Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (31154 Views)

Omicron Variant: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Britian's Travel Ban On Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Frontman01: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Are you a learner what else did you want
KwoiZabo:
Buhari should get his certificate or resign also.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians need to be careful with the way we defend corrupt southerners. President Buhari made the right decision to suspend Thief onnoghen yet we hypocritical Christians keeps foaming in the mouth. This is why i love the calmness and understanding of our Muslim brothers. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi for exposing corruption in his government, Muslims never raised an eyebrow. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad

Stop this nonsense please, I used to come here to make comment for fun, but things are getting out of hand, the outcome of this unfortunate event will have huge impact on our families at home. Let’s call a spade a spade, this is a treat on our democracy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Frontman01: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Exactly pmb has done well
sarrki:
Nothing will happen

They can all rant

Buhari did well
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
Nothing will happen

They can all rant

Buhari did well

You shouldn’t have posted that, buhari is emotionally attached to his tribe and more. You just finished buhari lol... sorry
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by bolajoko007: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
The truth
sirjoe1124:
Rants
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by bolajoko007: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
You don't have a point
Frontman01:
Are you a learner what else did you want
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians need to be careful with the way we defend corrupt southerners. President Buhari made the right decision to suspend Thief onnoghen yet we hypocritical Christians keeps foaming in the mouth. This is why i love the calmness and understanding of our Muslim brothers. When GEJ suspended CBN governor Sanusi for exposing corruption in his government, Muslims never raised an eyebrow. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
I hope they won't tag you yeroba muzlim
hypocrite set of peeps

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
1. Mention one person in Buhari's cabinet without a corruption case.
2. How much did Nigeria pay to treat Buhari, a transparent man of integrity in London hospital?
3.How much has Buhari realised from the looters?
4. During Abacha regime many countries banned Abacha, who travelled to different countries and stashed money for Abacha?
5. How much has Buhari released to Nigerian army and why is the military not using the weapons?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by XaintJoel20: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

You are pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by jaxmand: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

How much b Gotv abeg face your calling ... We are talking about rule of law you are talking about CBN govnor that is the right of the president to appoint at anytime .
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Burgerlomo: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
XaviDayo:
Here comes the liar.

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by jamejanev: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Buhari should get his certificate or resign also.
Cjn is a thief. ! CJN Onnoghen prepared the fire that Buhari used to roast him.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by nurex01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

That's Nigeria for you my brother when religious bigotry is dominant at every heart.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by allisso: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
please ask the zombie minister to explain this

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Fahd11: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
E ti MAD sir.... Ori yin o pe.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by allisso: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
Chief imam of Nigeria please explain this or else I will just conclude you are part of BMCs that think with their anus

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by allisso: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
sarrki:
Nothing will happen

They can all rant

Buhari did well
I wonder how ugly you would be just for you to be even more foolish than Lie Mohammed himself says it all
and that pic you posted on your post speaks more about you and BMCs and not anyone else
zombie
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by KwoiZabo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
Nobody is defending Onoghen, our issue is that Buhari should follow the right procedure. Simple
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by DeRuggedProf: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:

Did Buhari suspend SHITTU?
Did Buhari prosecute/suspend Adeosun?
Did Buhari call for Gandollar to resign?
You are just playing to the gallery.
I supported Buhari to the point of losing trusted friends, but his double standards have no roots in neither your Bible or my copy of the Quran.
Better upgrade to DsTV... angry

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by Vello(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Protest and this happen to you
Are those in the picture a new breed of crocodile? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by jikjimmy: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
GoTV:
Arrant nonsense.you obviously don't know who you are or what you are talking about.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by jameskey(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Those that are defending a man who is having undeclared millions in his account,are doing so because they do not know that the judiciary is the most corrupt arm of government. If you are a friend of the court you will understand what am saying.politicians and business mongul are always in the habit of perverting justice,by using the so called Senior Advocates to influence judges to do their bidding in exchange for money.I believe justice Walter onneghen is not an exception.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by meneski(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pls explain this whole Cjn and Buhari mata to me...pls i wan understand. Anybody?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by naturalmi: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
The same condition applies when Buhari was in court for not having a WAEC result. It would have been right for him to step down and be suspended before the determination of the court. Because they said he has millions and you believed. Have you forgotten in a hurry about the case of the Judges that was raided at night. They claimed they found millions of dollars with them and what happened? Nothing!!! Propaganda works well with fools and Nigerians should be wise

jameskey:
Those that are defending a man who is having undeclared millions in his account,are doing so because they do not know that the judiciary is the most corrupt arm of government. If you are a friend of the court you will understand what am saying.politicians and business mongul are always in the habit of perverting justice,by using the so called Senior Advocates to influence judges to do their bidding in exchange for money.I believe justice Walter onneghen is not an exception.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen by anjilgreat(f): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Did Buhari suspend SHITTU?
Did Buhari prosecute/suspend Adeosun?
Did Buhari call for Gandollar to resign?
You are just playing to the gallery.
I supported Buhari to the point of losing trusted friends, but his double standards have no roots in neither your Bible or my copy of the Quran.
Better upgrade to DsTV... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.