Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife (3343 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife by Okeagu121: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2020
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SPIRITUAL WIFE AND HUSBAND .

some people goes to churches, Ministries ,or prayer Houses at that point the pastor will tell them that they are being disturbed by a spiritual wife or spiritual husband immediately they will conclude that is an evil spirit, what next, they will start pouring you 50bottles of olive oil and they start speaking in tongues ,doing all kinds of prayers in the name of pushing out marine wife some may even say let her die, now let me ask you can you kill a spirit where have you had that spirits died?how can a mortal man like you with flesh and blood kill that which is immortal,ignorance makes us believe that spirits can fie with holy ghost fire ,now let me ask you ,what is holy ghost ?,what is a ghost first of all ?remember bible said judge me by my word ,now what's a ghost a ghost is a an apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living,now bring this 2words together (holy-ghost ) you will understand that holy ghost simply means a risen spirit that is holy ,now some people will he shouting holy ghost fire to spiritual wife or husband now my question is how can a spirit kill a spirit ,some people say is holy spirit how can a spirit kill a spirit ?according to Jesus he said I didn't come to destroy the laws of moses but to keep it right,he further said old things are passed away behold everything become new ,listen let me open your eyes because am an eye opener ,Jesus was talking about old lives not old religion,if you say old things are passed away,why are you reading the book of genesis in your churches ,why are you trying to keep the 10commandment's if things are old,I beseech you to go and kill and see if you wont rot in jail ,

God the creator of heaven and earth is a mystery to many,thats why he said am a mysterious God,he said he is sharper than that of a 2edged sword, because of his wisdom he was able to create man ,
Everybody nerds wisdom ,we only need wisdom ,some say they need bible I forbid you to say that ,you need wisdom ,solomon never asked for bible rather he asked for wisdom ,because without wisdom you can't still understand what is written in the bible ,everything written in the bible are mysteries thats why the world today is bitten around the bush ,
When you want to interpret the spiritual you have to use the physical plane to interpret it,

Take for instance

you see a woman and engaged her as a man.
After some while, both of you happen to marry happily. Now, after a while, you travel to another place for a contract or a job and eventually you forget calling to say hi to your wife, how will she feel?

What if you lost passion for her and she kept looking after you?
when she comes close to you,you pretend not knowing her and denied haven nothing to do with her.
No matter what she does, you kept pushing her away and ignore or avoid all signs and signals she gives you . What do you expect the woman to do?
She can do to you anything,she can also frustrate you as her husband because she is your legitimate wife .
This is just exactly what happens to those who got married to marine wife before earthly visit or mission remember humans are here for a mission ,yes I repeat humans are here for a mission.
The problem we humans have today is the pastors why are they our problem ,they are our problem by leaving the true word and going after there belle ,they only teach rapture ,money and death but don't teach about the true nature of creation and truth ,some pastors are ignorant of the truth ,deceiving humans as if we are animals ,they are turning white into black ,for there selfish interest ,they are bringing disunity between man and nature ,this is one of the reason why some of us suffer even after the praying and fasting we do for 40days,anyway they must reap what they sow when spirit of justice appears ,.
let ME make this clear some witches disguise them selves as spiritual wife or husband making things to be difficult to you but at this point consultation from the divine is needed to know if truly you have a marine husband or wife or if its a witchcraft attack on y

ou ,
Knowledge of the truth sets one free .
But after the consultation and its said to be marine wife or husband ,a consultation will he made to know what the marine husband or wife wants as her prize to be settled ,
note:I didnt say separation as other pastors do rather I say settlement .
When she names what she needs for the settlement upon the information given to the spiritualist,the spiritualist will tell you at this juncture a settlements exercise will be done ,we call it marine settlement or ikwa ibu udo maka oganihu(settlement of peace for progress )
When properly done he or she will assist you in all spheres of life assisting you for progress thats why marine husband or wife is like a support or destiny helper when settled properly ,if your physical wife is a support or a helper to you,it logically types the spiritual also, that your spiritual husband or wife is a support and a helper to you also when settled properly .

But if your spiritual wife or husband is wicked and so jealous we then plead him or her to accept some things which he refused. If he do, good but if he or she refuses we then call upon ofo na ogu talk about separation.

Do you know that these mariners (marine husband and wife’s) are destiny helpers? The very reason they are sometimes filled with jealous and must be treated with caution otherwise one’s life and destiny are placed on danger zone at the cost of services in the name of deliverance. Many are suffering this today,ask yourself ,I have been going from one church to another doing all sorts of assorted deliverance ,breaking chairs and injuring myself in the name of deliverance have I still be delivered ,how is my finance?are my prospering ?
Don't be fooled ,ignorance makes us suffer .Jeremiah10vs21 "For the shepherds have become foolish and stupid And have not sought the LORD; Therefore they have not prospered, And all their flock is scattered.
foolishness of men scatters there prosperity ,this is just the hidden mystery .
Don't play with your spiritual life ,if you say marine wife is evil ,I will stand and talk straight to your face that you are also evil because you come from that origin and let MW get this straight to you ,If you are not a mariner or a marine child I bet you marine husband or wife won't ever come to you or reveal themselves to you or even set you back or frustrate you .let me ask you ,can a person in Germany frustrate or put sand in your Garri when you don't have a business with him or her ? The answer is NO.you must have a business with that person in Germany before he know you talk more of frustrating you ,spirituality is wisdom and knowledge of the truth ,so if you have a Marine husband or wife you must surely have a business with him or her .
Water brought forth humans and birds including anything that have life ,Genesis 1vs20 and he said let waters bring forth abundantly moving creature that have life, ²² AND he blessed them saying be fruitful and multiply .
With these passage in the bible we will understand that some creatures and humans came out of water ,and they where the first creature that received the blessings of God ,now if products that came out of water is evil ,why didn't God the creator of the whole universe lay a cause on them as he did on serpent ,rather he blessed them .
this is divine
It’s a nature mandate!
It’s written and can’t be changed.
You can’t change what nature has caused to be neither will you condemn it.
Who are you to judge?
Who are you to condemned what nature has made to be?
Are you the creator ?
If you say water and its inhabitants are evil why did God find this earth from it and established it on it according to psalm 24.
I beseech thee to be wise ,no wonder the children of serpent is wiser now than the children of God ,be wise ,Solomon used wisdom to rule his world ,he never used bible ,I repeat he never used bible rather he used wisdom to rule his world .
Every body on earth is for a mission coming from an origin ,some of us do juju or spiritual works here and there and say it doesn't work for you .my dear the secret is clear

,your origin is quenching the spiritual work or juju not to work ,this is why you need to settle them for peace ,progress and prosperity in your life .

Settle your marine husband or wife for progress
And peace in your life .

call or join us on WhatsApp or telegram app for more knowledge of the truth
+2347019517854

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.