Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats (28258 Views)

Way Forward: Tinubu In Telephone Conversation With Trudeau Over Gabon Coup / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Ruddyman(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

No sensible Igbo man will equally vote for pdp. Ohaneze stand is idiotic

Lolz,...,my view is the general view of the Igbo's and u know it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by ProWalker: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
tsinzu:
Obiano should shut up, no reasonable IPOB person wants to be associated with Buhari

More that that
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Anambra dirty rat braggarts are their own enemies.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by rusher14: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by BruncleZuma: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
The Nation ...hahahahahahahaha
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
God bless Obiano.

All enemies of the country will all end up in shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by tribalistseun: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano is useless

7 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:
If Atiku does not win,Ohaneze will start listing positions that should be occupied by igbos,and when not given they cry marginalization.

Isn't.that why Nigeria should be restructured?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Figolouis: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
obianos downfall is near, d way he supports dis dullard en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by globemoney01: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
tribalistseun:
Obiano is useless
So was Peter Obi jealous and greedy when he tried to stop Obianos second term? If Peter Obi gets up to 200k votes in Anambra it will be a big magic. You think election is making noise online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by globemoney01: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Figolouis:
obianos downfall is near, d way he supports dis dullard en
Peter Obi started the trend of APGA supporting the party at the center. Even if Obiano supports Buhari nothing will happen

6 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Misterdhee1(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Isokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Princedapace(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:
If Atiku does not win,Ohaneze will start listing positions that should be occupied by igbos,and when not given they cry marginalization.

Blacks are not designed to work in democracy. Election is a choice and shouldn't affect a president delivering his dividends of democracy. This is becus the citizens work and pay tax which the country is uses to operate.

Should I say becus I supported Atiku and he didn't win, I will stop performing my duties are a citizen? I hate the fact I share same country with most of u. Una no dey reason well at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
obiano has a point. A PAN igbo group should be endorsing an igbo presidential candidate not a fulani man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Segunboss8(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2019
dre11:
•Anambra gov. lashes out at Ohanaeze, leader, says they are saboteurs

•History will judge who amongst us is idiotic -Nwodo

http://thenationonlineng.net/endorsement-obiano-nwodo-trade-insults-telephone-chats/

We Ohanaezes are suppprting pmb till 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano and his bunch of Anambra stark illiterates would be the reason Atiku/Obi would fail.

2 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by opribo(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
The day igbos will begin to think about the future of their children and children's children and forget about self and personal gains then the igbos will once again rise and shine.

This particular governor of Anambra state clearly is anti igbo. I do not know from where and how ndi Anambra managed to give him a second term if not for the same money first matter.

How on earth can a whole igbo nation face a direction and one unknown man because he is governor come and be romancing with a world celebrated hater of Ndigbo in the person of Bubu Jubrin who has openly said it in several fora. If not for election when last did Bubu Jubrin come to the South East. Wait a bit and see what he will do to you should his rigging plan mistakenly work but God forbid such.

3 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by manci(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Okay Dr. Nnia Nwodo in my on opinion you are more idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by okonyia(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2019
dre11:
•Anambra gov. lashes out at Ohanaeze, leader, says they are saboteurs

•History will judge who amongst us is idiotic -Nwodo

http://thenationonlineng.net/endorsement-obiano-nwodo-trade-insults-telephone-chats/

Ohaneze has every right to endorse whoever the want. If Obiano like it or not he should face his job to deliver. PBM government has not done anything to be associated with. So ohaneze can chose whoever they want. There is no need for eye service. Where is Obiano when PMB is appointing every Northerner to the affairs of the Nation, without even considering other parts of the country, just as constitution state. Has Obiano made any statements.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by senatordave1(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2019
With or without ohanaeze,buhari will divide votes in south east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by AllenSpencer: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
ekiyorA:

That's going to be the play

They will start wailing

And start the "Biafra or Death" chants

The born sore losers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by hinere(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Had trouble with bringing your design ideas to fruition? Do you have a design idea you want to lift from pen and paper to reality? Or do you have an interior space you wish to design and create visualizations for?

We can help you provide these design solutions.

We deal in:
1. Professional Architectural Visualisations
2. Realistic Architectural Animations
3. Interior and Exterior (facade) design.

Just tell us your design idea while we work with you through its design and visualization.

Let's work with you on your next project...

Call/Whatsapp:
Email: arcpromes@gmail.com
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nairalandtruthr: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Check my personal text or signature and send a message to get the secret of making your Android phone a money generator for you sufficient for at least your data subscriptions or airtime for calls or just a little cash at hand.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by SirBunky85(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2019
tsinzu:
Obiano should shut up, no reasonable person wants to be associated with an evil incarate like Buhari
but wen he wins, dey will want him to give dem appointments abi?ur hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by SirBunky85(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Atiku has which our votes? Ipob has a larger movement than ohaneze in SE and they have not endorsed anyone. There is no where ndigbo agreed to vote Atiku or Buhari, you are free to speak for yourself. I’m igbo an I,m not voting for butiku
same here

2 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nonsobaba: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2019
My love for Obiano has just doubled. He really put the wawa idiot nwodo below his feet like any true anambra blood would cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by lozanni(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
My love for Obiano has just doubled. He really put the wawa idiot nwodo below his feet like any true anambra blood would cheesy

You must be very proud of your uncouth and very disrespectful Governor. Birds of the same feather, I suppose undecided

3 Likes

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Mysselff2: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Who the god's want to destroy, they first make him drunk with fermented palm wine or meme him mad,,,,,,,
I see Willie Obiano is about to be destroyed,,,,,he and Dave Umahi
Oshiomhole & a Buhari are beating a strange drum of treachery and betrayal( which Ndigbo are not known for) but he and Dave Umahi are foolishly dancing to the strange drumbeats that will destroy them and put their generation in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2019
elgramz:

Ohaneze don't need to deliver any votes to Atiku because he already has our votes. Obiano is talking anyhow because he has already won second term. He should have done this nonsense before contesting for second term let's cure that his madness. Foolish man!!
Okorocha did more than obiano is doing now and he won his second term election. So brother, your argument holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by nwanyionitsha: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Hafeexla:
They are surely going to win, buh that is winning on the people of lefledum area.

You decide nothing. You have one vote.
Re: Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats by Sugarboyy(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
opribo:
The day igbos will begin to think about the future of their children and children's children and forget about self and personal gains then the igbos will once again rise and shine.

This particular governor of Anambra state clearly is anti igbo. I do not know from where and how ndi Anambra managed to give him a second term if not for the same money first matter.

How on earth can a whole igbo nation face a direction and one unknown man because he is governor come and be romancing with a world celebrated hater of Ndigbo in the person of Bubu Jubrin who has openly said it in several fora. If not for election when last did Bubu Jubrin come to the South East. Wait a bit and see what he will do to you should his rigging plan mistakenly work but God forbid such.
Between Obasanjo and Goodluck, mention one special thing they did for igbos? And I would tell you Buhari just commissioned the zik museleum and also paid Biafra armies their pensions. Let's leave 2nd Niger bridge alone because it has become a point for politiking according to you guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.