocket.. even seuun now dey hustle Edo election matta
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by mightyhazell: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2020
mightyhazell:
grin 65 naira or revolution now
165 now plus electricity hike.. me no even hear anything.. na where I go buy fuel yesterday aftnun them tell me say fuel na 165.. no noise,..very smooth lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by escohido123: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2020
They are all hiding under their beds.
Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Meti99(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
mightyhazell:
my guy everybody on his own o.. all man for him own pocket.. even seuun now dey hustle Edo election matta

grin
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Benbellamor: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Imagine the insults rained at Goodluck Jonathan because of fuel subsidy they wrote badluck Jonathan Yet he never arrest them he allowed free and fair election and accept the result before Jega announced the final results

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Benbellamor: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerians are simply cowards

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by Racoon(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
They're still in this country but next level is choking life out of them.Wicked souls that sold their souls to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare And The Save Nigeria Group? Nigerians Need Them No by IamWonderful: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
What of PDP ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Protesters Will Narrow Their Focus On Peter Obi And/or David Umahi / Some Youths Collected N1 Billion To Make Nigeria Ungovernable - Group Raises Ala / Letter Of Invitation To Sunday Ighoho By Commissioner Of Police On Planned Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.