Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads (23822 Views)

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / 20 States Seek N791bn Refund Spent On Federal Roads (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
SpyAC:
So no eastern road deserved to be constructed abi?, God is watching ooo

Will you now vote for him if I show you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
By their comment you will know these are paid mercenaries. What happens to our tax money. These companies are going to collect toll gate fees. Isnt this double taxation
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omololu001:
PDP really failed Nigerians, they don't deserve to come back yet... Buhari has out performed every PDP president in less than 4 years.
PDP and apc, in fact all Nigeria's political party have failed us
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by new2012: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
anjigirl:
If you see Ibadan now compared to PDP days you will realize PDP is one evil party

Yes o.. several dual carriage ways, all highways are 10 lanes, all mud houses rebuilt, roof renewed with brand new galvanized roofing sheets.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Sirjamo: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
ProudBoy:
May God punish anybody who tell me to vote PDP.
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Kizzybenrazzy: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please what of South-south and South-east federal roads these areas are oil producers and important to the economy of Nigeria. Southern,Eastern are left behind by dis current administration
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by new2012: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
Not a Buhari fan but I think this is a great idea. Let them fix the roads and in return, they get tax holidays.

First, they already have tax holidays, how many million dollars die Dangote receive again?.. Secondly, you have no idea how this works.. Wait and see, time shall tell. The masses will be at the receiving end of the pains ad always
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Geeboy10(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls, include AGBARA-ATAN ROAD ooo...
This is long over due... This is the best way to go... More roads should be allocated to the private investors instead of awarding corrupt contracts here and there! Our government should make most these amenities business-like and you'll be amazed how it can be maintained, that's if the bad eggs do spoil it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by kolaaderin: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
God bless PMB, those Atikulooter nuisance would know no peace. how dare will a sane human would be comparing less than 4 years of trying to stand on our feet with 16 years of colossal failure. the same number of years Dubai turned desert to a world class tourist state with the same source of income we have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Indispensable85(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is a lofty idea, if anyone criticizes this idea,then that person must be a demon!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Ademat7(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Yes that is job creation. Instead of Nigerians to be warming up to get job from these opportunities they will sit on the internet crying Buhari did not provide job. Lazy people
Everybody is not a casual labourer, road alone is not the job for the nation.
Let this kind of order be issued for power generation too
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by manci(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
ProudBoy:
May God punish anybody who tell me to vote PDP.
oga take it easy

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by arosseun(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
anjigirl:
If you see Ibadan now compared to PDP days you will realize PDP is one evil party
God bless you...i can't believe was I saw the last I went to Ibadan...the is cleaner than Lagos by far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Ademat7(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
By their comment you will know these are paid mercenaries. What happens to our tax money. These companies are going to collect toll gate fees. Isnt this double taxation
There won't be toll gate

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by celeiyke: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
docadams:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/27/dangote-unilever-nlng-three-other-investors-construct-19-federal-roads

Buhari hatred for Ndigbo is legendary. So in the south east only a community road will be fixed whereas in other regions long distance roads will be fixed
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by supereagle(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
docadams:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/27/dangote-unilever-nlng-three-other-investors-construct-19-federal-roads

Thank God, Ilaro-Shagamu- Papa is there, terrible toad. But why did you take the decision so late, PMB?
You have my vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by gretblue: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
litaninja:
The govt is handing the duties expected to private parties and you're clapping. Do you understand that the taxes you pay are for these roads
Even US involves in PPP to construct most of their roads in America today. Will the tax you and I are paying today be enough to construct roads in the 36 states of the federation if private organizations are not involved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by KingMicky3286: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
anjigirl:
Construct your road and instal toll gate
That is the only way forward

Which toll gate pass police checkpoints wet Dey naija roads, infact ,police people need to construct every roads in Nigeria since they are collecting their ejunje by force.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Check out Benin city asaba road

Abi you nor dey read

So Benin city to Asaba is now southeast?

Am I sharing Nairaland with dunces?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by docadams: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
zeromeridian:
Where is SS and SE in these?

SS, well represented. Only SE is missing.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Biodun556(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
celeiyke:

Buhari hatred for Ndigbo is legendary. So in the south east only a community road will be fixed whereas in other regions long distance roads will be fixed

It's turn by turn
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by NoToPile: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
That papalantoro to sagamu road, heared its unmotorable now.
Last time we passed there to ijebu ode via agbara around 2005/06 it was quite good. Still remember papalantoros sugarcane.

Remaining agbara - Atan.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zaufanjinba:
Dikwa -Gamboru Ngala road was abandoned for over 30yrs now.kudos to the Federal government
kudos to PMB
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Larryndelaw: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ademat7:

Everybody is not a casual labourer, road alone is not the job for the nation.
Let this kind of order be issued for power generation too
That is the problem with many Nigerians. Nobody want to be labourer. Everybody wants to do office work or make quick money. Do you know that in the Western world the people you refer to as labourer makes more money that office people. Plumbers, Electricians, tilers etc. They make a hell lots of money and richer than most of the people who works in the office. Wake up fron slumber and do something productive and stop callibg Buhari all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by docadams: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Biodun556:
After all the tax will be used for construction of roads if collected.

This is done in order to bypass the hyenas in National Assembly who know not nothing except to pad the budget and replace national strategic project with illegal constituency projects which can not be monitored or probed.

Very good observation. Hope they have it in mind.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
You get it right sir, PMB meant well for this country if not for the wolves and the hyenas in the Senate and house of reps. Any vote for pdp is a waste.
Biodun556:
After all the tax will be used for construction of roads if collected.

This is done in order to bypass the hyenas in National Assembly who know not nothing except to pad the budget and replace national strategic project with illegal constituency projects which can not be monitored or probed.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Omololu001: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
PDP and apc, in fact all Nigeria's political party have failed us
yes you're right, but PDP is the worst. They have no achievement to point at in areas that matters most. The first time I traveled to Johannesburg I almost cried when I saw development.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Felixv: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
litaninja:
The govt is handing the duties expected to private parties and you're clapping. Do you understand that the taxes you pay are for these roads

The government is paying them in the form of tax relief. It means your tax bill is reduced according to how much you spent on the road.

Consequently no one can steal the taxes these companies paid to the government.

Actually it is a cheeky way to bypass our useless NASS who, not only delay our budget but also remove investment for critical infrastructure.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by SpyAC(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you now vote for him if I show you?
pls show me with proof, will really hppy to knw
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Oponel1962: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
litaninja:

No evil mind see anything good in good things.
Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by Hollamie007: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I have couple of real estate investment in that axis, same with several of my friends and family members, I was thinking of selling everything off due to bad roads but I will jettison the move, fingers crossed cool

Oh that's great. I know that road well. The popular real estate there is Adrone Homes not sure of spelling

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads by ezehy: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. The man with a vision a plan to move Nigeria to the Next Level.

With the new Executive Order, tax payers money will go directly to the development of critical national infrastructure.

God bless Nigeria. 4+4 is goal. Unto the Next Level straight.
I don't really post here but what the f*ck, its private investors and not your tax my brother, me too can now construct road and build many toll gates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones / Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning / Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.