Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records (8730 Views)

Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by SwitElla1997: 12:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5QkpO02Ls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Exwizard: 12:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Imagine a collaboration ofb teni with Wizkid... Where teni take the verses and Wizkid kills the chorus...

9 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by MrFlavvor(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Na her case b dat

2 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Teni Don blow finally.
And she get mad talent.

More lyrics ten ten

4 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by sirqeeboi(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2019
I like her...i dont know why sef

6 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Toni is talented and I just love her simple approach to life

8 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by PrettyPec(f): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Toni is good

1 Like

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Yudee8(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Fake news everywhere... when did Teni leave Dr. Dolor Entertainment. bloggers shaa

5 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by nedubest(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Yudee8:
Fake news everywhere... when did Teni leave Dr. Dolor Entertainment. bloggers shaa

dey can talk rubbish for africa

3 Likes

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by cigaricon(m): 3:42am On Jan 27, 2019
nedubest:

dey can talk rubbish for africa

No mind them. I just dey look the OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by CaptainJack01(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2019
I believe teni will go high, she got the right moves.
check my signature ur amazing sneakers.
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by raphieMontella: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
hmm
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by ADRIAN88(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
PrettyPec:
Toni is good

Tina is not just good, she's great!
Oyimeoyimemua:
Toni is talented and I just love her simple approach to life

Tina is a rare talent.

1 Like

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Dove1998(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
grin
ADRIAN88:

Tina is a rare talent.

U are sick

1 Like

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Teni na your case oooooooo

wizkid will kill your sweet career
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Fortran7(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
finally teni don get luck
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Walesales(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
While we are celebrating this Teni success
I have Facebook accounts for sale
Very affordable too
Contact me
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Ecstasy9(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Teni- simbobo,
Teni -Rambo,
Teni- Amen,
Teni- wait for me,
Teni-uyo meyo...
Great songs
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Exwizard:
Imagine a collaboration ofb teni with Wizkid... Where teni take the verses and Wizkid kills the chorus...
wizkid will ruin the song abeg.
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Yuceeluv(f): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin they meant to say tuna

ADRIAN88:

Tina is a rare talent.

1 Like

Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Yuceeluv(f): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
You don't like 'case' undecided?

Ecstasy9:
Teni- simbobo,
Teni -Rambo,
Teni- Amen,
Teni- wait for me,
Teni-uyo meyo...
Great songs
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Ecstasy9(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:

You mean for your case right? wink
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by ADRIAN88(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin they meant to say tuna

Thank you O jare! grin
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by ADRIAN88(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dove1998:
grin

U are sick

No mind dem! No be me dem go kill... grin
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by MrFlavvor(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Lookatchew

Is only that one you know tongue
Re: Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records by Annienation: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]its her time

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To / P Square’s Sister, Mary Okoye Welcomes First Child / P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.