Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG (820 Views)

Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG by kiddy01: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Joined made it eight successes on the turn in the wake of beating Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium tonight.

Alexis Sanchez got against his previous side before Jesse Lingard multiplied the lead before long.

Anthony Martial at that point scored after the interim to reinforce his odds of a begin in the coming weeks.

"It's fantastic to go through in the cup. It's one of the hardest games you can get," he told BBC Sport.

"I've had a [selection] headache since I came because the squad is full of good players.

"It's up to us to pick the right tactics and players. We need to rest a few as there's big games coming up. But we have fresh legs... for more info about this logon to naldasblog.com

1 Share

Re: Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG by mikron(m): 3:35am On Jan 27, 2019
How does ur headline correlates with what u wrote in the message box?
No mention of coutinho in ur write up
Re: Barcelona Prefer To Sell Philippe Coutinho To Red Devils Over PSG by josephbbs1(m): 4:59am On Jan 27, 2019
i hear u [url]=">https://presstimes.nggrin[/url]

(1) (Reply)

6 Successful Managerial Stints That Started With Defeats / Leicester Battling Real Madrid, Bayern Munich And PSG To Sign Akinkumni Amoo / Guardiola Hails Wycombe Striker Adebayo Akinfenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.