Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible (27592 Views)

All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
paxonel:
grin grin grin grin

Beautiful innocent girls like that were declared having mammy or witchcraft spirit and the men who wanted to marry them ran away.

Na God go forgive these pastors grin
i tell you! grin

The funny thing is none of them goons have ever come across a so called spiritual wife/husband.

one of them told me to go the grave yard and i will see them, i asks which grave yard? the ones in Africa or the ones in Europe or America? and how did he know that's were to find a spritual wife.

i didn't get any response After that. grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
freshvine:
we are not alone in this life. demons and ur guardian angels are in competition to protect or destroy you. the night is where the battle is fought and the human brain is a receptacle for all spiritual war. whenever you've bad dream in the night, look around ur room, a cocroach, spider, wall gecko, mosquito possessed by demon is manipulating u .
You Actually believe this Rubbish? sad

I feel sorry for you, you need to leave that small village were you live.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Slynation(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Deapexboy:
My dear! Things hard oooo, you will hardly see food self to eat in ur dreams, na spirit way eat belle full na him go get strength for sex na, my colleague is being sex starve, so he sleep with condom in his pocket at least in case he jam any spirit for dream but no way

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Rebornhombre: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
gr8tone:
which one is the book of Enoch? Catholic Bible?

It was one of the book removed from the bible because of the secret holds. You can Google it, you might be lucky to find it online.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by almarthins(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
netflicks:
I use to have sex that seem to be so real with a beautiful woman in my dream...I did my research and find it to be so bad..still praying my self out of it....

God help me

Succubus - no be small prayer u go dey pray o!
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by almarthins(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
unstoppable51:
From #feedmejesus.com

Nothing has made Christianity in Africa look like a serious joke more than the import of foreign beliefs and practices from African Traditional Religion and several other religions, corrupting the simplicity of Life we have in Christ.

Of all these borrowed beliefs and practices, the subject of spiritual wife, spiritual husband and spiritual babies seem to the most prevalent in this region and other places where Christians still struggle to understand basic Bible doctrines.

In Africa, it is not uncommon to find naive believers running from pillar to post in search of “special deliverance” from “wives” or “husbands” they believed to be married to in the realm of the Spirit.

If you had a dream where you are sitting together with kids on a dinning table and a beautiful young lady serves you food, the most common advice you will get when you wake up will be to meet a “very powerful” man of God to be delivered from a spiritual wife and babies.

What if you happen to have sex in the dream, especially with an unknown short black man? You will be subjected to several days of different deliverance sessions to be freed from the strongholds of a very powerful spiritual husband.

It is widely believed dreams like these will result to problems in marriage, business, academics and serious “bad-luck” in life generally if nothing is done about them.

So you find genuine Spirit-filled Christians entering all sorts of places in a bid to get “divorced” from their spiritual wives and husbands.

But what does the Bible truly say concerning the believer in Christ and spiritual marriage?

First, the believer in Christ is possessed of God spirit, soul and body. He is God’s property bought with the precious blood of His Son.

“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:20

The above verse says both your body and spirit are God’s own since He paid a price for them.

Having purchased you for Himself, He joined you together with Christ via His Spirit.

“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” 1 Corinthians 6:17

Like an already purchased item would be marked and separated so no one except the owner tampers with it, God also marked your spirit, soul and body “mine” so no other strange spirit husband goes near you.

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.” Ephesians 1:13-14

You are now joined or married to only one man - Jesus. And by that union, He has delivered you forever from the power and reach of darkness.

“Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” Ephesians 1:12-13

Peter in his writing also gave witness to this complete deliverance we have in Christ.

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.” 1 Peter 2:9.

So don’t let a mere dream disturb the peace of your heart nor let any man trouble you with dream interpretations that do not have concrete footing in the scripture.

The believer in Christ does not, cannot and will never ever have any other spiritual husband apart from Christ. This is what the Bible teaches.

Do not take whatever any demon might have said at various “deliverance” prayer sessions as a basis to believe in spirit husbands or spirit wives. According to Jesus, the Devil is a liar and the father of it. He is an expert at presenting lies as truth. Only the Word holds the truth and we should stick to it.

