Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend (877 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend by GistMore: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigerian lady narrates how her pastor's wife slept with her boyfriend after stepping in to settle a dispute between them.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-pastors-wife-slept-with-her-boyfriend

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend by GistMore: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
So are they still together or not?

It reminds me of those stories about women who go to witchdoctors to solve their marital problems. Some of these guys request to sleep with their clients, claiming that's how they will transfer the "spiritual powers" to solve their problem. Maybe the pastor's wife is also into sexual healing grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's one na serious labe orun oo... That's why it's better to settle marital disputes at home btw the man and wife....once u take it out to the third party, it will be escalated
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Pastor's Wife Slept With Her Boyfriend by Jayslicky: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is this not hypocrisy so churches allow boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, I am not surprise with what happened between her boyfriend and the pastors wife, she should accept it as the lord's doing, maybe the pastor's wife was sharing virtues of breakthrough with her boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bride Goes On Her Knee To Greet Guest At A Wedding / Is This A Red Flag? / Help I Need A Psychogical Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.