Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos (47240 Views)

Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid / Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AllenSpencer: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari needs to give this people Biafra

Enough of all this international disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Orpe7:
From drug peddling, to fake materials to prostitution ring
Haba nawao
it's in their blood, right from their ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by bahdpersona(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
The gang members namely Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka Blessing Okafor

They never fail to disappoint, after years of making their money, they will now come back to Nigeria, and their fellow Igbos who are ignorant will be calling them 'billionaire businessman'

Stoopid people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
See how sophisticated moouurons and coneheads are Cummin on this thread lolsssssss
grin grin
What a frustrated bunch of losers
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
@ the mention of ipob/Igbo/Kanu,all frustrated sophisticated coneheads,all Fatai, Mufutau Mumuni,afeez,ajanaku,kabiru,they all cum lolsssssss
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
All "barabas" are head hunters..
Watch ya head o,they can harvest it online if you ain't careful o

grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Afonjas
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Flirtyjane:
try to say something reasonable, please.
No lefelendum, No erection

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lame

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by kokoboy4life(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Flirtyjane:
try to say something reasonable, please.

It baffles me why you people always bring tribalism into every issue, are you saying Yoruba, or Hausa person can’t involve in prostitution. #verybad
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by churchel: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Na dem. The developers of the world. Very wicked and devilish people. I no call anybody's name o, but watch as guilty conscience go set them on fire to attack me
u r a numbered bas tard!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kellibae:

We igbos are worst in prostitution both our old women and young girls. Even our igbo brother nnamdi KANU said it. We igbo should start telling ourselves the truth.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka Blessing Okafor

The lingua franca in most Nigerian brothels is their language. They dominate prostitution business in the whole of West Africa

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are prostitutes .

Kontinu. Chukwu okiki is never asleep, he is watching
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Dollabiz: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
they.are plenty in deira they are not.lured they voluntary agreed.to.do.it they only pull out and.tell lies when.they arent getting.enough from.their sponsors. naija
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by cutedharmee: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chai!! Igbos Afuckuola up oo!! grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Afonjas
grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by paddyofboss(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where's d video sad shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
churchel:
u r a numbered bas tard!!!
Na dem. The developers of the world. Very wicked and devilish people. I no call anybody's name o, but watch as guilty conscience go set them on fire to attack me
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Igbos grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Smartmanager(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
I happen to see the video two days ago. So disheartening. Thank God she has been rescued. Power of social media.
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by ogbonti: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
dainformant:
A gang of three was recently arrested for prostitution and human trafficking in Dubai, they were arrested for falsely manipulating unsuspecting Nigerians with the promise of providing them with decent jobs in the United Arab Emirates and upon arrival of their victims, they are dispossessed of their passports and other personal belongings before forcing them into prostitution.

The gang members namely Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka Blessing Okafor were arrested after the Association of Enugu Indigenes (UAE) led by its chairman Mr. Kingsley C Eze was informed that an indigene of its state (Enugu) was deceived from Nigeria to Dubai by the culprits, forced and molested into prostitution.

Upon receiving the information, Mr. Eze, informed the authorities and the Nigerian Embassy in Dubai of the development and the traffickers were investigated and apprehended.

Speaking to the victim Blessing Nkiru Eze, she said that she was promised a better life with decent job in Dubai by Nneamaka Blessing Okafor but when she got to Dubai, it was a different story all together. According to the victim (Blessing Nkiru Eze) she said that she was terribly beaten, stripped naked and molested.

In a video tape obtained, the culprits Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka blessing Okafor can be seen harassing the victim while she was stripped naked, insulted and threatened by the gang.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/prostitution-and-human-trafficking-gang-arrested

ykl
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by ogbonti: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sometime ago here, I said Igbos and Afonjas are the leaders of prostitution overseas, and that especially Afonjas, attack benin people just to cover their behind, a lot of people called me names here that Edo people too like prostitution, well the truth is coming our now, all those Sisi London of the early 70, Who shuttle Lagos to London at least once every 3 months, spend 3 weeks and return, na highest Olosho dem be naw.... Oya, over to the developers..... in Dubai, head warmers don cast big time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Billyanger(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
it is always them, wen it comes to national and international corruption, drug smuggling prostitution & illegal immigration cases. you cant take it from them. No wonder they kip supporting the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Dino, fayose even as they were nt of the same ethnicity, to earn thier trust just be corrupt they will support u. Its in there Dna.
Well i didnt kuku mention any tribe.

Na Dem, before i open the news i done guess the kind names i fit meet there already...Imagine na even a woman from thier very side. Stonehearted evil ppul....
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Judybash93(m): 2:05am On Jan 28, 2019
dainformant:
A gang of three was recently arrested for prostitution and human trafficking in Dubai, they were arrested for falsely manipulating unsuspecting Nigerians with the promise of providing them with decent jobs in the United Arab Emirates and upon arrival of their victims, they are dispossessed of their passports and other personal belongings before forcing them into prostitution.

The gang members namely Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka Blessing Okafor were arrested after the Association of Enugu Indigenes (UAE) led by its chairman Mr. Kingsley C Eze was informed that an indigene of its state (Enugu) was deceived from Nigeria to Dubai by the culprits, forced and molested into prostitution.

Upon receiving the information, Mr. Eze, informed the authorities and the Nigerian Embassy in Dubai of the development and the traffickers were investigated and apprehended.

Speaking to the victim Blessing Nkiru Eze, she said that she was promised a better life with decent job in Dubai by Nneamaka Blessing Okafor but when she got to Dubai, it was a different story all together. According to the victim (Blessing Nkiru Eze) she said that she was terribly beaten, stripped naked and molested.

In a video tape obtained, the culprits Chinonso Emmanuel Onuabuchi, Ifeanyi Clement Nnamoko and Nneamaka blessing Okafor can be seen harassing the victim while she was stripped naked, insulted and threatened by the gang.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/prostitution-and-human-trafficking-gang-arrested-in-dubai.html

This is just sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Chisco82 brothers grin
Dilector must hear this.
hear what kwa? How does this concern ur dilector
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by tollyboy5(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
ogbonti:
Sometime ago here, I said Igbos and Afonjas are the leaders of prostitution overseas, and that especially Afonjas, attack benin people just to cover their behind, a lot of people called me names here that Edo people too like prostitution, well the truth is coming our now, all those Sisi London of the early 70, Who shuttle Lagos to London at least once every 3 months, spend 3 weeks and return, na highest Olosho dem be naw.... Oya, over to the developers..... in Dubai, head warmers don cast big time
grin Yoruba runs na coded na. Married olosho wink Benin people are great but developers are the greatest. It's just 500h
Re: Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos by justuschi50: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
we already know d tribe u are referring to animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.