Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young (19739 Views)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by noobody(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2019
jaxxy:
A line of sm proverb in her music can not be called intellectual theft to me unless u created that proverb.

Very True,if she only used the proverb,but she completed the proverb in the exact same way danny young said it in his song,so danny has every right to complain.

But i bliv danny young shld be able to look past this issue,most artist do this,another example is skales,
I bliv tiwa shld av at least reached out to danny's camp,
I remb d case of tekno and danfo drivers too.

Mk dem settle ojere.

3 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by SirLakes: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2019
If ah hear say it's not money that you wanted undecided

Lie Mohammed
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Most Nigerians are greedy and selfish, it runs in our blood.
Since Tiwa understands the implication of her misdeed, she should have find a means of reaching the guy. that woud have saved her this mess that is about to dent her image but ego and greed will not permit typical African child to do that. And if care is not taken i will place her on the list of that useless boy, tekno and place her in the same line i put Yemi Alade the gold Digger.

2 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by samsam2019: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
I'm a big fan of Ties Savage but she messed up. What would it cost her to out a call through to him and settle it? When the issue came up the guy insisted he's not after money and he's a big fan of her works. I'm sure a call would have settled it, now her song has been pulled from YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Komu1048:

One of the ways you know your success is killing some failed mofos. It's only failed musicians who shout intellectual properties
Olodo
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
elgramz:
Just another broke ass musician looking for small change from successful artistes
Another ignorant olodo

2 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
jaxxy:
A line of sm proverb in her music can not be called intellectual theft to me unless u created that proverb.
What do you know about intellectual property theft?

2 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
elgramz:

Reach which compromise? I am sure her lawyers are preparing to sue his stupid ass right now. When did the words of a Yoruba proverb become his intellectual property? She should deal with him thoroughly to serve as an example to gold diggers
Olodo
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria, where nothing works.
That's why Tuface was able to ditch Blackface on his own intellectual property.
Some nairalanders are just olodo

3 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Enuose242(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
If truly I support you in this ..
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Mayflowa(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:
This one wan use Tiwa stage comeback. Tiwa settle am make him go back to the hole him from come.

Tiwa Salvage didn't become popular from birth!

2 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
PotatoSalad:

What do you know about intellectual property theft?

I know that michael Jackson isn’t the only one that can sing about a gal called billy Jean or call himself a smooth criminal in a song.

There are other things to consider.

1 Like

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by immaculate1234(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Your career has gone south, go learn work
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by LesbianBoy(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2019
oluwatosink:
This danny young they vex.. grin

Why him no go vex? Person wey never see hit song sing since grin grin grin
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by PotatoSalad(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2019
jaxxy:

I know that michael Jackson isn’t the only one that can sing about a gal called billy Jean or call himself a smooth criminal in a song.

There are other things to consider.
You don't know nothing man. Your brain is turninonion
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Jaqenhghar: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Tammynator:
I remember when he first raised this matter last year. Most ignorant folks here were saying "na hungry dey do this one", " this one want to use Tiwa to trend", etc. Now that it has gotten to this level, I won't be surprised if they still come and say "nice one Danny". Tiwa should better reach a compromise.
You know them very well.
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Ubdavis(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
I don’t have any business with people on social media as I feel they are ignorant.

That was a rude blanket statement. He is rather ignorant .

1 Like

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by rickyrex(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:
This one wan use Tiwa stage comeback. Tiwa settle am make him go back to the hole him from come.
TV this is coming from the group of intellectual theft we are talking about
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by seniormallam(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Danny no vex , na hustle, act like small doctor that said Davido is my G, when asked about how he felt when Davido used he's line "if you no get money hide ur face' , Small doctor created that line himself and Mr Danny you are here fighting for Yoruba proverb you didn't create abi? FELA FAMILY WOULD HAVE MADE MILLION ON ALL OF YOU THEN

3 Likes

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Dollabiz: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
be creative stop targeting.people.for fame there are many ideas in.your brain dont.be a black.face who.cant.make hits and.blame.others for his misfortune
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Edojoma(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
OKorowanta:
All this feeling too big artiste..
Just a message,phone call through to him would av killed this long ago.
Statement made..
Point well driven.
Intellectual theft is a big crime.
If na obodo oyibo she go pay tire until devil repent.

Bad guy,, until devil repent grin grin, Wen we all no say devil nor fit ever repent
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You don't know nothing man. Your brain is turninonion

tongue
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Brugo(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2019
She plagiarised his song. No doubt about it.

Same melody and she even added “my life don beta” right after the proverb the exact way he did.

It’s clear. She probably didn’t write the song but the songwriter clearly stole those lines and did nothing to change the melody.

1 Like

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Akure City Boy

Okuta Elerinla Boy
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Numlock: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:

Na people like you wey him call ignorant on social media grin
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Numlock: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Halogenonimisi:
80% of musicians in Nigeria plagarise themselves, it's not a new thing.

Besides all naija songs na repeation.

Well I love this trend, it will make others sit down and write meaningful songs cos of the fear being sued for plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Numlock: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
jaxxy:
Read naa, read and understand before you comment.

Now go back and read it again.
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Numlock:

Read naa, read and understand before you comment.

Now go back and read it again.

It’s not by reading a one sided statement it’s by hearing the songs and I haven’t heard them.
Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by Omololu001: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s not by reading a one sided statement it’s by hearing the songs and I haven’t heard them.
the line in Danny young song goes like this; "oju ti ti won o, my life don better"
This is tiwa savage line too; "oju ti ti won o, my life don better"

That is plagiarism and she can be sued and ask to pay some money by the court if she does not settle with Danny young fast.

1 Like

Re: Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young by diteh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Splashes Millions On Jewelry, Reveals 2022 Resolution (Video) / Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos / Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.