Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) (808 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) / Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2019
In my opinion 100% Yes!!

But are you aware that none of the women false rape accusers were charged or jailed after the truth was revealed.

Yes they all went "scot free" after men spent harrowing 20 years plus in jail for wrong rape accusation.

Please raise your voices till someone sensible will deal with this Injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
The punishment to those women should be double the prison sentence for rape angry

1 Like

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by theunnamed: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2019
I would so love to hear what feminists think about this topic!!

1 Like

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Yes
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
This is wicked mehn.... Pay her back by any means possible.

This is my humble take!

No woman would even dare... Their number one and two feminist Linda ikeji and Amanda can not even accuse me of rape and go scot free.

Wasted years... This is why I don't even want to hear anything rape because its all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by okrikaboi: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't believe in rape abeg with #500 I can get sex cheapest I have had is#100

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Definetly YES
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
theunnamed:
I would so love to hear what feminists think about this topic!!

No they sit this one out. They're the most selfish set of people there is.

They fight for their own interests at the deteriment of everything else existing.

5 Likes

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For A False Rape Accusation? (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why do feminists affect you so much? Why the fùck should feminists fight for male issues? you can become a pussy mannist and fight for men's rights if you want. That aint a feminist problem grin
I always get happy when men are falsely accused of rape, especially coons. Next times stop chasing pussy and focus on making money, pussy wee come to you. No girl would ever accuse a rich and generous man of rape
GraGra247:

No they sit this one out. They're the most selfish set of people there is.

They fight for their own interests at the deteriment of everything else existing.

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian To Be Beheaded In Saudi Arabia / Lady Seen Urinating Inside A Wine Shop (Disturbing Photos) / See How Marijuana Caused Indian Man To Set Himself On Fire Outside White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.