Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Maybe She Wants Me Dead! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe She Wants Me Dead! (712 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well / I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by yenboy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2010
HELLO  NL, PLEASE I NEED YOUR  HELP,  I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND WITH THE NAME NK WE LOVED EACH OTHER AND HAD AND MUTUAL AGREEMENT THAT SEX IS NOT PART OF THE AFFAIR. AND WE DATTED FOR ABOUT A YEAR A 6 MONTHS, WE HAD TO CALL A DAY “DISTANCE”, AND BECAME CLOSE FRIENDS, BARELY TWO WEEKS WE AGREED ON THAT, SHE CALLED AND WAS ASKING WHAT I TOLD MA FRIEND THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOUCH FOR OVER A YEAR COZ HE LIVES AND SKOOLS IN ABJ, I WANTED TO TALK HER, BUT SHE WOULD’T EVEN LET ME SAY A WORD SHE DROPPED ON THE CALL ON ME. AT THIS POINT I HAD TO CALL HER TO KNOW WHAT HER PROBLEM IS   SHE REFUSED TO PICK OF MA CALL SO I HAD TO SEND HER TEXT MSGS TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT HER HA STREES IS, BE HOLD THE YOUNG LADY IS ACCUSING ME OF TELL MA FRIENDS THAT I HAVE USED HER, I WENT AHEAD TO ASK HER WHERE SHE IS GETTING THIS CHEAP INFOS FROM, THIS TIME SHE SENT ME A MSG TELLING ME THAT HER ELDER BROTHER WAS THE PERSON THAT TOLD HER THAT AND THAT BOTH PARTY IS NO LONGER IN GOOD TERMS  COURTESY OF ME, I TRIED CALL THE SAID ELDER BROTHER TO FIND OUT THE SOURCE OF HIS INFORMATION CAUSE DEEP INSIDE OF ME I KNOW TO WELL THAT I DIDNT DISCLOSE ANY SUCH INFO TO A FRIEND, AM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY  THAT SHARES HIS BED EXPERIENCE WITH HIS MALE FRIENDS BUT THE YOUNG MAN REFUSE TO PICK MY CALL I HAD TO GO TO HIS HOUSE I MET HIS ABSENT SO I DROPPED A NOTE INFORMING HIM I CAME LOOKING FOR HIM THAT HE SHOULD PLEASE MAKE OR CREATE OUT TIME SO THAT WE TALK OVER THIS SUBJECT MATTER UP-TILL THE NOW THE DUDE TO REFUSE TO REPLY ME,  INSTEAD HE SENT ME A TREAT MSG TO ME SAYING THE EXACT WORDS "I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CAUSING CONFLICTS IN MY FAMILY JUST WATCH YOUR BACK BRO"  BARELY TWO MINUTES AFTER HE SENT THE MSG SHE ALSO SENT HER OWN MSG WITH DIS EXACT WORDS "U GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE D SAME" I HATEYOU. PLEASE NLR READER I HELP YOUR ADVICE!! HOW DO I CLEAR MA SELF FROM THIS MESS…  PLEASE YOUR COMMENTS[/b]
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
Try using paragraphs abeg  grin grin grin grin
And your point is  grin grin grin grin
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by MrCork1: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
ermm YENBOY, bro did u go to skip primary skool for secondary school??
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by 1105(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^
Look @ pot calling kettle black,
Shut up mr.cork dont talk when others are talking
Now go and play with your armpit hair,

@Poster
First its like u have fallen out with the elder brother
why would he stoop so low to tryin 2 wreck your affair with
his sister, Just take a walk and leave that cursed family alone
its Joblessness on the part of the brother that can cause issues such as this
since your GF is refusing 2 understand and @lest listen 2 your own part of the story since u claim u never
did such then simply take a walk.and leave them alone 2 carry their cross,
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by MOBO444(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
Now this is intresting very much so,
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by chelseabmw(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2010
190.:

^^
Look @ pot calling kettle black,
Shut up mr.cork dont talk when others are talking
Now go and play with your armpit hair,

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maybe She Wants Me Dead! by Hubcool: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2010
lol, how can you clear this mess? Call her until she's tired of hanging and just explain yourself
[img]http://s04.flagcounter.com/count/JPIn/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageview=0[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Great Relationship / Is There A Good Or Happy Marriage? / How Do You Know If Your In A Relationship Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.