Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? (2650 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Omololu001: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
hallowswit:
You're a complete fool for this write up. so, FG should tell the world powers they are sorry for obeying court order on a rogue CJN?!

it is normal diplomacy to issue such statements cos Nigeria is a sovereign state.
can you show me where it is written in the constitution that buhari can suspend a CJN?
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Guestlander: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
What type of brain dead topic is this? Invade Nigeria for what? Who is going to invade America for the walking disaster called Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by forray(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Francisayo:
This question is senseless..... Do you think US will attack Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria have diplomacy agreement with will be watching....
Let US try it then you'll see Russia,North Korea,China rising and coming to Nigeria's aid....if care not taken another world war will start and u know what that means...... Op go and learn more about a nation being a Sovereign State.....

Lmao
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
There are more pressing issues in the work than what happens on Nigeria politics world.

Moreover, US can't and won't invade Nigeria no matter what happens.
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

This is the most foolish thread in the world.

So, for your mind, the world is a chaotic place where one country can just hurl missiles at another country over internal politics.

Perhaps, you don't know the meaning of sovereignty. Nigeria is a sovereign country and has every right to resist external interferences.

Denis Sassou Nguesso has been president of Congo since 1997 (29 years), why has your almighty US not flushed him out already?

Yoweri Museveni has been president of Uganda since 1986, what has your US done to help return the country to a true democracy?

There are a lot of far repressive governments in Africa that your US should be more concerned about.

I love your passion, the only reason you used the word foolish is cause you know its not.. Let me educate you, none of the people you mentioned vocally threaten the west or the east.. The FG has made a careless statement and has invited trouble whether you believe it or not, for those who knows how it works , Buahri will certainly use the forces he has to win this election unless he respects the institutions..

If not, the governement will be sanctioned heavily and bans placed which will squeeze life out of the economy cause great protest and internal struggle, the government will have no choice than to deploy force and when that happens, the world will respond , the military will be ask to act against the president if not the AU will first send delegation followed by UN and if nothing happens , an ultimatum will be issued and your Buhari will be removed by force..

Brother i don't know who you're but trust me am just telling you the truth of how the world work.
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guestlander:
What type of brain dead topic is this? Invade Nigeria for what? Who is going to invade America for the walking disaster called Donald Trump?
Someone said Buharideens defend Buhari with insults, brother no one says anybody is invading anybody all i gave was a clear account of what may happen..

I repeat , the west will frustrate Fg if they go ahead and rig the election , the economy will fall flat and there will be protest which Fg will likely respond with force, that will lead to serious pressure that at worst case scenario lead to forceful removal of the government..

When that happen, you can wait for china and Russia to come and save you
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
krattoss:
There are more pressing issues in the work than what happens on Nigeria politics world.

Moreover, US can't and won't invade Nigeria no matter what happens.

If Nigeria falls into civil unrest cause of Buhari, it doesn't help with stability of other African countries which affects the west interest.. They will remove Buhari one way or the other..
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Votewisely2019: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nels55:

Bro alarm was raised of the inclusion of Amina in INEC, operation python dance is deployed , DSS is unleashed on oppositions, EFCC is blocking accounts and harassing opposition, the senate is been intimidated and then now we have the CJN removed , all this happening within 3 months to a general tightly contested election.. If you're truthful at all, you will know it calls for concern and that concern now is coming from the international communities ..
I agree with you that all these issues call for concern. The fact is they were all made possible because of incumbency advantage. Most African leaders rely on incumbency advantage to seize power and still manage to tag it 'democracy'
Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nels55:

I love your passion, the only reason you used the word foolish is cause you know its not.. Let me educate you, none of the people you mentioned vocally threaten the west or the east.. The FG has made a careless statement and has invited trouble whether you believe it or not, for those who knows how it works , Buahri will certainly use the forces he has to win this election unless he respects the institutions..

If not, the governement will be sanctioned heavily and bans placed which will squeeze life out of the economy cause great protest and internal struggle, the government will have no choice than to deploy force and when that happens, the world will respond , the military will be ask to act against the president if not the AU will first send delegation followed by UN and if nothing happens , an ultimatum will be issued and your Buhari will be removed by force..

Brother i don't know who you're but trust me am just telling you the truth of how the world work.

Which careless statement did the FG make?

The FG said it would resist every attempt to disrupt the electoral processes. That is not a careless statement.

We didn't claim to have nuclear weapons nor have we held any important foreign official in captivity. The country has not been declared "a failed state" so why should the FG be scared to warn off unnecessary foreign interferences?

All the FG has asked is for foreign countries to respect the sovereignty of the country.

The fact remains that any foreign element trying to disrupt electoral processes would have themselves to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nels55:

Someone said Buharideens defend Buhari with insults, brother no one says anybody is invading anybody all i gave was a clear account of what may happen..

I repeat , the west will frustrate Fg if they go ahead and rig the election , the economy will fall flat and there will be protest which Fg will likely respond with force, that will lead to serious pressure that at worst case scenario lead to forceful removal of the government..

When that happen, you can wait for china and Russia to come and save you

The west will frustrate Buhari? grin

You people really have this feeling that the west love you. Initially, I thought it was a joke but it appears like you people do really believe that the west like you people.

The same West that have impoverished Africa with the IMF have suddenly become saviors to you people.

Continue to dream. Even if Buhari rigs himself back into office (which he doesn't even need to do), the West would be the first to congratulate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Mins Will It Take American Military To Invade Nigeria? by Oblongata: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
hallowswit:
You're a complete fool for this write up. so, FG should tell the world powers they are sorry for obeying court order on a rogue CJN?!

it is normal diplomacy to issue such statements cos Nigeria is a sovereign state.

I am quite surprised by your reply...

You should know the kid is ill informed and the tenacity of his comments reek of idiotic idiosyncrasies which replying to might make a pig out of you...

Na so war dey start abi? Instead of the horrendous din he is trying to create here why not pick up a book on diplomatic relations and start from there?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Educated South Vs The Illiterate North Who Is Who? Pic / Buhari’s Minister, Gbemisola Saraki Protests Kwara Govt’s Demolition Of Father’s / They Build Factories And We Build Churches, They Pay Taxes And We Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.