Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS (59885 Views)

Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Jaqenhghar: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is this not similar to living under fly over
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Wait .. wait what's that nauseating offensive odour .. is that you or Owonronshoki?

Send me your account nos, you need deodorant. Dirty boy.

My Armpits smell Nicer than your women Pussy.... And i can feed you and Your Family for a year .... if i want to tongue
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
OP, I can't see any evidence, linking that hut to Nigerians. You south Africans can hide under anything to make Nigerians look bad. What I see above is a homeless hut, usually constructed by homeless people anywhere in the world. For instance, go to Los Angeles California and see. Go to Duhram north carolina such type of huts are very common. If you go to Durban and Soweto in south africa, it is even worst. Therefore, I put it to you that you are talking nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ategberoson(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This is as a result of chanting sai barber upandan

See where they ended up now...

Pathetic

you will be OK las las when Buhari is reelected in Feb 16
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

My Armpits smell Nicer than your women Pussy.... And i can feed you and Your Family for a year .... if i want to tongue

No you can't! Did I tell you I was in the market for a smelly househelp. And there are no invalids in my family, yet.

Our arms are fine, we can feed ourselves with them.

But, if you need money to start a business. My old man has friends in Jaiz Bank, I will try to setup a no interest loan.

However, you must promise to take a shower "twice" and use a strong deodorant before you come to sign the necessary documents.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

No you can't! Did I tell you I was in the market for a smelly househelp. And there are no invalids in my family, yet.

Our arms are fine, we can feed ourselves with them.

But, if you need money to start a business. My old man has friends in Jaiz Bank, I try to setup a no interest loan.

However, you must promise to take a shower "twice" and use a strong deodorant before you come to sign the necessary documents.

I am Running a Pure Water and Table water Factory, and i am also into Rental Services I don't need your loans, I can borrow you money to start your business if you don't get one tongue
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
i will rather die in NIgeria than
pass through d rigid journey and end up as this
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I am Running a Pure Water and Table water Factory, and i am also into Rental Services I don't need your loans, I can borrow you money to start your business if you don't get one tongue

Pure water and Table water ... you mean you repackage well water in plastic bottles and call it table water and repackage water into polyethylene bags and call it purewater.

Tell me dirty boy, how many people have suffered or suffer from diarrhea/typhoid after drinking your filth.

Rental services .. isn't that business for housewives ..?

What are assets worth .. ball park figure?
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
emperorblog21:
i will rather die in NIgeria than

pass through d rigid journey and end up as this

Less than 1% succeed.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by kpajie1: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
and so .man or woman pls use what u have and get what u want ok.if naija dey ok why are we travelling out.

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Pure water and Table water ... you mean you repackage well water in plastic bottles and call it table water and repackage water into polyethylene bags and call it purewater.

Tell me dirty boy, how many people have suffered or suffer from diarrhea/typhoid after drinking your filth.

Rental services .. isn't that business for housewives ..?

What are assets worth .. ball park figure?

My Factory is being Regulated By NAFDAC, and My Rental is Popular. Edo don't get Housewives they got Prostitutes that work in a Brothel tongue, The Cash is coming in, Go get a life and Bleep off my mention
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Less than 1% succeed.

seriously bro. and d one that succed face many discrimination
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ykol(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Shutup .. dirty boy. Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai (its not like you've traveled out of this country). The biggest (quality not quantity)
prostitutes in the country are Yoruba's.

Edo girls are prostitutes only in Italy and maybe Germany. In other countries, they are mostly not prostituting. Same with other ethnic groups, they have occupations they prefer on a country to country basis. bro go sleep na edo full dubai go sleep der home na al ain, abu dhabi ajman

Stop trying to behave as if the Yoruba's are some superior ethnic group, neither do I claim easterners or Edolites are a superior ethnic group.

The truth is the truth .. no matter what you do it wont change.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ykol(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
na edo full dubai dey do prostitution as work and igbo
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na Edo girls go full that camp.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ykol:
na edo full dubai dey do prostitution as work and igbo

Na person we neva go Dubai na im you talk this one.

