Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Money Transfer To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer To China (8843 Views)

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
which of the banks in nigeria uses western union money transfer to send money to a country like china?
some pls help.
Re: Money Transfer To China by niapay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
I will advise you not to try sending western Union payment to china, its to risky why not send the company letter of credit( this is for your protection as 90% of all the so called seller in china are scam
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
sarajevo:

which of the banks in nigeria uses western union money transfer to send money to a country like china?
some pls help.
true talk,letter of credit remains the best.when you get to china ,all the online sellers will tell you to wait.they will go in search of what they originally advised.
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
tanx a lot. but how do i send this letter of credit you are talking about?
what does it entail?
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
google and understand it first ,its like bank to bank transaction
Re: Money Transfer To China by freshinfo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
i feel you can make us of wire transfer. I will suggest a bank like GTBank.
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
dat's rite. GT is d bank!
Re: Money Transfer To China by nnaobodo1: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2010
@sarajevo and all commenters,

in case u dnt knw or heard,my coy is into money transfer where money can b sent 2 anywhere in d world.
check our website to knw more www.easyexpresscapital.com
Re: Money Transfer To China by Davedavy: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2010
sarajevo:

some pls help.

Western union money to China is risky,please never EVER do it.
Re: Money Transfer To China by SAPNETUK: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
Try SAPNET Solutions. We offer both inbound and outbound remittance services to/from Nigeria. We enable you make all payments to merchants & institutions in any part of the world.

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Re: Money Transfer To China by alice688(f): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
most of our custoemrs send money by person ,they not send money to the bank ,we take money from CJ office everytime ,they send today we take tomorrow ,many nigeria people do like this .
Re: Money Transfer To China by Cushiteconsults(f): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
To send money to China from Nigeria, You give me Naira, send yoursupplier account number and I transfer the money to your customer and send you telex, which you forward to your customer in China. No hassles No stress. connect me on 08037318928

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Betwween Obasanjo And Dangote? / Consumated Business Deals On Nairaland / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.