What do you do if you happen to dream of such things today?
[b][/b]

It’s quite simple. You praise the name of the Lord, hand over the dream to God and go about your daily life like nothing happened.

If the Lord drops an interpretation in your heart (not contrary to the scriptures like the idea of Spirit spouse and kids) you pray and run with it. If you do not receive any special interpretation about it, you still trust His Word. Either way, be at complete rest, your Saviour got your back.

Most times, dreams like the two above are just our bodies and mind working together to bring the need for intimacy to attention.

Let no dream of any kind terrify or take away your joy!

Find more revelational teachings and answers to Bible questions like:
1. Can a Christian lose his Salvation
2. What does it mean to "fall from Grace"?
3. How to deal with Strife and much more
From https://www.feedmejesus.com

Well, just because u dont have spirit wife or husband doesnt mean there existence is untrue. Pray make u no see devil.

Power dey and powers dey

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Your arrogant ignorance will surely see to your demise.

If you don't know something, seek knowledge so that you can learn.
paxonel:
it does not follow, we all understand the principles behind wireless technology that they are based on sound waves.

But this your spiritual wives and husband fictions have no root in the bible, neither are they seen existing among anyone who has ever delivered ín churches this modern day.

All those deliverance you do in church are all arranged we have done it before.

They are geared at attracting gullible people to these churches.

Have you ever asked yourself how nany educated people who truly went to school are found going to such churches?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Contact "last child" here on nairaland.
His spiritual life has killed those around him and has made him wretched such that nothing he does works. If you want that he can gladly transfer her to you.
gypsey:
please if you ever find a spiritual wife send her my way, i can't wait to marry her.

I am tired of all these wig, fake eyelashes and fake hair wearing creatures who calls themselves women nowadays. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by jaszplus12(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Religious manipulators are everywhere because it's easy to manipulate the heart of man. Look once I can confidently tell you something you know nothing about and I can mystify you into believing such then fear and the desire to know more about that "mystery" will drive you to become my slave!
Of course there exists the spirit realm because the devil exists. And his angels are out there trying to deceive! But there's the supreme Being who's over all!!!
Have we ever thought about the Apostles? Why didn't we see example of this so called spirit wife and husband issue in the Bible?
It surely means someone wants to use that to his own gain!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Mizwisdom(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
wealthyhenry:

The old testament was written for us, but the new testament was written to us.

Jesus Christ and his teachings trumps all other doctrines or teachings even the old Testament's

In the old testament His name was Elshadai, Jehovah, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi etc. But in the new testament, He's called Jesus. The name Jesus trumps all other names of God cos "Thou has exalted thy word above all thy names" Psalm 138:2. And who's Jesus? The living word.

As a believer, don't base your life on the old testament doctrines. Reading the book of Tobit et al from the old testament is good, but don't hope to find yourself there. Your place and your life as a believer is in the epistles.

In Christ Jesus there's no such thing as spiritual husband or wife, cos the spirit of God has already possessed you.

The op's assertion is nothing but the truth culled from Christ.

If the OP didn't try to narrow down spirit husband/wife as an African belief system, I wouldn't have mentioned it to him but I'm exposing him to other cultures who believe in the existence of these beings even the Bible says it in genesis about the marriage of fallen angels to human beings. Let's not kid ourselves, many people unknowingly get soul tied to spirit spouses. There's hope, through deliverance.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by labanj1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
freshvine:
only priviledged few can see demons. funny a thing you must be upright with God before you can see one. sinners cannnot see their papa na they're instrument of destruction for him.

stay off sex for more than 2 years, be very upright and pray every midnight for atleast 6 months, go for deliverance session for 5 days dry fasting and praying. break the fast with olive oil a capful... sit down and watch, dont be afraid what you'll see. remember, they're so powerful that if one appears to you the take you immediately into a trance you'd doubt if its a dream... no! it can happen in a split second.
This is a load of crap.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
You think you're making jest of people but you're only making yourself look very foolish. It is not difficult to get a spiritual wife. Use Google or better still locate any native doctor around and your wish will be done.
gypsey:
Absolutely! grin grin i have told them to send all that spiritual wives my way, i can't wait to marry all of them. Atleast they will not be wearing fake hairs, fake eyelashes, make ups and wigs like African women.