I repeat Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
na winter time i dey pity dem....d kind cold wey no knack dem outside there with trees & bushes ehn
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by halhassan1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
7inches:
Looks like mad men abode
Sledge hammer and a 7inches nail on your head for your tribalistic SIGNATURE.
it's totally, nepotic, tribalistic, trouble inciting and careless.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by halhassan1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Offpoint:
The Italian government should deport their azzes back to Nigeria. I'm sure most of them voted for the old fella in Asshóles-Rock, and when shîtz gets shitta... they ran to Italy to cause nuisance to their environment. If that environment was built on drugs and prostitution, non of them woulda wanna go there in the first place.

Let every edo prostitute be deported
Let every igbo drug lord be deported
Let every Yoruba scammer be deported

There's enough room in Lagos for more nuisance.

Enough of room in Lagos bawo?
is Lagos a dumping ground for nuisance ?
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ogbeni240: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
obembet:

Make I keep quiet then
clever sisi, u have already broken the rules. Lol chai smiley
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Ykol(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Na person we neva go Dubai na im you talk this one.

I repeat Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai.
i live in uae dont be confuse most edo girls can speak Yoruba language most of them lives in lagos befpre coming to uae more over dubai self no be home of oroscko fir uae biko
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by IloveToMess: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are a Liar....... It is Edo and Igbo that are well known for Prostitution and Drug dealing...... Go to South Africa, Ghana and other africa Countries, Igbo lives in Slums and isolated area to push their drugs ........
Go to Kenya, SouthAfrica and UK, it is those Yoruba that have used their juju yahoo yahoo plus to spill those places for sane Nigerians to live. Yoruba and stealing is just like Afonja and tribalmarks. Yes

1 Like

Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by don4real18(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Offpoint:
The Italian government should deport their azzes back to Nigeria. I'm sure most of them voted for the old fella in Asshóles-Rock, and when shîtz gets shitta... they ran to Italy to cause nuisance to their environment. If that environment was built on drugs and prostitution, non of them woulda wanna go there in the first place.

Let every edo prostitute be deported
Let every igbo drug lord be deported
Let every Yoruba scammer be deported

There's enough room in Lagos for more nuisance.
Nigeria is already over populated. They should take them to Somalia
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
let me hear what d idiot below me would say
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
IloveToMess:

Go to Kenya, SouthAfrica and UK, it is those Yoruba that have used their juju yahoo yahoo plus to spill those places for sane Nigerians to live. Yoruba and stealing is just like Afonja and tribalmarks. Yes

Yoruba No longer Use Tribal Marks and it is not even all Yoruba that use Tribal Marks so you are wrong at the end anyway tongue, If we are really thieves like you call Us, All The stores, Boutiques, and Shop Own by Your Brothers in Yoruba Land would have been raided and they would have all been out of Business cheesy and Hunger would have strike Igbo land
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most of those Edo Girls can Speak Yoruba .... Most of them even have name that sound Yoruba but they are not Yoruba, They are from the Useless Generation grin
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by engrjacuzzi: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
our Edo girls don't like to play local league.... they prefer away match. thumb up!
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by 7inches: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
halhassan1:

Sledge hammer and a 7inches nail on your head for your tribalistic SIGNATURE.

it's totally, nepotic, tribalistic, trouble inciting and careless.

As if u don't see ur brothers with worst signatures..
Hypocrite
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Shutup .. dirty boy. Yoruba's own the biggest prostitution rings in Libya and Dubai (its not like you've traveled out of this country). The biggest (quality not quantity)
prostitutes in the country are Yoruba's.

Edo girls are prostitutes only in Italy and maybe Germany. In other countries, they are mostly not prostituting. Same with other ethnic groups, they have occupations they prefer on a country to country basis.

Stop trying to behave as if the Yoruba's are some superior ethnic group, neither do I claim easterners or Edolites are a superior ethnic group.

The truth is the truth .. no matter what you do it wont change.

The Amala-gulping Ibadan mooron doesn't know that Yorubas own the biggest prostitution network in Dubai. Yoruba men are all over Dubai selling jollof rice and cleaning toilet seats.
Re: Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS by pedrilo: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cursed generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.