Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (31156 Views)

Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by berrystunn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is more active since Atiku came up..

I know is not buhari acting... cables in control...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Gkemz: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
He has nothing to say against his boss other than to lie.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:

"If the President has contravened the laws of the land on this suspension, challenge his decision in court. You twitter/facebook SANs and constitutional lawyers can join the suit too. Until then, your grammar cannot fill a basket"

The Court cannot entertain what has not happened , in the eyes of the the Law what Buhari did is totally ultra vires and as such the status quo is the reality ..The onus is on Buhari to go to court not the CJN...

Can Senate President Suspend Buhari?

Can the CJN suspend Buhari?

Can Buhari suspend the Senate President?

answer these question there lies your answer

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by excel101(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:

"If the President has contravened the laws of the land on this suspension, challenge his decision in court. You twitter/facebook SANs and constitutional lawyers can join the suit too. Until then, your grammar cannot fill a basket"
Recall that the presidency said that they were not aware of the CJN's trial.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by ezkimow(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
Nothing will happen

They can all rant

Buhari did well

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by LZAA: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
Nothing will happen

They can all rant

Buhari did well
U are the real definition of irony as that ur post is concerned
Cc immhotep passingshot deomelo

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by pawesome(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians need to be careful with the way we defend corrupt southerners. President Buhari made the right decision to suspend Thief onnoghen yet we hypocritical Christians keeps foaming in the mouth. This is why i love the calmness and understanding of our Muslim brothers. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi for exposing corruption in his government, Muslims never raised an eyebrow. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
check all those appointed by Buhari in core positions and tell me how many are christians

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by EdenH: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians need to be careful with the way we defend corrupt southerners. President Buhari made the right decision to suspend Thief onnoghen yet we hypocritical Christians keeps foaming in the mouth. This is why i love the calmness and understanding of our Muslim brothers. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi for exposing corruption in his government, Muslims never raised an eyebrow. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
learn what exactly? how to bomb and kill? God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:

Killer Quote

Lai buried them all with that quote

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by fortune1968: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
AK481:
Did he site any constitution to back up his point?

Nonsense
Since you know the constitution ;go and cite it .The President has done VERY WELL .Sai baba !

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by id911(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
pawesome:
check all those appointed by Buhari in core positions and tell me how many are christians

So you don't know that guy?! He's a Muslims shading Christians...it's best to ignore him
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Supermajor(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

I pray u receive sense on-time before its too late, just imagine what is coming of ur gutter....
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Alzirida(f): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

Nobody cares about our noise anymore

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Sunbellar: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
Mr righteous, I know you are comfortable when Buhari presented a fake waec certificate

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Omeokachie: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lai?

What truth can come out of the mouth of a known liar?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by naturalmi: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Isn,t that the way the other Judges were raided at night and claimed they saw millions of dollars and yet lost all the cases before them.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

Mr speak 4 ursef u nd u alone is a Christian that has a lot to from muslims....shift joor

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Deepthoughts: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has reacted to the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mohammed, in a media chat on Saturday, explained that from reading the President's statement on the suspension yesterday, Certain things were clear adding that the Chief Justice failed to declare 'millions of dollars in his possession' adding that the President suspended Onnoghen on the orders of a court of competent Jurisdiction.

PoliticsNGR has the footage. Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/watch-lai-mohammeds-reaction-cjn-onnoghens-suspension/
Does the CCT has the constitutional powers to order the president to suspend the CJ considering the same constitutional provision for removal of the CJ?,if the issue or standard is for any official been accuse to step down then why hasn't danladi himself steppwd down?,the law may not be perfect but it has to respected for the society to be orderly, buhari's position today is itself a product of law,those who are cheering buhari on should think twice, buhari could have investigated the CJ then forward the findings to the NJC n requested them to discipline him,he could have used even used the media as he has always done to exert pressure on the NJC.Now buhari can as well order the securities to ransack the NASS n people like lai,sagay,Tsav,keyamo etc will still hail him not minding the implications of such actions.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by sotall(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
Yoruba Moslem grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Mr speak 4 ursef u nd u alone is a Christian that has a lot to from muslims....shift joor
You should know that guy is a Muslim, his strategy is to pose as a Christian to defend Muslims.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Demol4trillions(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
CORRECT!!! 1. HE FAILED TO DECLARE MILLIONS OF DOLLAR 2. BUHARI FOLLOW THE COURT ORDER.... WHERE IS DICTATORSHIP HERE? PLEASE SIR , PREPARE THE NEW LIST OF CORRUPT NIGERIANS THAT REACTED NEGATIVELY TO ONOGHEN'S SUSPENSION. THEY HAVE PERPETRATED THE WORSE OF CORRUPTION AND SABOTAGE TO OUR DEAR LAND SIR. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by artofseduction: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

Why hasn't he suspended CCT Chairman? Who is being investigated by the EFCC?

What if CCT has been compromised and are being blackmailed into Executive stooge?

Who that live in glass house should not throw stones.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by akin9ja78(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Atiku dont need to worry bout getting Nigeria working again, Nigeria is already working.

If you think buhari is a dullard try miss waka, you go hear am.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by DesChyko: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
artofseduction:

What if CCT has been compromised and are being blackmailed into Executive stooge?

Lol.. Don't mind that spam artist. Perhaps you haven't noticed he's just a mischievous muslim BMC.
He always advertises himself as a born again Christian on virtually all political threads undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Omoluyi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yemicrakz1:
Tag an arsenal fan grin

Still on the same spot for ten years? Not a good one
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

You should know that guy is a Muslim, his strategy is to pose as a Christian to defend Muslims.

No doubt
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Demol4trillions(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
artofseduction:

S[b][/b]SHUT UP MAN!!! KEMI ADEOSUN RESIGNED HONOURABLY THE CERTIFICATE FORGERY SCANDAL, PLEASE SHOULD THIS BE CJN?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Agbaletu:
Democracy is under siege.
who democracy help for Africa? How I wish military can take control of this country.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by abbasajao(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

May your day be long. This should not be ethnic or religious debate. CJN has committed an offence of something unambiguously stated in the constitution or code of conduct and because he is a Christian and Ibo tribe we should condole that? If Nigeria must progress, we must stop play ethnic and religious card.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by id911(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
naturalmi:
Isn,t that the way the other Judges were raided at night and claimed they saw millions of dollars and yet lost all the cases before them.

They know most Nigerians, despite their education, are complete moro.n and forgetful. Just check the comments of some people here

Remember, DSS raided Akwa Ibom State Government lodge sometimes ago claiming they saw millions of dollars Akpabio was hiding there. All the guys hailing Akpabio in APC now all said Akpabio is a thief and must be jailed. Today there are singing another tune

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Frontman01: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pmb has done the right thing by sacking cjn and appointed another
aminulive:
0[b]@POLITICSNGR[/b]

Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has reacted to the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mohammed, in a media chat on Saturday, explained that from reading the President's statement on the suspension yesterday, Certain things were clear adding that the Chief Justice failed to declare 'millions of dollars in his possession' adding that the President suspended Onnoghen on the orders of a court of competent Jurisdiction.

PoliticsNGR has the footage. Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/watch-lai-mohammeds-reaction-cjn-onnoghens-suspension/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp / Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.