Infact i am tired of goldigging and slaying women of nowadays. i want to try spiritual women
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by gr8tone: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rebornhombre:

It was one of the book removed from the bible because of the secret holds. You can Google it, you might be lucky to find it online.
ok, thanks
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
You think you're making jest of people but you're only making yourself look very foolish. It is not difficult to get a spiritual wife. Use Google or better still locate any native doctor around and your wish will be done.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?,
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by unstoppable51(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks buddy

wealthyhenry:

The old testament was written for us, but the new testament was written to us.

Jesus Christ and his teachings trumps all other doctrines or teachings even the old Testament's

In the old testament His name was Elshadai, Jehovah, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi etc. But in the new testament, He's called Jesus. The name Jesus trumps all other names of God cos "Thou has exalted thy word above all thy names" Psalm 138:2. And who's Jesus? The living word.

As a believer, don't base your life on the old testament doctrines. Reading the book of Tobit et al from the old testament is good, but don't hope to find yourself there. Your place and your life as a believer is in the epistles.

In Christ Jesus there's no such thing as spiritual husband or wife, cos the spirit of God has already possessed you.

The op's assertion is nothing but the truth culled from Christ.

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by eodavids(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
unstoppable51:
From #feedmejesus.com

Nothing has made Christianity in Africa look like a serious joke more than the import of foreign beliefs and practices from African Traditional Religion and several other religions, corrupting the simplicity of Life we have in Christ.

Of all these borrowed beliefs and practices, the subject of spiritual wife, spiritual husband and spiritual babies seem to the most prevalent in this region and other places where Christians still struggle to understand basic Bible doctrines.

In Africa, it is not uncommon to find naive believers running from pillar to post in search of “special deliverance” from “wives” or “husbands” they believed to be married to in the realm of the Spirit.

If you had a dream where you are sitting together with kids on a dinning table and a beautiful young lady serves you food, the most common advice you will get when you wake up will be to meet a “very powerful” man of God to be delivered from a spiritual wife and babies.

What if you happen to have sex in the dream, especially with an unknown short black man? You will be subjected to several days of different deliverance sessions to be freed from the strongholds of a very powerful spiritual husband.

It is widely believed dreams like these will result to problems in marriage, business, academics and serious “bad-luck” in life generally if nothing is done about them.

So you find genuine Spirit-filled Christians entering all sorts of places in a bid to get “divorced” from their spiritual wives and husbands.

But what does the Bible truly say concerning the believer in Christ and spiritual marriage?

First, the believer in Christ is possessed of God spirit, soul and body. He is God’s property bought with the precious blood of His Son.

“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:20

The above verse says both your body and spirit are God’s own since He paid a price for them.

Having purchased you for Himself, He joined you together with Christ via His Spirit.

Like an already purchased item would be marked and separated so no one except the owner tampers with it, God also marked your spirit, soul and body “mine” so no other strange spirit husband goes near you.

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.” Ephesians 1:13-14

You are now joined or married to only one man - Jesus. And by that union, He has delivered you forever from the power and reach of darkness.

“Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” Ephesians 1:12-13

Peter in his writing also gave witness to this complete deliverance we have in Christ.

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.” 1 Peter 2:9.

So don’t let a mere dream disturb the peace of your heart nor let any man trouble you with dream interpretations that do not have concrete footing in the scripture.

The believer in Christ does not, cannot and will never ever have any other spiritual husband apart from Christ. This is what the Bible teaches.

Do not take whatever any demon might have said at various “deliverance” prayer sessions as a basis to believe in spirit husbands or spirit wives. According to Jesus, the Devil is a liar and the father of it. He is an expert at presenting lies as truth. Only the Word holds the truth and we should stick to it.

[b][/b]

It’s quite simple. You praise the name of the Lord, hand over the dream to God and go about your daily life like nothing happened.

If the Lord drops an interpretation in your heart (not contrary to the scriptures like the idea of Spirit spouse and kids) you pray and run with it. If you do not receive any special interpretation about it, you still trust His Word. Either way, be at complete rest, your Saviour got your back.

