Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little (2026 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little by binary123(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2019
I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-Don Little

Diminutive actor kumawood actor Don Little has disclosed that he has b$nged lots of huge backside ladies in cheap guest houses or hotels.

In a yet-to-be-aired interview on the Delay Show, Don Little disclosed that he gets crazy whenever he sees women who are well endowed.

“When I see a woman who is well endowed I go crazy and it makes me feel like I have taken tramadol,” he said
He further disclosed that he has met lots of such women and when he wants to have a good time with them he doesn’t take them to his house but take them to cheap guest houses to have a good time with them.

Re: I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little by binary123(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
me too I like them big
Re: I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little by SweetBuns(f): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Stupid post by stupid op
Re: I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little by haweezii(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
��

1 Share

Re: I Have B@nged Many Women With Huge Backside At Cheap Hotels-don little by Partnerbiz3: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nawao. Life sef.

But why are some parts of the body sexualised? cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Plss What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Class Rep / You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! / Man Slapped 52 Times In Public By Angry Girlfriend For Not Buying Her New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.