Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash (457 Views)

Let's See Your Total Nairaland Likes And Shares. / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by 11thGoldTREE: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Various monikers come on Nairaland from time to time and get tons of likes and shares, so much they don't know what to do with it. Then they wonder what they can do with their likes.
I bring you good news today. I buy Nairaland Likes and Shares at a good rate.
Quote me if interested
Re: Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by CuddleBear(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
lol smh

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by blackpanther22: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
Various monikers come on Nairaland from time to time and get tons of likes and shares, so much they don't know what to do with it. Then they wonder what they can do with their likes.
I bring you good news today. I buy Nairaland Likes and Shares at a good rate.
Quote me if interested

Nothing we no go hear

Re: Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
How much is your rate? I've got 7000 to sell.
Re: Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by 11thGoldTREE: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Admin401:
How much is your rate? I've got 7000 to sell.
1000 likes for 1600 Naira.
500 shares for 1000 naira
Re: Turn Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money Here. Sell Your Likes For Cash by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
100 likes for 1600 Naira.
50 shares for 1000 naira
Is this real? I could use some disposable cash right now. I've got 7,000 likes to sell.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got #1000 Airtime Free Through NAIRALAND / 13 Easy Ways To Impress A Girl - Every Guy Should Read This! / Nigerian Accident Survivor In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes On Her Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.