Most times, dreams like the two above are just our bodies and mind working together to bring the need for intimacy to attention.

You have done well

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Contact "last child" here on nairaland.
His spiritual life has killed those around him and has made him wretched such that nothing he does works. If you want that he can gladly transfer her to you.
Absolute! Rubbish!! do you have any proof of All this your rubbish?

why don't you find me one yourself, why do i need to contact some one else? you obviously believe this rubbish even though you have never met any spiritual wife. grin grin how wide are the Vagina of spiritual women?
can they get pregnant if i fuvk them? are they europeans, Americans or African spiritual women?

I hope their vaginas are tight. grin
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Melord4(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
unstoppable51:
From #feedmejesus.com

[b][/b]

I hope people that doesnt believe in spiritual wife av d opportunity to experience it once in lifetime before bn delivered..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by chris31(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is Africa u can never deny ur root a lot of strange things happens here
Two things are involved it's eigther ur a strong believer or a traditionist if not am sorry for ur life
A child that does not ask question before eating does not also sick before dying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by unstoppable51(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thank you bro. You can check out https://www.feedmejesus.com for more revelational teachings and articles like these.

manga5:
God bless this Writer. You have indeed done your home work. A prince that does not know who he is will carry load for a slave. Any Christian that has not read his/her bible will forever remain a slave to the deception of this world and the devil.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
the concept of spiritual marriage is real, those who look for deliverance are not stupid. when Jesus on Earth he teach, preach, heal and cast out demon read your bible very well. you can search for this message online to download mystery of deliverance by apostle Joshua selman

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by 11thGoldTREE: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If the OP didn't try to narrow down spirit husband/wife as an African belief system, I wouldn't have mentioned it to him but I'm exposing him to other cultures who believe in the existence of these beings even the Bible says it in genesis about the marriage of fallen angels to human beings. Let's not kid ourselves, many people unknowingly get soul tied to spirit spouses. There's hope, through deliverance.
the issue is people study just a little part in the Bible and conclude that they understand other parts of the scripture already. Genesis made it clear that the "sons of God " assumed human form and took wives of the human kind. That verse is enough to explain the existence of spiritual husbands and wife without even mentioning the book of Tobit.
The world we are is an Ocean of infinite possibilities proven beyond doubt. There is no limit in the spiritual world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Clinton207: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Brigges:
well said bro.
Q
The fact that you don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Before the principles behind wireless technology were discovered by a scientist, people would have called you an idiot if you told them it was possible. So it is with certain things of the spirit, that you haven't gotten to a level where your eyes are opened to understand them doesn't mean that they are not real
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
freshvine:
only priviledged few can see demons. funny a thing you must be upright with God before you can see one. sinners cannnot see their papa na they're instrument of destruction for him.

stay off sex for more than 2 years, be very upright and pray every midnight for atleast 6 months, go for deliverance session for 5 days dry fasting and praying. break the fast with olive oil a capful... sit down and watch, dont be afraid what you'll see. remember, they're so powerful that if one appears to you the take you immediately into a trance you'd doubt if its a dream... no! it can happen in a split second.
Absolute Rubbish! This sounds like mental illness..
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Funkybabee(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
paxonel:
it does not follow, we all understand the principles behind wireless technology that they are based on sound waves.

But this your spiritual wives and husband fictions have no root in the bible, neither are they seen existing among anyone who has ever delivered ín churches this modern day.

All those deliverance you do in church are all arranged we have done it before.

They are geared at attracting gullible people to these churches.

Have you ever asked yourself how nany educated people who truly went to school are found going to such churches?

lols so uneducated people fly to Scoan for spiritual husband deliverance.. pele u need to learn alot

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by freshvine(f): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish! This sounds like mental illness..

