Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) (43412 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by hahn(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
He is too young to survive a 2 day dry fasting talkess of 12 days i knew he was already dead...me way if i never chop for over 6 hrs i go dey like say i don die

Na food be your own problem abi?

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Wilstino: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Peace to his soul and strength to his family.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by hisgrace090: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Earthbound:
The level of optimism in Oyinbo people is outstanding.

If it was Africa, people would have advised his parents to just fill up the borehole and erect a tombstone right there.

A sign of lazyness!
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
He could have died that very night of the fall. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is so touching,I feel like crying on the parents' behalf.I wish I appeared like Superman right there and do d needful.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Muscomide: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
In Nigeria meanwhile...............
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Fash20: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can't imagine what the boy would have passed through. sad sad sad
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Naughtytboy: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
vaxx:
This is touching
touchy
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by feeloscar(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
chijioke17:
Nawa o, he later died
It was more or less,a search and recover,not a search and rescue operation.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oh my God! Such a tragic end. I console the parents, and I thank the good people of Spain for their efforts in trying to save the lad. But God knows the best
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sad doesn’t even begin to describe this, chai! I feel so broken for his parents, may the fine the fortitude to bear this heart wrenching loss.

This brings tears to my eyes.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
This thing is paining me...

RIP BOY cry
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by emmy2244: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
May God save the boy
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by dollar124(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
what I didnt understand is how they intended to find a kid who fell into 250ft dept well about two weeks ago alive, even an adult can't survive it

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
At, last.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by EnaibeSam: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is a country that place the love and lives of her citizens above money.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
May his soul rest in PEACE. in my dear Country they wont look for hin
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Mankosi: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
If it were in nigeria somebody would just embezzle the money mapped for this rescue mission if at all they think of rescuing. Common building collapse in port Harcourt took them weeks before they brought crane to pull the debris out.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Mankosi: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
dollar124:
what I didnt understand is how they intended to find a kid who fell into 250ft dept well about two weeks ago alive, even an adult can't survive it
this same mentality u have is the reason why we are going backwards in this country because we always believe it can't work so no need trying.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Life matters to these people unlike Nigeria who enjoys killing her own
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by sayisayi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dem love pikin pass in Spain and italy. Not UST their own like in naija.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by deavicky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Watin the boy go find that area because I no see any sign of house there. Just asking because my mind is telling me, it's possible someone had thrown him there.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
I knew he won't survive it, the government of that country has to take measures to secure that place to prevent future occurrence.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
Is it not possible dey throw food for him as his in the hole. I feel sad for his parent it will hurt dem.
Am telling you.It can never be erased
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Bullionairemind: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Explorers:

“It looked like the mountain was fighting back against each and all of the works that were being undertaken,” he said

The above to me, coupled with the fact that they've previously lost a 2 year old to heart complications about 2 years ago proves one thing.

This is clearly a SPIRITUAL case. My fear is that I hope someone has not used the little lad as a sacrifice.

When the spiritual is fighting the physical, even the best of science and technology cannot offer any help. Many medical doctors can attest to this.

This story has been strange to me as I've often wondered how a child could have been left to roam and eventually fall 250 ft into a hole in such a mountainous region. Besides, when children (boys especially) are at such an age, you dare not take your eyes off them even for 30 seconds.

I pray the family finds consolation from God and an end to the tragedy of loss of life in their family.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Williambaresure: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by May2020: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
RIP little one. May God console the parent. Good one from the Spanish government, it shows how well
they value their citizens.
Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by cococandy(f): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2019
My heart hurts for them

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by Kachidubem: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2023
The level of optimism in Oyinbo people is outstanding.

If it was Africa, people would have advised his parents to just fill up the borehole and erect a tombstone right there.
Not only Africans, even black Americans won't go this far

White people are just something else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.