Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland (1157 Views)

Business Idea In Exchange For Funds. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Another Fantastic Business Idea In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by bigsam75: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2019
No reasonable business idea in Nairaland
Only business fraudsters who will be requesting for email,number and money.

3 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by Femoje(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2019
bigsam75:

Good morning sir, i saw your post while i was checking update. you may be right there is No Reasonable Business On Nairaland. But alot of guys have pitched their ideas here on Nairaland and we laugh over it and make them feel they can never actualize their dreams or their idea will never sell.
You and I have discouraged someone here on Nairaland and you sill come back to the same platform quoting No Reasonable business on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by Femoje(m): 5:33am On Jan 28, 2019
okay I have about 8 business i will love to start the question is Can You Invest on these ideas?
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2019
I'm inclined to agree, partially. I periodically browse through this section to see nuggets of money trends, but I get very irritated by the swarm of time wasters and fraudsters who would make an eye-catching claim in the headline, but when you open the thread, all you would see is 'drop your email address or phone number', or 'WhatsApp group', or 'contact me' bla bla. Contact you for what? Very annoying.

Already, someone here is talking about 'investing' in his so-called 'business ideas'. Bloody fraudsters.

There are only a handful of helpful threads here and they come once in a blue moon.

3 Likes

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by itubaba001: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Femoje:
okay I have about 8 business i will love to start the question is Can You Invest on these ideas?

let hear u .. maybe we all can change the fraudster bloody emails,whatapps request posts.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by KingofHearts(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well...it is increasingly more difficult to separate real ideas from fraudulent ones.The same thing the Western guys are experiencing with doing business with Africa courtesy of our Yahoo nature.Scam is bad and it affects everyone negatively,it's sometimes not what the stress trying to figure out what is real or fake.It is our collective duty to expose as much scammers as possible as the owners of this site are not interested in doing that.Treat each business idea on a case by case basis while switching on your defence mechanism to the highest level(Code Red).Don't just rubbish every idea.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Seconded.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by ExplicitSuccess: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just read this and your life will never remain the same.
https://explicitsuccess.com/business-tips-for-success/
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by keneryhark(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
read this and get back to me if you are intereted. https://www.nairaland.com/4992454/investor-needed-partner-co-owner-startup
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by keneryhark(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
read this and get back to me if you are intereted. https://www.nairaland.com/4992454/investor-needed-partner-co-owner-startup
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by bigsam75: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2019
I stand by my statement unless I am proof wrong with reasonable business idea

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
bigsam75:

How about this? www.accountingwizards.com.ng
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by bigiyaro(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
bigsam75:
Nobody here owes you anything in the first place, I learned poultry farming from eggcellent, emmachile and farmtech, these guys are awesome, they thought me everything from the scratch, from rearing DOCs to marketing strategy strategies. Right now am learning forex from fxwarrior, I intend to demo for 6 months before going live, and guess what? the lectures are free. so if you are expecting someone else to dash you a biz idea here, you are dreaming, but you can get enough info from here if you know what you want.

1 Like

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by INFOBIZ3: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
bigsam75:

Do you have funds to invest... I can't discuss any idea here publicly..
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by ReppingLocals(f): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dear OP, I wish to pitch my post under your headline. Thank u.
----
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by wolerichiee: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Dear OP, I wish to pitch my post under your headline. Thank u.
----
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.
you have come on and person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me returns on my investment
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by Brizzy404: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2019
bigsam75:

Exactly thesame reason i decided to build https://naihub.com purely business forum with strict rule against spamming.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by ReppingLocals(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:
you have come on and person's thread to deceive and scam people when you have not paid me returns on my investment

I don't know who's talking if you got nothing as you claimed, then you must be below with this capital.. If someone else please state.
---
Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******6585
Amt:27,500.00
Desc: 004883433443/TRF IFO BRIAN ICH
Time:16-Dec-2018 22:28
---
Good evening ma, trust u r excellent.
Service update. Today is 4th day and three more days to go.
As an enthic, we observe the year ends holidays, so today's our last working day to resume 2nd week of January which is 7th, 2019. Your payment is to be ready by 9th but it will be paid 7th Jan, 2019 and we'll carry on from there normal.
While Thanking you for your understanding, we're wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance.
We're poised for excellence always.
Kind regards.
-----

Sorry I'm having network problem back in my village I'm barely online, phone don't go through. I'm yet to return to Lagos to resume my work nevertheless your money will be wire once I'm where I have strong network.

See the photo sent, I processed transferred yesterday to a client and it was successful and I was debited but client never received payment and this was a used by poor network where I am. It will take 7-14days for bank to revert to my account. I have experienced this before hence I paused your transfer.

Thank you for your understanding.
---
[02/02 11:42] Online: Will get back to you... just hold on.
Thanks for your patience
[02/02 11:42] Online: Good morning
[02/02 11:43] Online: Working on returning your money to you, sorry..
----
Only to come on here as mentioned to me on new chat and see I am been called a scammer.
I have taken or stolen money from anybody on NL or anywhere please correct your notion.
If you any other personal issue with me other than this, do let me know.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by SimplePlan34: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Huston the truth is an idea is just a thought with the potential to materialize if pursued. While I agree that most post on nairaland are drop ur number crew. The truth is outh Der most industries are saturated or u need quite a large capital to succeed. One area where most of these self proclaimed geniuses deceive is making it look like these things are easy to achieve. Thereby diecieving most folks. The truth is even if the economy is growing its not expanding so there are really no new avenues for bizness.
Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by ReppingLocals(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolerichiee:

I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You have your right to protest but do it with facts.
You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

Your Investment is in a Hedge Fund Portfolio with term limit.
You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.
We're not money doublers we work real hard for returns.

I have no criminality intention or attitude, I would rather beg than steal.
My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.
You are not the only investor on NL.

TYPE MY NAME AND PHONE ON GOOGLE this is no fraud attached to it.

Kind regards.

Re: No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland by bigsam75: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Can you see what am talking about now

(1) (Reply)

Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? / Meat Display Freezer 380k @ Surulere / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.