U Well?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Jorseyking07: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Don't be dumb, those bible verses haven't said that they don't exist, its only trying to tell us that if you be for Christ no one can be against you...and if you're not for Christ you re subject to these principalities, only if you've not just encountered them or they don't have yr time yet ...Believe it or not...there is darkness....the bible made us understand that we are not wrestling with flesh and blood, but principalities and powers of the high places of this world ...

if you are eingy bleeped in ur dreams, continue o

I pity ur career

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
How many of those developed countries have you been to ? Keep saying what you don't know. Go on YouTube and see Americans and Europeans talking about spirit spouses and give yourself a brain.
paxonel:
ok, lets wait until people stop calling those who believes in the existence of spirit wife and husband idiot because there is prove that they actually exist.

But for now, there are no people believing in such achaik things anymore in developed countries because people who used to believe they exist were called idiots until they all realized there were no proofs and changed their beliefs .

It is only in africa we still have such beliefs
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
The bolded shows you have so much spiritual knowledge.
11thGoldTREE:
the issue is people study just a little part in the Bible and conclude that they understand other parts of the scripture already. Genesis made it clear that the "sons of God " assumed human form and took wives of the human kind. That verse is enough to explain the existence of spiritual husbands and wife without even mentioning the book of Tobit.
The world we are is an Ocean of infinite possibilities proven beyond doubt. There is no limit in the spiritual world.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Sachiopropty(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
The Truth is their is a Spirit Husband and wife known as Incubus and Succubus

Although not in the Bible, the names incubus and succubus have been used throughout history to represent evil sexual spirits, spiritual sexual attacks and evil involved in ungodly sexual behavior. When we use these terms, we are asking God to remove evil associated with these concepts.

However I will be treating on healing from this spirits you can do more research about these spirit for more enlightenment most importantly healing process is here below .

Get some Sea water, recite Psalm 24 from the Holy Bible into it. It says, 'The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof', pray into it asking God who owns the entire earth and everything in it to come into your home, cleanse it and dislodge any evil spirits sharing your home and bed with you.

In the prayer, make sure you renounce your connection with the Incubus family. Declare to the Incubus you don't want him in your life anymore and that he should allow you to live your natural life.
After the prayer, sprinkle the sea water (now prayer water) all around your home (both within and outside) to cleanse your place of abode spiritually and that shall mark a new beginning for you, devoid of unwanted spiritual interference in your life and relationships.

Rite from the Roman Ritual

P: Our help is in the name of the Lord.
R: Who made heaven and earth.

Exorcism and Blessing of Salt
(Necessary for Exorcism of Water)

P: O salt, creature of God, I exorcise you by the living (+) God, by the true (+) God, by the holy (+) God, by the God who ordered you to be poured into the water by Elisha the prophet, so that its life-giving powers might be restored. I exorcise you so that you may become a means of salvation for believers, that you may bring health of soul and body to all who make use of you, and that you may put to flight and drive away from the places where you are sprinkled; every apparition, villainy, turn of devilish deceit, and every unclean spirit; adjured by him who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.
R: Amen.

P: Let us pray. Almighty and everlasting God, we humbly implore you, in your immeasurable kindness and love, to bless (+) this salt which you created and gave to the use of mankind, so that it may become a source of health for the minds and bodies of all who make use of it. May it rid whatever it touches or sprinkles of all uncleanness, and protect it from every assault of evil spirits. Through Christ our Lord.

Exorcism and Blessing of Water

P: O water, creature of God, I exorcise you in the name of God the Father (+) Almighty, and in the name of Jesus (+) Christ His Son, our Lord, and in the power of the Holy (+) Spirit. I exorcise you so that you may put to flight all the power of the enemy, and be able to root out and supplant that enemy with his apostate angels, through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.

P: Let us pray. O God, for the salvation of mankind, you built your greatest mysteries on this substance, water. In your kindness, hear our prayers and pour down the power of your blessing (+) into this element, made ready for many kinds of purifications. May this, your creature, become an agent of divine grace in the service of your mysteries, to drive away evil spirits and dispel sickness, so that everything in the homes and other buildings of the faithful that is sprinkled with this water, may be rid of all uncleanness and freed from every harm. Let no breath of infection and no disease-bearing air remain in these places. May the wiles of the lurking enemy prove of no avail. Let whatever might menace the safety and peace of those who live here be put to flight by the sprinkling of this water, so that the health obtained by calling upon your holy name, may be made secure against all attack. Through Christ our Lord.

(Priest pours exorcised salt into the water, in the form of a cross)

P: May a mixture of salt and water now be made, in the name of the Father, and of the (+) Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

P: The Lord be with you.
R: And with your spirit.

P: Let us pray. O God, Creator unconquerable, invincible King, Victor ever-glorious, you hold in check the forces bent on dominating us. You overcome the cruelty of the raging enemy, and in your power you beat down the wicked foe. Humbly and fearfully do we pray to you, O Lord, and we ask you to look with favor on this salt and water which you created. Shine on it with the light of your kindness. Sanctify it by the dew of your love, so that, through the invocation of your holy name, wherever this water and salt is sprinkled, it may turn aside every attack of the unclean spirit, and dispel the terrors of the poisonous serpent. And wherever we may be, make the Holy Spirit present to us, who now implore your mercy. Through Christ our Lord.

Father God,

I need a Savior, a Deliverer. Lord Jesus, I believe you paid the price for my sin and shame when you went to the cross on my behalf. I do not have to bear the weight of it any longer. Jesus, I pray that Your blood would wash over my mind, my body and my spirit and make me clean. Renew in me a pure thought life. I come to you to ask you for healing from lust, perverse spirits and demonic attachments of incubus and succubus spirits. I take responsibility for the things I've done, the things I've allowed, and even things that have been done to me against my will. Right now I forgive ______ (speak the names of those that have sinned against you) so that I can also have my own sins forgiven, and I ask You to empower me to do so. As a matter of my will, I choose to forgive them and ask that You, Father, give me grace and strength to not take this offense back into my heart. I ask that You heal those that have perpetrated sins against me, and set us free from the perversity and sin that has had us bound. Lord Jesus, I give myself to You and ask that You forgive my sin. Please forgive the sin of my family and ancestors. Forgive all the ways that we all rejected You and rebelled against your ways, and exerted our independence from You. Forgive idolatry, witchcraft, involvement with the occult, shedding innocent blood, broken vows and covenants.

Forgive the many things we have done to deny Your Lordship. Let Your blood cover our sins, I pray. Be Lord of my life. I take You as my Savior, Master, Husband, Friend, and Lord. I will not have any other gods besides You. I make a covenant with You, Jesus. Help me to be faithful to You. Thank you, Father, for accepting me and adopting me into the kingdom of God.

Satan, you are not my husband or my master. I renounce you. I divorce you. I want nothing to do with you ever again. I reject your seed and your lies. I reject, refuse, renounce and divorce all unclean demonic spirits of perversity including incubus, mare and succubus spirits, spirits of lust, pornography, pedophilia, voyeurism, domination, brutality, homosexuality, confusion, gender confusion, astral projection and spirit travel, mischievous and troublemaking spirits, spirits of doubles mindedness, unbelief, sodomy, rape, anger, rage, bitterness, unforgiveness, witchcraft, lust, idolatry, hardheartedness, accusation, familiar and familial spirits, pride, rebellion, and death. I renounce the spirit of Pan, the god of sexual stimulation. I renounce and divorce Lilu and Lilith, and all the offspring that comes from Satan and his demons. If there is anything of Satan's seed implanted within me, I command it to shrivel and die immediately in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. I repent for any ways that I have knowingly or unknowingly come into agreement with these spirits, and I humbly submit myself to the Lord Jesus Christ and the authority of His Holy Spirit.

I submit to You, O God, and I resist the enemy, commanding him to flee from me and take everything he has put on me, everything he has brought into my life, and every seed that he has implanted into my belief system. I reject every seed of Satan I command them to die immediately, in Jesus name. I curse Satan's seed and declare, "YOU WILL BEAR NO MORE FRUIT EVER AGAIN," by the name and authority of Jesus Christ. His blood covers these sins and I command these doors to be shut, never to open again.

Let every cord of sin, shame, fear, witchcraft, and soul ties from ungodly sources be severed now, in Jesus name. I renounce the soul ties to former lovers, spouses, and others that may be tied to me in the spirit. Let any fragments of their souls return to them, and let any scattered and fragmented parts of my soul return to me, in Jesus name. Let all those that would practice astral projection, spirit travel, witchcraft or other occult practices against me find the door closed. Let there be blindness into this evil eye now. I bind and forbid the entrance or demonic spirits into my life in Jesus name, according to your promise in Matthew 18:18. What is bound on earth has already been bound in heaven.

I loose myself from all shame, resentment, fear, insecurity and feelings of inferiority that have come upon me as a result of sexual molestation and other sins against my body - both those that were done without my consent, and those that I may have participated in - willingly or unwillingly. I reject and refuse all perverse spirits, lying spirits, familiar spirits, incubus and succubus spirits, mare spirits, Lilith and Lilu spirits, and Lust. I command them to go now back to the abyss in Jesus name. I bind the screech owl that brings terror by night and forbid it to enter my life, that of my family or my home, in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

I submit to You, O God, and I resist the enemy, commanding him to flee from me and take everything he has put on me, everything he has brought into my life, and every seed that he has implanted into my belief system and go now. I command all evil trees, ungodly seeds and demonic roots to come out, shrivel and die immediately, in Jesus name. Let all evil trees be pulled up by the roots out of my life now in Jesus name. I command every spirit that does not worship Jesus Christ; every spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, and any spirit that does not declare Jesus Christ as Master to leave me and my household at once, in the name of Jesus.

I receive by faith the healing for my mind, my emotions, my body and spirit. I receive by faith the mind of Christ, and I choose this day to pull up the root of bitterness and replace it with the love of God. I ask You Lord to plant forgiveness, purity, obedience, peace, joy and love in place of bitterness. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and let the spirit of adoption be poured out into my heart in Jesus name. Let your love and acceptance captivate my heart, O God.

I receive by faith healing for my emotions, belief system, and perspective towards God, myself and others. I declare: “Because the Great I AM lives within me, I become what YOU are, O God. Because the living word of God dwells within me; You are transforming me, renewing my mind, to become the living word, as Your truth is lived out in me. You are transforming me to become the anointed of God. I am not a victim, I am victorious. I do not fear, the enemy is fearful of me. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me is refuted according to Your word in Isaiah 54:17. I walk in the fullness of God, in Jesus name.

I thank you, Lord Jesus, for being my healer, restorer, redeemer and protector. I thank you for replacing every lie in my belief system with the truth that will set me free. Thank You, Holy Spirit for releasing revelation as to my true identity in Christ.Show me how You see me. Show me if I have believed lies about my true identity. I thank You for establishing and settling me in faith and truth, in Jesus name.

Help me, Lord Jesus, to identify and break free from any relationships that are unhealthy and undesirable in Your eyes. Help me to honor Your word, Your will and Your wishes. You know my weaknesses; I pray for strength to overcome them. For those things that You know I cannot or will not be able to overcome in my own strength, I pray that You would take them out of my hand and let it be done according to Your will for my life and for the benefit of Your will carried out in the lives of others, too. Lord, replace those relationships with better ones that will strengthen me in my walk with you, and fill the void for love, relationship and friendship.

Father God, I thank You for overcoming victory. Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit and empower me to live for You. Help me to live a life that honors You and brings You glory. In Jesus name, Amen. My body does not belong to you. It is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I command you to leave me right now in Jesus Name! I do not receive your seed into me and will not give birth to your offspring of evil”

Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent on behalf of myself and those in my family line who had sexual relations with evil spirits, familiar spirits, with incubus/succubus spirits, and the demon Mare. I renounce and break any covenants or dedications to the Nephilim, Baal, or Belial.

I repent for anyone in my family line who has had any connections, ties, pacts, or allegiances to the Harlot spirit and the Queen of Heaven. I repent for all who participated in any fertility rites or rituals, and who sacrificed, worshiped, danced before, or gave offerings to any gods or goddesses.

Lord, I repent for myself and all those in my family line who had night or spirit husbands night or spirit wives. Lord, forgive us for rejecting You as our husband and forgive us for our unfaithfulness towards You. Forgive us for finding comfort from these spirits and for looking to them to fulfill our desires and needs. I choose to rely upon You and to trust in You for everything I need. Please restore my joy and faithfulness to Jesus Christ, the Bridegroom.

Lord, I repent of every contact, personal and generational, with all night-husbands and night-wives and I and renounce all night husbands and night wives which have been assigned to function specifically within my family. I repent of the blood covenants which opened the door to this family night-husband and night-wife. I cut every soul tie with this family spirit. I repent of the deception adopted by my ancestors that polygamy is acceptable and for any deception which was one of the ways in which the door was opened to incubus and succubus and mara.

I repent for those in my family line who were involved in astral travel, dark practices such as the occult, and new age practices. I repent for any involvement with witches, sorcerers, magistellus, or familiar spirits. I renounce all night spells, charms, enchantments, or allurements used by witches and warlocks at night. I renounce any positions, possessions, powers, or any secret knowledge that have come from darkness. Please close all ungodly pathways, gateways, portals, cracks, or seams into ungodly realms or the underworld. Remove all defilement and tainting, and as Your child, please restore my godly dreams from heavenly places.

I repent for myself or any of my ancestors who have visited sangomas, witches, or warlocks for their “love witchcraft.” I repent of buying, accepting, and using their love potions. I repent of rituals performed, invocations offered up, and any using of baths, washes, charms and psychic prayers. I repent of having my body rubbed with ungodly ceremonial liquids or allowing ungodly ceremonial or commercial liquids to be poured over my body.

I repent for the breaking up of marriages, covenants, divorces, and the destroyed relationships that resulted from having relations with these spirits. I ask that you would break off from me and my family line all false love, lust, hatred, impotency, frigidity, sickness and disease that have been caused by these spirits.

I repent on behalf of myself and my family line for all fornication, adultery, incest, orgies, sodomy, homosexuality, and sexual addiction. I repent for all pornography, rape, abuse, ungodly masturbation, lust and fantasy lust, and any ungodly sexual contact with other people, any bestiality, and all sexual perversion and sex for money.

I repent on behalf of myself and my family line for shedding innocent blood through abortion and human sacrifices. I repent of murder, pride, greed, rage, hate, jealousy, pretense, falseness, cursing, and lying.

Father, on behalf of myself and my family line I repent of having been involved in acts that showed worship and obedience to Satan and his demons through having sexual relations outside of marriage. Lord, forgive us for not following Your commands.

In the Name of Jesus I renounce all ungodly soul ties with every person I have been sexually involved with, physically or spiritually. Father I ask You to break these soul ties from my spirit, my mind and my body. Break in Jesus Name. I now apply the Blood of Jesus Christ over all ungodly ties.

Father, I repent for allowing these evil spirits to reduce and control my will. I now choose to put my spirit, will, emotions, mind and body under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

Now in the name of Jesus Christ I renounce and demand that all evil represented by incubus, succubus, incubi, succubi, eldonna, mare and all evil connected to ungodly sexual behavior to come out of my body and my physical and spiritual conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind. I break off these spirits from my tongue, hands, fingers, breasts, sexual organs or any part of my body.

I will no longer serve these demon spirits. I renounce Satan and all his works. I stand in the authority that I have as a believer, and in the name of Jesus I cast out any spirits that have been residing in my body.

I command all confusion to leave and I call back all parts that have been scattered or fragmented.

Father, please forgive me, wash me and cleanse me and I ask You to restore my innocence. Please increase my love for You and give me the ability to be truly faithful and intimate with You.

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven, Sovereign Mistress of the Angels! Thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy Legions, that, under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks and drive them hence into the abyss of eternal woe. Amen.

Most holy Mother, send thy Angels to defend us and to drive the cruel enemy from us. Amen.

All ye holy Angels and Archangels help and defend us.
Re: The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible by Omudia11: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Looks like you're actually brain dead.
I'm not the distributor of spirit wives so if you're looking for them , go find them yourself.

Didn't even know you were this deranged and senile. Just go play somewhere else.
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish!! do you have any proof of All this your rubbish?

why don't you find me one yourself, why do i need to contact some one else? you obviously believe this rubbish even though you have never met any spiritual wife. grin grin how wide is the Vagina of spiritual women?
can they get pregnant if i fuvk them? are they europeans, Americans or African spiritual women?

I hope their vaginas are tight. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.